People you automatically fucking hate?

People you automatically fucking hate?

Weed smokers
Anyone who claims to have ADHD

Vegans!!!

That's because you're a fuckin faggot and you also just so happen to be retarded.

>hates weed smokers
chill

this i despise them

Motorcycle riders that think its a way of life

girls with tattoos
girls with face piercings
girls with navel piercings
girls with red hair
girls with chipped nail polish
girls

kek

I smoke weed daily and just faked my test to get ADHD, shit is so helpful in college if you're a lazy piece of shit like me. Fuck you niggercunt, smoke a bowl with me and you'll see what you've been missing all your life.

People I automatically hate? Anyone with the last name starting with Stein, or has burg in it. Also hate anyone over 250 pounds or who can't walk without wheezing.

people who simultaneously text and ride a longboard

Why adhd?

Self righteous people
Narcissists
People who think they are smart, but they are dumbasses

Can confirm, those people are cancer. A few friends and I ride because we love it and it's fun, but there's this guy we know who is just obnoxiously "biker", can't stand him.

I don't, because caring about things that have no relevance to me is pointless.

>To get ADHD.
Adderall* Silly me

he doesn't know how useful stimulants are kek

Honestly theres only a few people that truly need adderall, most of the people with ADHD are faking it or just stupid as fuck.

Sources: Been on 2 months worth of adderall, I'm just a faker. A lil stupid too tho

you, faggot

I'm being completely 100% real here...Fucking teenage mexican males in highschool. why? 90% of them are cocky as all hell and think they're hot shit. chicks think they're fuckin gods for some reason and all go for them. they all think that because they were a gold cross on a chain around their neck that makes all their horseshit ok (i dont rlly believe in god so no big deal) but like fuckin jesus. not to mention all of them are like 5'7" and think they're like fuckin bodybuilders who could take anyone in a fight. nah, these cholo's are smaller than asian penises. fuck i hate teenage mexican males

There was a guy in Callander, scotland who used to longboat before he bought a beat up car,complete cuck,was trying to get with a amy warbrick for 4 years before kncoking her up with a wee bastard,shes a fat stoner now and he works at aldis in Stirling, living the dream

People who fucking worship beryllium

adding onto this, cuz it was my post....when i was in highschool, so like 5 years ago, there were too god damn many of these fucks. why am i voting for trump? for the sole reason that i don't associate with those downys in any way

cats are so cute

LONGBOAD*

Sorry high school is so rough for you, user.

>people who self diagnose ANY psychological/psychiatric/neurological condition
>people who cry rape when they haven't actually been raped
>every SJW on the planet
>every millennial on the planet
>imgurians
>redditers
>newfags from EITHER of those places
>newfags who bitch about "muh sourcez kek" and "[debate fallacy here] KEK YER DUM READ A FUCKING BOOK"
>all of you assholes

And also people who try to explain the "hidden meaning" of their tattoos. "This insanely generic image just really speaks to me as a unique individual". 1) No one gives a shit but most importantly 2) A million people out there probably have that SAME fucking tattoo. So your only message there is, "it just really speaks to my generic sensibilities that everyone else shares but makes me super unique somehow". Faggots.

Wow,you sound really insecure,and you bring up body building, lanklet detected,low test,gotta eat big to get big

>>newfags who bitch about "muh sourcez kek" and "[debate fallacy here] KEK YER DUM READ A FUCKING BOOK"
So you hate people for asking to cite your bullshit, and hate people calling you out on your bullshit?
sounds like you have trouble taking criticism and have a habit of trying to argue with people smarter than you

Social Justice Warriors.

The kind of twitter faggots that are professionally offended at petty shit and twist it their agenda so they feel oppressed or victimised.

Anyone who talks white privilege

Any white person who wants to be seen SO anti-racist they'll take it to extremes. Like those fucking cucks who blocked off an entrance to some college to everyone except people of colour because their 'safe space' had been moved. Fuck off you don't have to try so hard.

Any moron who identifies as Pansexual, Genderfluid, Non-binary or any other bullshit tumblr faggot pronouns.

And also every high schooler on the planet who's trying to vote in this election. Entitled, arrogant, knowitall faggots who ironically enough don't know a fucking thing about American political history.
>babbys first election

The person that gets offended on someone elses behalf

sounds like you're the kind of triggered redditfag that does this kind of shit, newfriend.

welcome to Sup Forums, the last place on the face of this planet where you should expect logical conversations and safe spaces for your r8 me threads.

Fundamentalist Christians
Creationists
Catholics
Mormons (*10000000000)
People that correct spellcheck
Chihuahua owners
Pit bull owners
Ricers (2F2F, let it die)
People that say, "I know, right?" Are you that unsure of yourself?
Gay Uber drivers

People who won't take in other people's point of view, just out and out reject any other perspective if it doesn't 100% fit theirs

Gf's kid's real dads.

Cancervators

I'm 6'10", 265lb and 8% body fat. Why you hate me, nig?

Cucks

Cucks who try to justify being a cuck and make it manly

this

Niggers that claim Egyptians were black. And all the butthurt niggers that are going to link back to this post.

"I'm clinically depressed but I have never seen a doctor and my family is super rich but no one understands me uggghhhh."

Vapers.
Clingy people.
SJW.
Weak men.
College kids in general.
People who are full of themselves.
People who feel the need to bring politics/religion into every conversation.

BOI YOU TALL AS FUCK. Maybe I only hate people over 300

>>doesn't even know how to greentext properly

Just got here, friendo?

vapers

Yes! We all know that Egyptians are Slavic

Guess anons right, height has a lot to do with weight distribution in the body. If you're seriously this tall though, you need to find a way to capitalize on it ASAP. Sports or something.

"College kids in general"
Sounds like you must have flunked out of college or are working construction all your life. Stay classy internet

People who text while driving
People who are pissy in the mornings

People who automatically hate people who smoke weed

girls with implants

nah. nobody will believe you just because you say something, you won't convince anybody of your side because you yell and throw fits and refuse to show proof. it's them you need to convince, not me, i know you're a baby without solid facts to back that ass up

Trips of truth. Shouldn't you be at work Capt. Savaho?

Amen...

so... you hate yourself?

People that feel the urge to inferiorize others just to get their egos boosted.

people who are excessively critical of others

What the fuck are you even doing here, faggot? What goal did you seriously hope to accomplish by samefagging your own shit tier thread this badly?
>kek sorry mama didn't love you enough omg zozzle nigg nogg famalam

Quit pretending you're somebody else you sack of shit

>young couples
Seriously, why do girls only fall for dumb assholes while intelligent and kind people like me has to rot in bitter loneliness?

jesus fuck, you should just hate women in general man

Oh I get it. You really ARE this fucking new.
>says debates don't belong on this website
>KEK LRN2DEBATE BETTER FAGUETTE YOURE FUCKING UP YOUR DEBATES DEBATE HARDER
u fucking wot m8?

Here, I'll make a claim for you. You're a vapid cunt, and my "source" is this entire fucking thread.

What does me not liking the general population of college students have to do with my education? I just didn't enjoy being around them. I was much older than most and had more going for me in life other than getting schwasted and complaining about everything.

smoke some weed OP you might not irrationally harbour hatred for people

quit being this fucking butthurt.
>unable to handle shit tier bants

Reasonable
Reasonable
Lol
Exceptionally reasonable
Agreed
Got your ass kicked, eh?
Astute as FUCK
Yes yes yes
Accurate
You sound rather dull
Agreed
Try being married for over 20 years, bro
Lol
Double lol
Somewhat agreeable
Applause

sounds like you have trouble taking criticism and have a habit of trying to argue with people smarter than you if not how are you going to make the people that think they are smart smarter

>Samefagging your own shit tier thread
>Your own shit tier thread
>Your thread
Nigga you dumb as fuck, I'm not OP you stupid cunt

Well they don't generally fall for just dumb assholes. Ever consider you might just be going for women that aren't going anywhere themselves?

Anyone with a pulse. OP in particular, though.

Oh and faggots like this who feel the need to reply to everyone, I hate those especially.

>nigga you dumb af
>for using those terms here
>like a white boi newfag
1/10 Here's your final (You), kiddo. Lurk moar and shitpost less.

>The general population
That is a logical fallacy my friend, shoulda stayed in college with those kids you hated

So me basically

I don't hate anybody, but assholes like you who insist that ADHD isn't real need to have weed smoke blown in your face until you're high af

sounds like you hate yourself?

People who self diagnose
Girls with tattoos on their feet
Guys who wear sandals with jeans
People who let their disobedient children fuck shit up

People who upon first hearing of a major problem in a field of study, or upon first hearing of a topic in philosophy, think that they solved it. Despite being total morons.

>Example: p=np
I've seen someone claim that P is merely Zero and that computer scientists are retarded for not realizing this.

Sounds like you lack some simple self-discipline if you can't focus.

ADHD is bullshit, brah.

>af
>nigga
>brah
didn't realize this was a cringe thread.

Didn't realize that some people don't understand self-deprecating humor.

>hates weed smokers
sounds like someone needs to smoke a joint and chill the fuck out

>P is merely zero
That's... wow. I've been enlightened. I must now ponder further on the consequences of the class of all algorithms with polynomial running time actually being "zero". It's pretty deep stuff.

What did you do to fake a test to get adderall? just pretend you can't focus and stuff?

Naturally, I picked the worst example I could remember.

>know it alls
>in any form

easily my biggest pet peeve, and the one most likely to incite me to homicide.

No, that's OK. I'm already working on the case where N is simply 1. I'm telling you, this is a whole new branch of complexity theory opening up here.

>Elon Musk
>Julian Assange

Ones an overrated plagiarist and the other is probably dead already. But goddamn, if people aren't sucking their dicks every time they fart.

I legit have ADHD so go fuck yourself too buddy

You legit have an inferiority complex about your lack of original thought.

Drug dealers that sell dope to people who overdoses and end up in the hospital from their shit. ALSO the same people that feel the necessity to ruin my night and threaten death on someone because they got burned for $30

Ay I have I am diagnosed with adhd....
nah i dont have it I just wanted a addy script lol

I ride a motorcycle but now think I'm faggot out of respect for the dubs.

you talking the dealers stuff was garbage and it killed them or just a junkie overdosed

humans.

just humans.

i wish i was Doctor Manhattan.
that'd be cool.

Anti-vaxxers

faggots who put effort into posts on non debate threads. they need to leave

die you cancer

Yeah, the only part that TRULY can get you Adderall is the motion test. They will put some kind of motion detector on your head in the form of a ball and elastic band. The test is just a simple "If you see the same color and shape flash twice on the screen hit spacebar" The test focuses mostly on your head movement, since that alone was what made my ADHD Clinic guy approve me for 10mg XR. Just move your head alot, rock back and forth, and look around the room with the sensor on your head and while you're talking to anyone asking you questions. Easiest shit to fake, all the tests were easy to see through and fake. If he asks whats up with the movement, just say you've always rocked back and forth, and that your parents have made comments on it. He didn't even question nor doubt me. It's easy man, just go into it confident and try to debunk all of their tests, but don't make it obvious.

this is exactly why people think ADHD is fake.

>Vegans
>Fat people
>Feminists
>People who do not exercise
>Anyone that is the "+" in lgbt+
>gay people who dress in that one "gay style" just to let the world know they are gay
>trans people that look fake as fuck
>hardcore Hillary supporters
>niggers
(Not black people, there is a difference)
>Mestizo Mexicans
I'm Puerto Rican BTW
>Muslims who claim their religion is peaceful
>Refugees
>people who have any scene style
>women who justify the fact that they are sluts on the fact that men can be sluts
I think everyone should be slut shamed
>anyone who does drugs to look cool
If you do drugs for yourself idgaf
>skiers
>people who aren't cops that tell me what to do
>pale families
>people who openly state they enjoy anime
>SJWs anyone 100% politically correct
>people who say they LOVE chipoltle
>people who fight over Apple and Android
>people who fight over Mac and Windows
>people who are shit snowboarders