How do i give a good bj? Im going to give my bf a bj and i dont really know what to do. Any tips? Like contact points...

How do i give a good bj? Im going to give my bf a bj and i dont really know what to do. Any tips? Like contact points, technique, ect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmBMxMivJXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GH1ruMGpTVY
youtube.com/watch?v=TqK8Qt1o-I4
youtu.be/B3_HsF-t2BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is that girl? :O

sally cinnamon

I don't fuckin know its just some image. Give me tips you mong.

Suck it clean bitch.

how are your teeth?

youtube.com/watch?v=VmBMxMivJXQ

Kennedy Kressler

Also swallow you whore.

Before this goes any farther...

If grill, tits or gtfo

If gay dude, you should know how to suck a dick since you have one

no its sally cinnamon ya dumb cunt

This

just pop it in yr mouth and suck until he comes ya dumb fucking bitch

HOLY KEK

Right behind the head of his dick on the underside is a very sensitive spot. Tease it with your tongue.

NO TEETH TOUCH THE DICK! EVER!

take his balls in your mouth and go over them with your tongue

Check 'em.

If uncut, focus on the bare head, try sucking on it well running your tounge over it.
If cut just pull the skin on the penis back so it's tight but not ripping it, and go to town on the head and the glands inbetween the head and the shaft. Feels good af. Also this might sound cliché but lick a cock like a lolipop. Not just the tip of your tounge.

Da fuq did I just watch?

Moan and make noise like you love his cock in your mouth, don't be afraid to get a bit sloppy, use your hand and your mouth, no teeth, swallow his cum. Don't forget to pay attention to his balls, i personally like having my balls licked

nah teeth are fine. chew the head a bit cause its sensertive. blow doen the urethrea that feels like heaven. bite down on the balls before hecums and dont forget to chew on the head and put a finger up his ass as a surprise as he cums

This op tits?

snort the cum as he cums with one of your nostrils it feels like heaven

squeeze his balls really hard this will make him cum

This.

this thread is fucking gay and i love it

My best advice is try and pretend you're a chick. You'll never fool anyone, but make the effort at least.

damn this! killer bj!

Grapefruit is also a fat burner
Ha ha ha

Rule 1, be careful with the teeth
Rule 2, see rule 1, it is really fucking important.

Those are the rules, onto technique. First, letting the guy know you want to do it is more important than technique. You should come across like you enjoy sucking his dick more than anything else in the world. It's a pleasure for you and you love it. You want him in your mouth and you want to swallow when he comes.

Technique is really secondary to that. But until you have some experience, you'll get an angle which is more comfortable and pleasurable for him if you are in front of him, not off to the side. So that's kneeling if he's standing (it's not about domination, get over it) or in between his legs if lying down.

Spend some time licking, but not too long, it's no fun being teased after a point. If you are in front as recommended, with him just in your mouth your tongue will be on his most sensitive spot, the frenulum underneath the glans. You can make very small movements here which should work well. But do get your lips around the whole, and suck. Move your lips and tongue up and down. Cont.

bullshit! teeth are the best part of blowjobs! they tickle in a really sensual way. damn maakes me orgasm

Kek nice one.

use a condom. if he says it wont feel as good hes bullshitting you and just wants to give you an infection. condoms dont even feel like anything and if any boy says anything other than that they're lying and trying to get you pregnant or just make you sick

If you don't already, start brushing your tongue further and further back each time you brush your teeth. When you can brush all the way back - congratulations, you can now (probably) deep-throat his cock. Do that. It's the best feeling (for him).

Otherwise, see and

bullshit. put the tip of the dick nearer your teeth as possible and you're good to go. noone wants their dick down your throat that shit nasty

This. Best ever.

Use your hands on balls and shaft. When moving your mouth down onto the shaft, if you can take him right back into your throat, it feels fucking exquisite. Of course you may gag. But try it at least once or twice for him, he will appreciate it.

Never blow down the urethra, it can cause serious damage. The common term 'blow job' has nothing to do with blowing, it's a corruption of 'below job'.

After you've done some licking and when he's in your mouth, keep him there. Don't be on and off with the whole-mouth contact, it is infuriating.

If he's close to coming, use your hand and work his shaft low down. At this point, you can show your enjoyment with a 'mmm' sound. Don't get fucking Japanese about it. Nobody likes a squealer, and keep the mouth and lips contact.

Like this, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=GH1ruMGpTVY

stop talking shit you cuck. youve clearly never had a bj. blowing down the urethrea is heaven. why do you think its called BLOW job you fucking mongoloid simpleton. also NEVER deepthroat it feels nasty as hell for the dude fuckin boner killer forreal

basically chew on the head or tip as its super sensertive, blow down the piss hole and squeeze the balls till he cums and he'll be putty in your hands

Dogfart I think, says it at the top

youtube.com/watch?v=TqK8Qt1o-I4

the cuts burn

That's for regular sex, and actually condoms ruin almost all of the feeling for the guy, but you should still use them for unknown sex. It matters (less) for women, but for men, I can't even.. fucking with a condom is like eating a candy with the wrapper. You can kind of taste it, but not really. It's great if you want to grind her sore, though.

Ignore this troll, do what I said also >Don't get fucking Japanese about it
lol.

dog farts stink nasty as fuck dude. noone wants that as a bj weirdo

right stop fucking trolling. shes just looking for tips to be a better lover and doesnt need your horseshit ruining her mind. ignore EVERYTHING this guy says. othwewise your bf will donkey punch you straight in the face and piss on your ass after he's chucked you out the door

And don't listen to trolls.

I've had 22 women and been married for 25 years. The difference between a good BJ and a really blow-your-mind BJ is enormous. It comes down to wanting to please, genuinely enjoying it that you are giving pleasure, and relaxing into being able to follow your own intuition about what to do.

condom blowjobs feel great plus you dont get nasty spit on your dick

dude you're either a closet fag or a 12yo. i say get off Sup Forums and stop trying to ruin this poor girl's mind. you are a thick immature piece of garbage and need to get your heart right with god

This user sounds right.

i'd cut off your dick in a heartbeat to save an olive branch

Dammit Saitama, you're not even in a dubs thread to get these.

DON'T FORGET TO CHEW THE HEAD. BLOW DOWN THE URETHRA OR PISS HOLE. SQUEEZE THE BALLS. HE WILL CUM HARDER AND FASTER THAN ANYONE ELSE BEFORE PERIOD.

tits or gtfo

real men LOVE teeth. only pedos and weird grandma fuckers like GUMMIES. you fucking weirdo. if he wanted a gum blowjob he'd go to the nearest nursing home and go ham on those zombie mouth holes

newfag
She is not attention whoring.
Just GTFO

This chick takes a lot of black dick iirc.

Fucking skinny-minnie.

but remember if he gives you any sass YOU BITE DOWN ON THAT DICK LIKE ITS YOUR LAST MEAL ON DEATH ROW. YOU have his most prised possession in between those gnashers. YOU are the powerful one in this situation and he knows it. DON'T be afriad to use those gnashers. YES to pleasure him, but ALSO to bite down on that dick harder than any dentist has asked you to bite before. Hell blackmail that son of a bitch, I mean you wont be able to make much sense with that thing in your mouth but you wave your hands frantically enough and he'll get the jist

high functioning penises only account for around 23% of the population. the sensitivity can be lost at birth if a c-section is given without anesthetic. its worth the risk but eventually the less functioning ones will make up the same percentage of the ones born within the same distance of each other

pinecones are edible. so are acorns too as well

are horsechestnuts the same as conkers?

i'm ditzy for dino dick

are chillies come from Chile?

dog farts smell really bad. even if you feed them sheep intestines! :(

you can start by not posting coalburners

if a wasp stings a bee does it die?

youtu.be/B3_HsF-t2BU

once i was trying to have anal sex with my dog and i pulled out and it farted. it was the worst thing i ever smelt! was an instant boner killer :(

Just avoid teeth scratches

are you a fucking idiot? you like granny bjs huh? gummie gum jobs all day long you sick fuck! real men love the tickle of a molar on their dick. makes things exciting you sick pedo fuck

REPORTED MODS!!!!!

Hellllllo?
Are you retarded?

>THOSE TABS OMG

No this is patrick!

my dog's farts smell disgusting

same fam

excuse me? my dog's farts smell very awful maybe because i feed him boiled eggs and sheep and pig intestines but he loves them and i can't turn him down

they're the worst kind of farts

when we have anal and i pull out too fast he farts and by god its an instant boner killer! i mean i dont want to offend him but it puts me right off! jeepers they stink bad...

she give HORRIBLE bjs.

I know.

>talking about bj
>niggerdick in pic
yet another cuck soon to join the fam

chow down chump

doesn't work like that, whore

we know you dont work you wellfare foodstamp parrasitic worm!

Fun Fact: it's called 'dog fart' cuz black guys dicks are so big they always make girls pussy fart when they fuck them doggystyle.

Dude, your roses must be stoned!

dog's farts smell disgusting. my dog's do anyway. we were on the train once when he let rip and the whole carriage was in tears. had to stop at the next station and we were kicked off the train.

no but my dog's farts smell awful. could be down to his diet who knows. i buy all my offle from our local butcher at a discount and my boy loves the stuff. that and boiled eggs.his favourites yum!

we tried pedigree chum but he really doesn't like it. plus it doesnt have all the nutrition that intestines and offle do. maybe his farts might be less awful i guess we'll never know

>le sick burn

for his birthday i fed him raw filet mignon! he liked it but i still think he prefers the innards like kidney, liver, heart, intestines. that's dogs for ya!

where i live bestiality is legal but sodomy is illegal. i never know which law to keep to!

well chaps its been nice chatting but i'm taking my boy out for walkies. i guess i've brought a new meaning to 'give a dog a bone' eh?

Yes

Let him face fuck you, try not to throw up.
But if you're not into the rough stuff I'd suggest
No teeth, make sure you're not wearing rings when using your hands and just go with the flow.
It's pretty much impossible to fuck it up