>Y isn't considered a vowel in USA

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>argentinians are allergic to the letter Y when they speak

it is though

only """sometimes"""

because it is only a vowel sometimes

> sczjw is considered a vowel in Poland

>poopoo is considered a vowel in India

You got it the wrong way around, it's a vowel in America and not in any other English speaking country

Please explain, I'm interested tbqh.

Cashhhhate

it sounds like youre either sneezing or sushing when you pronounce a word with a Y or LL

>CH is considered a single letter in Spain

>å is and alphabet in sverige

That's interesting. Is it written "ch" or do you just pronounce a single normal letter that way? You guys use the same alphabet as us right?

>ç is a letter in poortugay
>not having superior ñ letter

weird, didn't ç started in spanish?

*start

we pronounce it the same way
>choke, chassis
you make some exceptions tho
"Chemistry" (pronounced Kemistri)
i think LL also used to be considered a single letter in Spain, since its pronounced similarly to the "Y" here (Lana / Llana completely change meaning)

"Mis shaves están debajo de la sisha"
"Sho soy..."
"Cashate!"

I only know it from french and portuguese

it probably originated as a way to shorten scripts and save inks by the monks, just like ñ in medieval spanish/vulgar latin (anno = año, domina = doña)

That's different, that's a 'LL'
Depends on who you have talked to. Many people outside of buenos aires pronounce the 'Y' and 'LL' like a single 'L'.

>Romancefags can't pronounce "th"

Spaniards can

>sho me shamo sholanda, me gusta el posho y el shogur shoplait

>TH in "This" = D
>TH in "theater" = Z / Ce / Ci
at least for spanish

Anglays can't pronounce r

It was in Spanish as well but the sound it represents no longer exists.

Wrong

>americans can't pronounce nuclear

Wrong

>he cant pronounce Ñ

is a letter. A letter is not a sound, so it cannot be a vowel or consonant because VOWELS AND CONSONANTS ARE FUCKING SOUNDS.

>tough
>though
>thought
>through

originated in Spanish for /ts/. Çid for example was pronounced "tsid".
It probably originated from a C with a Z, something like "hey, this C is supposed to be pronounced Z-like". ( stood for /dz/, while intervocalic stood for /z/).

Spanish eventually replaced with because both sounds merged. The same didn't happen in Portuguese or French, so they kept the letter.

>nuculear
>nukelear

With so many phonetic oddities, the least concern in English pronunciation is the sounds represented by .

English often shifts /l/ and /r/ from clusters into the syllable end. So pronouncing the word as "nucular" /nuk.jəl.əɻ/ is natural.

>Castillian pronunciation

>English often
Don't conflate English with how Americans vomit sound from their burger holes.

It's a phenomenon that affects English as a whole, even if the pronunciation "nucular" is more common in American dialects. It's the reason for example behind the -tle in "turtle" and "bottle", even if most [all?] speakers analyze it as /təl/ instead of /tlə/.

And what's the rationalization behind rednecks that say nuke-lar, like George Bush?

Clusters like /ClV/ (C = any consonant, V = any vowel) sound a bit weird in English, so people naturally distort them into something a bit more natural like /CVl/ and end pronouncing it as nuk-ul-ar.

It's the same kind of phenomenon behind for example people saying "peneu" and "adevogado" in Portuguese.

There is nothing wrong in nukelear.

Poles and Russians can, it's "ń" in Polish and "нь" in Russian

further proof that poles are part of the master race

intedestin...
idk why people struggle with ñ
its the same than N but you place more of your tongue up there in your mouth, and put your mouth in a "i" sound position

You're like a little baby... Watch this:
>ЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ

>amerixican discovers his familia and his abuelita's spanish is not the only type of spanish in the world

>his Rs don't trill