Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space...

Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.

Thats why im agnostic

spotted the gay

Atheists don't believe, they rely on facts. That, my friend, makes all the difference.

Yes, however that's probably not how it was. We don't have the necessary tools yet.

Would you rather use biochemistry or sociology to describe the construction process of a car? No. And still it isn't better explained by 'magic man made it'.

Anything is ridiculous when you sit and think it through

Strange. It's November, yet I am seeing threads that are usually confined to the summer months.

Theists literally believe some magic douche came out of nowhere and invented everything.

>Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

we do? this is news to me.

I'm an athiest and I don't "Believe" that.
I don't say I deny it either, however I think that modern scientific explanation is lacking in a few areas, and yet this doesn't point me anywhere near a bearded wierdo in the sky pointing his fucking finger down and farting out a universe, nohow.

But anyway, the real reason i'm posting is:
who the fuck is that bitch and why does she represent these stupid ass threads?

They LITERALLY believe that.

LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY
LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY

Kys

Bait

stop eating the bait you newfags

She's the childlike empress from a movie called the never ending story that a lot of 90's kids grew up watching. :-)

And why does that have anything to do with atheism?
I'd get it if it had something like chronicles of narnia or whatever but?

>implying

I'm guessing nothing. She just looks so sad in that scene and it's just so sad that atheists deny the existence of God, because he loves us all :-(

All these newfags are so desperate to suck your cock and eat all your bait. Also, stop samefagging.

>implying

fuck off samefag. screenshots are not proof, anybody can photoshop text.

Photoshop on iPhones? That's a thing? I'm not the OP either lol :-)

I don't have any issue with reconciling my faith in a God with my belief in science. What's your problem?

Your dedication to repeatedly creating these threads suggests that you're willing to forge iPhone screenshots too.

Atheists don't believe that. Physicists don't say "nothing" existed before the big bang, just that the laws of thermodynamics break down under those conditions so we don't know what existed then. Also a priest first proposed the idea of the Big Bang.

I guess it came from some other universe. Multiverse theory implies that energy from one universe can go to others.

boi

So I took the screenshot on my phone, e-mailed it to my PC, photoshopped it, then sent it back to my phone in just over 2 minutes? Damn son, I must be good

Go away!

Same shit different day

Nope, that's not what they believe, faggot.

BTW, tell me, what was there before there was God?

Before God there was SUPER GOD. You haven't heard of him because normal God pretends to be him

don't play stupid with me, faggot. you just shopped the borders on the mobile version of Sup Forums. quit samefagging.

What if there wasn't a beginning

Everything in our reality is based on waves and cycles...

Imagine a wave function if you will, then have a converse of that laid over it. You now have the "timeline" for our universe.

If I were to make a list on everything wrong with Sup Forums, excluding the toxic community, threads like these would be number two.

E.W.W. Sup Forums
>No archiving
>Small file limit (2MB)
>Repetitive and unoriginal threads like these
>Everything else

Lol god dammit. Well, all I can say is my pic doesn't look like your photoshopped pic. I have no other way to prove this to you. I don't even have a PC, which is I'm on my phone :-(