Save it, it's all yours my friend! :)

Better than both of them

truth

Nowhere > Just a day

I like it more than Loveless but it's definitely not as groundbreaking

LSD and the Search For God>Souvlaki>Loveless

Pygmalion > Just for a day > Souvlaki

Distressor>LSD and the Search for God>Souvlaki>Loveless

Factually incorrect and contrarian for the soul purpose of being contrarian. You are lying to yourself.

This is accurate. Loveless pushed more boundaries but that doesn't inherently make it a better album, Slowdive just had a better ear for writing.

Posting the only thing that comes close to loveless. Loveless still "wins" though, because vdc is great for reasons other than the shoegaze sound.

Check these sweet trips

f

is the same 14 yr old spamming this album
definite shill core

check out these sweet trips

it would've been dubs at most
you have another chance (soon!) tho

Are you stupid?

It's inferior to both Loveless and Souvlaki but you'd have to be a moron to not see why people like it. What would someone even get out of shilling an album this old anyway? Do you even understand what shilling is?

i mean not really. slowdive is kinda like cocteau twins worship for indiheads and mbv is like mastering every aspect of music writing in all genres

>mbv is like mastering every aspect of music writing in all genres
An album of mediocre pop songs, infantile guitar, and poor singing all drowned in a sea of effects and reverb. Nah son.

hello, newman.

Dude, what? Loveless is great but the guitar experimentation is literally like 90% of the appeal. Every other aspect of the album is mediocre.

this but completely unironically (of course not objectively, just my opinion). I've never been able to like loveless t.bh

Slowdive>Ride>Valentine

obligatory "when will another fucking track get dropped"

listen again. the arrangement, the mixing, the emotional journey

it's more than just an experimental album. it's a pop album made experimentally.

Anyone tried Mojave 3? Ask Me Tomorrow and Excuses For Travellers sound bretty good.

Yeah, I know. And like most pop albums the writing is mediocre. Writing catchy 4/4 pop rock is hardly "mastering every aspect of music writing in all genres."