Ok, let's get something straight

Ok, let's get something straight..

Do "ANY" of you believe in the BigBang theory????

If so... WHY?

COME ON! How the FUCK did the Bigbang even happen without a powerful being backing that up??

Life is like a complex moving swiss watch... there is no way you could have all those parts in your hand and throw them up in the air and expect all the small parts to fall in the right places to make a actual functioning Watch...

Life is a masterpiece, and despite Humans being assholes a lot of the time, you can't help but notice how fucking complex we are.

Our Brains far exceed our own understanding.

So please... tell me.... WHY do you Believe in the BigBang.. and not a powerful god?

Please provide info... i am listening..

Given an infinite amount of time with a practically infinite amount of matter, anything can happen. You also have to remember that simple things compound into extremely complex things.

Also, the Big Bang is a theory not an absolute fact

Error, time never existed, nothing moved in the darkest of the dark, get it through your head... nothing.. means nothing..

god is in the spirit realm.. but the physical realm was always empty and a never ending vastness... it had nothing.

And I'm done arguing. You are fucking autistic

Nice cop out.

Mmm quite correct sir. Tis a theory

The thing here is that you created your hypothesis before even look at the observations, believing in a supreme being may be possible but nothing indicate that assumption, in counter part the Big Bang gave birth after the observation of the universe expanding (red shift).

Is better begin with a simplistic theory that can be proved or disproved, a supreme being is something that now is not comprobable.

Ugh fuck.... here we go again. The exact same dumb shit you tout about the bigbang "coming from nothingness" can be sad about god. Where the fuck did your god come from? How come we are expected to explain the creation of this big-bang theory yet somehow you fucktard creationists are exempt from explaining where you silly imaginary friend comes from. I'll answer where the big bang comes from the moment you tell me where your fucking god comes from. How about that?

Sooo let me get something straight... you rather believe something came from nothing rather then something coming from something...?

Why is it you limit your thinking that in the beginning there was only nothing?

Why do you choose nothing over something?

I second this

>Do "ANY" of you believe in the BigBang theory????

It's bullshit.

Don't second your own post.

it's sad.

When I an hero I want to get a taste of that moment in time.

Does that mean that with time it will bang again and it will keep banging and banging again until it comes out exactly the same now.
Would we all have the same consciousness

Don't make assumptions, I'm not the same user.

I would say yes, there is a theory which basically says that this keeps happening over and over and over again.

Kk

There's also another theory which states that eventually everything runs out of energy and the universe is completely still and 100% dark.

Clearly you haven't studied very far into the theory of the big-bang theory or else you would know that there wasn't "nothingness" in the beginning. As a theist it's inevitable that you're just going to eventually wind up pawning your stupid holy bible at me to read which I already have so now I'm going to take my turn and give you some homework. Read Big Bang: The Origin of the Universe by: Simon Singh. It'll explain everything you won't listen to and will refuse to acknowledge. Seriously; what's the fucking point in even arguing with you creationists anymore? I'd be better off teaching algebra to a chimp.

>COME ON! How the FUCK did the Bigbang even happen without a powerful being backing that up??

Then what is backing up the powerful being?

Just take 30 minutes to go watch some Steven Hawking videos and you will have a basic understanding of how the universe came from absolutely nothing, and why a vast majority of scientists support the Big Bang theory

God is fake

You have the wrong image.

Sounds like you are referring to "Heat Death".

God comews from a book, created by superstitious men, created by years of evolutionary progression, created by the Earth, created by an explosion that has more relevance than the man in the book that no one can prove the existence of, because he was invented by superstitious men... seeing a pattern here?

Of course not. If user saw the pattern user wouldn't be a retarded creationist.

Bahaha, i said a powerful god, not jesus or some other god related to religion.

Please read what i am typing to you now...
You never told me "how i am incorrect" you just told me to "do some homework" like some triggerd Sjw.

If you really put your tiny noodle to work you might realise that in the beginning of the beginning there was a powerful god of some sort, because the fact in how amazingly complex we are points towards a creator.

Stop thinking nothing created something> The Big Bang.

Something created something> Life

It's SOOOO easy really if you'd just STOP typing out your ass like an offended feminist.

Yes the big freeze but even than quatem flunctions take over
Spelled it complictely wrong becuase im an illerate dumbasss but if you kinda know what im talking about.
quetum flunctions happen over a peroid of time aswell, shit just pops out of nowhere.

....Except I didn't and you already answered your own fucking question. The big bang has been seen as the most structurally sound theory in the explanation of the universe. They have critically explained every single process that lead to the events that spawned the cosmos without the need to insert the supernatural into it. If you are too fucking stupid to do your research you resulted to going to Sup Forums to get an answer you're even dumber then you look. Shut the fuck up and stop trying to paint a narrative that I'm a "triggered sjw" what the fuck does social politics have to do with universal creation? If you're too lazy to do your own research then stfu. I'm not going to sit here and do your homework for you. All the information is out there on the internet USE IT.

>The big bang has been seen as the most structurally sound theory..

So you're telling me the big fat big bang created complex life..?

holy shit i'm talking to a chimp.

Assuming this isn't LQ bait, get a bachelor's in biology and study a little physics on the side, that'll answer all your questions.

>If so... WHY?
Build a telescope, measure expansion of the universe, count backwards and calculate that 14 billion years ago everything would have been in a single point. "Why" this single point expanded to an enourmous universe, no one knows.

>Life is like a complex moving swiss watch
Complex to you perhaps, that doesn't mean anything, you're only human, we're not really that intelligent. The structure of carbon atoms in a diamond, which is really quite simple, would be considered complex by ants.

>nearsighted/farsightedness
>birth defects, down's syndrome etc.
>alzheimers, dementia
>cancer
yeah, seems to be running perfectly

>throw them up in the air and expect all the small parts to fall in the right places
that's not how evolution works

Tip tip, m'lady

We are complex therefore we were created

And it really is that fucking easy... But people like making shit complex as usual.

This guy gets it

This is sad.

Sarcasm

Really by the end of the day when you pick and choose what to believe (atheism or theism in general) you fall into one of two camps.

Camp 1: Things started out extremely simplistic and gradually through the course of billions of years became more and more complex until they have reached their current state which one would see as complex.

Camp 2: Somehow someway here is the most insanely complex thing in the universe (god) and we have no fucking idea how it got there but there it is and it birthed what we know as the universe.

Which makes more sense to you?

>what to believe
>atheism
>being this retarded

Did you get fucking triggerd or some shit?

I like how you say >Things started out extremely simplistic..

Bahah

I can make up the same shit watch me...

Camp 1: Things started out with a single organism and multiplied (some how) and then a FUCKING fish made Chimp that then made a fucking Human..

Camp 2: God has always existed, created Adam and eve and then boom, here we are faggot.
>Picture very related