Kill yourself your not meant to live long anyway

>>breathing feels weird
>>Arm pain
>>Periodic stomach pain
>>Shortness of breath
>>Chest red

>>Shortness of breath
>>Arm hurts

Don't spend all night playing WOW. Fo the rest, see a vet.

yes, you wont make it through the night user you might as well just off yourself.

You are going to be okay. Just do not go to a doctor, they cost monies. Eat more vegetables. And tell us more about your symptoms. Goodbye.

Sounds like heart trouble, go to a fucking hospital!

>>breathing feels weird
>>Arm pain
>>Periodic stomach pain
>>Shortness of breath
>>Chest red
>
>Am I dying anons wat do ??
>
>(Pic unrelated)

Doctor here, get the fuck to the hospital right fucking now don't drive there yourself , these are symptoms of a valve prolapse I can't tell you which , it can be treated if diagnosed fast enough

I've already been but they didn't find anything

angina pectoris from what i hear

Then it's hormone imbalance or your body is making too much white b cells , calm down, faggot

Dr faggot out.

You have Super-Cancer. Good bye.

or pericarditis

You have been infected with the mutated super virus faggotidous. It's dangerous because it specifically targets OP and turns him into a faggot, hence the name. Because of its mutated DNA, it can not be cured through normal procedures used to cure viruses of it particular grouping (aka you can't just kill yourself because your corpse will still be a faggot). The only sure way to end it is: stick an action figure toy into your anus, second dress yourself in a ballerina outfit, next climb a tall building, precede to sing "I'm a massive faggot!" While jumping violently and sporadically, lastly lift your dress to reveal a massive ask-47 previously hidden deep within your faggotness, use it to kill everyone on sight. Each time yelling "black lives matter" and racial slur at the victims. And that's how you cure you faggotidous

Sounds like vagina problems. Go get your massive vagina looked at.

now that's a nice fucking pussy got any more picks?

You spend too long time on Sup Forums

Lol I wasn't planning on posting anymore of her but sure hold on I'll dump

I don't know about the arm pain but the rest sounds like a panic attack, you fucking pussy lmao. Go to the hospital and it'll be a waste of time.

>(Pic unrelated)

Looks like tonsil stones, OP.

Here

Yo any medfags can help me out?
I been burping alot fo the past 2 weeks and i have also been having a really strange sensation
when i drink or eat i feel the water and food like go down to my lower left chest.
I know it doesnt make sense but does anyone feel similar?
Like is this shit just normal?

I'm not a doctor but that sounds like something you should get a camera shoved down your gullet for.

Maybe crohns?

If you also fart a lot it's Helicobacter Pylori.
Two weeks of antibiotics should cure you.

just wash your more often

This is a clear diagnosis

This is obviously the cause.

Alternately, you have some nasty fucking tonsilloliths and should get them extracted. I bet your breath smells like a cesspit.

Your esophagus doesn't go down in straight line, you faggot.

Stop sucking so many nigger muh diks

Ye bro i know, i just never felt it squeezing through before tho

Cidney Infektion
Hurts like hell but ure gonna be ok.
Drink little sips of hard alcohol. That reduces the pain.