Hey guys. This is a list of sex toys I've owned or currently own, in order. There might be one or two not on the list...

Hey guys. This is a list of sex toys I've owned or currently own, in order. There might be one or two not on the list. What's yours?

umm

how was #4?

sage?

A little too big. Good once you get it but it takes forever, that's why I went with #9 next time.

See, I enjoy the somewhat realistic ones unless they are really awesome somehow?

nice. was thinking about getting pic related

most of these are bad dragons. they're unique and neat looking, i'd imagine they'd work very well. the textures would make using them exciting.

Isn't it almost impossible at the base?

btw, #8, second one is currently in

Whats with the pointy white thing on the left?

Never really enjoyed anything up my ass. Seems scary. Might hurt my insides

Yeah that one stands out.

you're supposed to take the knot (the buldge in the middle) but the base is supposed to stay outside

It's wonderful once you get going. Also, doing the thing is half the excitement.

So it's an animal kind of thing?

Does it feel how I imagine it to feel? Uncomfortable?

About 9 fleshlights and a penis pump.
Just got the pump in the mail today.

I'm an 8x6" but I'd like to go further inside the FLs.
Maybe a 9 or 10 would be good.

Looks like a tentacle

its a dragons tail. its supposed to be an anal trainer, the farther you go down the bigger you get stretched. many use it as a warm up to bigger ones like the horse cock on the floor.

So no backdoor?

Why the fuck is 1 a chilli, what the fuck would you do with a chilli

Oh, I had one of these as well when living in Japan. Just like the one on the pic

My tastes are pretty obvious from this post. Does anyone have any suggestions which might surprise me? I'm obviously open to new things.

Like, what kind of toys.

Nono, it's slightly shaped like one and red. I remember falling asleep when I first used it so I guess the entry model is not recommended? Vibes were good tho! :D

Tenga 3D - Pile

best mastrubator imho

I currently own an eclipse vixen and a large chance unflared.

Do you have any pics? Seems like the d could be interesting.

>large chance unflared

Dam. It seems like I have to get this bad dragon thing a chance.

they are expensive but not too bad

I couldn't get the last notch in on the big boy rocks off!

Just buy one of their flops off the adoption page got a $180 toy for $130 with shipping. It's 5lbs too.

Naa doesn't really do it for me.

Maybe something that rotates?
FL wise I've got both of them and they're a bit tame.
You could try something a bit wilder like Stoya Destroyer, it's one of my favourites.
Your experience changes based on the depths of your thrusts, it's pretty rad.

Then how long is your dick? I am afarid those varying textures won't get any use out of mine.

I love wearing this little fucker around as a plug

I could but even when done and super back door horny, it's a struggle to keep in. That's why the bad boy is better. Last one about the size of #2 and it can go on like forever.

I have similar collection OP!

Apart from a bigger but plug and slightly less normal dildos :) want to get some bigger ones

Reminds me. Going to get plugged again, back in 5.

bulge must be pretty tough tho?

do you hands free O ?

fleshlight

Yeah when sitting on it it works but that gets real real intense and not always in a good way.

i woerk for teh sex store n i wil track down al teh orders to find out hu yuo are n i wil post on ur fb n ruin ur life hahahahahahahahahaahahahhahah

>Anonymous 11/04/16(Fri)22:09:08 No.710
I think it's time for a first test of this one btw.

Good luck

I have the 5 but in glow in the dark. I hate it.

Not really, it's a small Austin from BD, so the knot is only 1.85 inches.
I use him as a plug to warm up for bigger toys.

cm? too lazy to convert

Time to get something out of this. See you on th eother side.

Looks like about 4.7 cm

Njoy pure wand is pretty sweet for targeted stimulation, suko dildo is the best dildo I've ever used

Male, whats the best type of toy for hands free?

Me I can feel the ribs constricting the tip of my head on a deep thrust, which is really nice when you finish.

But you can feel notable changes at 2.25", 3" and 4"
Penetrating that 3" mark feels really good.
The pic is a bit misleading because the front of the fleshlight adds about 1/4-1/2"

Either a prostate stim, or something with a suction cup so you can ride it.

Do you recommend anything?

no

Love sex toys but today's kids seem to have forgotten about 'em.

get on my level

This: lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/godsinanalcove/wishlists/kinky-cats/
Plus pic related

Anyway remember to use condom on your skin like dildos and keep every non silicone one in a little INDIVIDUAL bag...

negro

>Anyway remember to use condom on your skin like dildos and keep every non silicone one in a little INDIVIDUAL bag.
why

What are ones you like and which do you like least?

test

they'll potentially react with each other and degrade

"Skin" like rubber materials are usually much more porous than a pure silicone toy. That means that bacteria can get in the toy and get you sick.

Likewise with storage, different rubber types can actually "melt" other materials and silicone toys.

Always keep the cheap toys separate so they don't ruin your expensive silicone toys.

silicone and non-silicone will?

Does anyone know of a dildo that's like this white one, with multiple bulges on it? It has to be silicone and 8+ inches. I've looked, but all I can find are PVC ones from China.

You don't need condoms with your toys unless you are not using a water based lubricant. Toys can also be adequately cleaned with toy cleaner or even just soap and water.
It is really not as much of an issue as you are making it out to be.

I didn't know this.

you are a pathetic gay.

They decompose, basically. They will eventually melt if you let them sit for several months. I will never ever buy one of those jelly toys, or rubber, or tpe/tpr, etc. Pretty much anything that isn't high grade silicone, abs plastic, glass, or stainless steel is garbage.

Anything that is porous is dangerous because bacteria will grow in it, and anything that smells like chemicals is probably leeching chemicals into the sensitive mucus membranes of your body.

I've heard some types of silicone are porous, especially if they're blended with something else, but idk how to tell.

I'm not a faggot, so none.

I'm just going to mark this gfur cause it basically is.

What pocket pussy would you recommend to a novice? (never purchased one before)

I've had toys that will grow weird blue bacteria colonies in them, and I would always clean them extremely thoroughly. It's definitely an issue for me.

fuh cough

Eh, I'm certainly no expert on it, that's just what I've seen online. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit over the top fear mongering.

The storage thing is legit though, cheap rubber/"skin" material can really mess up a good silicone toy, causing it to get forever sticky

where to get the yellow one on left?

bad dragon
its a dog dick

zeta paws

>knowing the difference
jesus christ how horrifying

i own that specific toy.

Tenga flip hole is silicone and very easy to clean. I have the black one and it feels really good, but it's not perfect imo. I bought ita few years ago and it's held up well. There might be better models available now, though, idk.

I would get the tongue looking thing on the image I just posted (left) just for aesthetic purposes.

is a generic plastic bag good enough

>

You can tell by the consistency

i did not know you were so attracted to bill clinton

i lament that i will never be impregnated.

also bd sells mini toys as house decor

>I would get the tongue looking thing on the image I just posted (left) just for aesthetic purposes.
>on the image I just posted
>I posted
bill is a fucking pimp though, I aint even mad.

Children suck anyways

i'd get that tail. so thick. part of a bum. utter perfection.