ITT: god emperor trump pictures

ITT: god emperor trump pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good picture op. To bad he told people to vote on the wrong day

how do u guys defend trump saying he supports Bill and Hillary and considered himself a democrat in 2008? just curious

That and he was a lobbyist. Still to this day he bragged about buying off politicians but somehow he's an outsider.

Trumpfag logic

possibly to keep ppl like trump out?

Unbelievable cognitive dissonance, that's how. The same thing that allows them to despise Hillary for her flaws while forgiving every single one of Trump's.

top qek

> beard and makeup
Thats not how it works

"Never trust a man who drinks and smokes" -Donald Trump

these have always been terrible. you trumpfags are way too proud of these shit tier level memes

psych. student i suppose lol

All hail the king of Sup Forums!

Are CTR actually pushing the Trump is working for the Russians narrative? Do they think anyone is actually retarded enough to belive that?

! isn't a number btw

The king in the 4th!!! (Chan)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CTR GET OFF OF MY UGANDAN ROCK ENTHUSIAST BOARD

"97% of what he says are lies"

Well with evidence that strong I am now officially a Cruz missile.

he does have ties to Russia, he has companies over there but doesn't want to say how much rev. he is getting from them which is why he wont release his tax returns pro Russia is benefiting his businesses in russia

wtf im with her now #draftourdaughters

>trumptards actually believe this

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

reminder that all Trump scandals are fake. (Except saying mean things about a woman 20 years ago)

NERVOUS LADY, FACE IS PALE
KEK HAS SWORN TO MAKE HER FAIL

TWITCHING EYES, BLOTCHY SKIN
SWEAT IS DRIPPING OFF HER CHIN

FEELING DIZZY, FALLING DOWN
"PROP ME UP YOU FUCKING CLOWNS"

BOWELS GURGLE, SPHINCTER SLACKS
SHIT IS SQUIRTING THROUGH THE CRACKS

SHE CAN'T HOLD THE FAECES BACK
FROM KEK'S UNHOLY POO ATTACK

SPEWING SPIT, COUGHING FIT
DIAPER FILLING UP WITH SHIT

THE SHAME WILL CAUSE A FATAL STROKE
"I BET THE FROG DID THIS"'SHE'LL CROAK

>when u realize that he wouldn't be able to touch that money the entire time it is in there

>thinking they forgot to account for living expenses

how would u account for living expenses if the entire amount is put into an account? if u touch it, it loses interest if it loses interest it loses money

Why can't people above 60 rule
I mean they're too old to be greedy,
Wise enough to treat everyone correctly (notice I didn't say farily) and have enough commen sense to step down if they fucked up

trump supported bill and said those women were liars

The king in the 4th!!! The king in the 4th!!! The king in the 4th!!! The king in the 4th!!! The king in the 4th!!!

You're assuming ALL dividends are reinvested. They aren't. Some are used to pay living expenses...

he didn't build shit

neither did you. go take your minimum CTR wage and buy a coffee from Starbucks.

As we expect from the rightful king of Sup Forums

Hillary will win, she's a political puppet, Donald is not. I'd vote for Donald, if I could.

Serious question. Having your own server with private classified emails with maybe info that could get American soldiers killed is treasonious? Is that right?

GOP barley backs trump, if Paul Ryan ran trump wouldn't even be in the election

The king in the 4th!

and how successful is he?

For you: yes. You would be in federal pound-you-up-the-ass prison for the rest of your life.

For Hillary: no.

the CIA is sponsoring Hillary?

No, it can't be right. "Treasonious" isn't a word.

clearly she has ppl backing her from our country dont you think if they are protecting her its for a good reason?

No. Bush did 9/11

>actually believes russia is plotting against the US
>implying Russia cares who is the president in America
how old are you 5?

Who? Thomas Sowell? He's a well known intellectual and gets published a lot. Worth reading some of his stuff. He's not exactly pro-Trump and started off more in Clinton's corner but as the year has drawn on and Clinton has become more and more revealed, he has strongly turned against her.

As should we all.

shit b8

They know that Trump is going to lose, everyone but Trump voters know that Hillary will win.

> Endorsing Trump while saying being a rapist is bad

No, that isn't treasonous.

Asking the Russian government to hack that server and gain access to that classified info IS treasonous.