2 decent albums

>2 decent albums

>hailed as greatest geniuses of a generation

the 2 albums are OK Computer and In Rainbows btw, and again those are only decent, they've never done anything "good" or "great"

I'm finally listening to their last CD and it's boring me to tears

pleb

Did anyone ask what you thought about radio head ? Huh? They didn't? How about that

The only "decent at best" album is Pablo Honey. The rest is pty good.

OK Computer is overrated imo

I never come to Sup Forums, this is probably a forced meme but if not you're a faggot

did anyone ask you what you thought about what that guy thought about radiohead? no? then stfu pleb

No it is you who are the faggot. Once you graduate high school and the emotional part of your brain finishes developing you will understand. Have a good day :)
PS: Don't reply to me

did anyone ask you about what you thought about what the other guy thought about what the guy thought about radiohead?? huh? thought so bitch.

actually, your mom asked, so THERE

And your mom asked about what my mom asked, ergo you're a little bitch

I thought the trolls on this board would be more erudite

Can't we all just get along :(

my mom told me she would ask that just to make you think that, so you've been fooled yet again. quit before you embarrass yourself further kiddo

I asked you politely NOT to reply to me
Now I will not be as polite
Do not FUCKING reply to this post you dip
I WILL report you

You got it, sure thing

*teleports behind you*
pssh nothing personell, kid

See you in three days buddy. Hope it was worth it

Please calm down we can be friends...

I'm with you herbieanon

kek

Hey they have served society well as a great douche filter.

Yeah, Coldplay is pretty awful

"boring" usually implies the problem lies with the listener, rather than the music.

the baitiest bait ive ever been baited into

>OK Computer and In Rainbows
>Not Kid A and AMSP

>"boring" usually implies the problem lies with the listener, rather than the music.

That's... not... true.

Not bait, this is my opinion, I feel that Radiohead is massively overrated

completely agree

You don't need to make a thread about it, that's obvious

It's obviously not obvious because the masses continue to fellate them

In Rainbows has to have the shortest life out of all the albums. It got old for me after 3 listens.
t. HTTT & AMSP fanboy

>Kid A and AMSP
>Not Amnesiac and TKOL

THE MADMAN

Acceptable, those are Radiohead top 4 albums

It's ok for different people to like different things

Meme Shaped Snooze was fucking dismal, only better than Pablo, HTTT, and TKOL

the limbs of pablo

> Amnesiac and TKOL
>Not The Bends and HTTT

Radiohead is for kids and teens who have been listening to the radio all their lives, then one of the "unique" kids in middle school tells them about it and their mind is blown. It's avant-garde for people who don't know any better. This is in large part why Sup Forums and RYM loves them so much. That, and Radiohead is very hyped in "yeah, I guess you could say I've got unique musical tastes" circles, and young people (read: Sup Forums) are very influenced by hype.

I'm a fan, but the hype is totally insane. They've been labeled as being ultra-progressive even though tom openly admits to copying other artists, which is not a bad thing per se, it's just odd that he's on record and yet everyone is like "wow so innovative" when they are literally the musical equivalent of edging.

lazy bait

But HTTT and TKOL are better than In Rainbows

this
I like them too, but I fucking despise Radiohead turbofans, they are so fucking obnoxious

You gotta understand Sup Forums tastes on music are equivalent to Sup Forums tastes on movies/kino, you shouldn't take anyone seriously.