You fags will argue about anything

you fags will argue about anything

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0IE6lleZRPH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

rocker obviously a toggle is like a fucking stoneage thing

dial, scrub

Toggle is better. With rockers it's easy to accidentally switch off multiple ones at once, which is a pain when one is controls a plug.

Candle master race reporting in.

WHAT ABOUT THE CLAP

go back to 1673, fag

Rocker. Easier to clean properly, easier to find in the dark. Or are you filthy fags that don't clean their switches?

WE GOT THE CLAP
CANT BE BEAT
GOT IT OFF THE BACK OF A TOILET SEAT
SHAKE YOUR HIPS
MIND YOUR FEET
OOOOOHHHH YEAH

As an electrician i would recommend rocker.

I enjoy visiting places that have rockers, but I'd only have toggles in my home.

more like erectrition, faggot

Fine. But don't come crying to buy my candles when the world goes to shit and you don't have electricity anymore.

Liberal ass rocker switches are what's ruining the world. When people finally realize that rocker switches are in cahoots with dimmer switches & the Russians, it will be too late.

>yfw a rocker switch rapes your daughter and eats your wheat thins.

Rocker is god tier.

What?

The undeniable truth

Toggle is good for basements and shit where it's actually dark (you can feel its little chub in darkness). Rocker is good for aesthetics in normal rooms.

But a rocker has more area that turns the light on.

While you're searching for the toggle you'd already be lit up with the rocker.

Faggot.

Rockers is for millennials, feminazis and poop bandits.
>Toggle master race

The toggle is much better. It might just be a personal thing but I really like the satisfying resistance and the resounding "thunk" it makes when you flip it. Whereas the rocker it just doesn't really have the same feel, also the fact that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep

We have these things installed at our school. I feel like I'm in f-n prison.

Behold! A champion emerges!

I replied to tell you that I see you're very old school with your toggle choice.
Newer ones are silent.
As are master race rockers.

You can switch those on and off with a regular, unmodified paperclip. Like a removable lightswitch

Or squirt some super glue into it and the key won't fit.

Then start a school campaign to install the God tier rocker switches at a fraction of the cost.

Yep. Only way to go.

both hands occupied
you still got your elbows to conveniently switch the light on/off
guess which one allows for that

Rocker to be honest I would rather use my smart phone...

Dafuck is that shit. Lmaoing @ ur life

I installed clap over my ordinary installation
You see i'm a big guy so when i fap it tends to be noisy (bellydrum). So i get a stroboscope each time.
Which wouldn't be that big of a problem.
But my mother suffers from epillepsy.
Once she went down to my room the to the washing machine (yeah i live underneath my parent's but it's a cheap and nice living)
I didn't hear her comming. She didn't hear me comming either. But the clap did. And it started going crazy.
Long story short she got seizures and fell right on my mattress (good thing - at least she didn't break anything).
But hearing the noise my dad came down.
And there he saw my mom in seizures on my mattress right beside my laptop where the yuri i watched froze cause i pulled the earphones springing to my feet with me standing over this whole mess just continuing to beat it off in total shock.
And the light turning on and off to my beating.
It finally got to me what happened and I stopped.
We stood there in the darkness.
And then he raised his hands gave me a single clap.

faggots

kek
gold

Underrated kek

Both you retard.

no, the other is just completely inconvenient at that

I'd rather not touch a dirty-ass switch thank you very much.Some people don't wash their hands after they shit.

You're telling me you can't hit a toggle switch with your elbow? Are you disabled?

Toggles are for closet fags who want as many phallic objects around the house As possible

I don't let people like that in my fucking house.

did I ever tell you that it's the rocker?
Are you this fucking dense?
How the hell are you going to press the rocker up with your elbow? Like push it or what? how would you aim it? and not trun it off on the way back?
dude. first brains then typing

All you faggots let your light be switched on and off willy nilly? My mummy taught me well and I know now how to keep my lighting secure.

>LEAVE THE LIGHT ON NOW MUMMY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What are you, fucking retarded?

Toggle
Rockers are cheap fucking crap

I'd say toggle has less potential to electrocute you if you operate it with wet hands but the rocker is so much easier to operate with full hands; eg just smash it with your elbow.

They both have their merits however.

This guy loves cocks so much he wants everything in his house to resemble them

rocker

less strain on your fingers that can eventually cause carpal tunnel

also rockers are way more fashionable and you just look like a cheap hick redneck with toggles i don't know why anyone would bother to have those pieces of shit

By again, not being disabled. A rocker is easier to hit with an elbow. You just press it you utter retard.

Are you fucking dense?

dimming switches

If you really want to see if people will argue about anything, make it a rock vs a rock.

Fuckin' toggle REALLY?!

It's FUCKING 2016 what the hell's wrong with you?

This nigga gets it

Toggle is for fucking FAGGOTS

>be me
>have to be grabbing my fucking toggle switch every waking moment
off yourself

As opposed to the retard (you) who quotes him five fucking times

Are you still talking about light switches?
I feel like you're not talking about lights anymore.

Doesn't it spring back? don't you need to press it all the way down?
I mean i never used a rocker, but figure that it's far less convenient - everybody uses the normal switch anyway - if it weren't like so they'd probably change

What the fuck are you on about?

that's the point faggot

If I had any sense I'd put those in my house but I do admit I enjoy making my wife and daughter go back and turn off the switch.

Ya think they'd learn by now.

Clap on you niggers

>doesn't it spring back
Have you ever used a rocker in your life? No they don't fucking spring back, it's pretty much just two buttons.

You must be the dumbest fucker to hit the keyboard

Sliding dimmer switch you autists.

Shave your neckbeard, get out of your basement and get some fucking sunlight you god damn moron!

>not rotary dimmer
you were so close

Have you seen some of these responses? They'd be fucking poking it trying to figure out what that shit is

Why would you use a dial? Are you a fucking mongoloid? That requires three fingers but slider only requires one!

Rotary dimmers are fucking rubbish. I would never recommend one.

Confirmed by licensed professional.
We can all go home now

>rocker

I'm not some 80s cocaine dealer. Toggle is the American standard for a reason.

Rocker master race reporting in. Why the fuck would you push something up or down to turn on a light? It requires more effort. With a rocker, you could even throw a tennis ball at it and turn your light on/off from bed. I know I have.

You're using too much energy sliding one dipshit.

>rocker4lyfe

I heard rockers are safer somehow but who knows.

>school

underage faggot

Because it's cheap, you dumbfuck

rocker is always easier to switch
also fuck you for drawing me in

Rockers don't last as long. Every house I go more than ten years old with rockers or dimmers has at least one busted switch. Toggles are always going strong after 20+ years.

>Installing this abomination in your home

You lazy autismos

Save a dollar or two and have an inferior product, or spend the extra buck and get something much better. I think you're the dumbfuck here if you can't spare a couple dollars.

Because rockers are more popular so they get more use Bozo.

Are people punching them?

A rocker of course, but one that looks like these

Lazy people are the founders of excellence as we find quicker and more efficient ways of doing things. Today it is a rocker, tomorrow it is a new way of getting to Mars with your whole family.

both are inferior to a dimmer switch.

No,i buy rockers because I don't want a bunch of tiny cocks sticking out near every door

Rocker is objectively better. Does everything the toggle could do, but makes it easier for the user. And if anyone tries to slam your face into a wall, the toggle would probably poke an eye out. The rocker wouldn't.

But can you throw a tennis ball at it from your bed?

Really? It always feels like a rocker is weak in the actual switch. I kinda like the hard tension of a traditional switch. Any basis on your opinion?

Fuck off you samefag

I used to think rockers were cool until I had a house with them. Replace them all with only true switch like this. Even have dimmer and three ways.

vocaroo.com/i/s0IE6lleZRPH

I believe I thoroughly explained the situation

>This guy likes it hard