Pussy so swollen I can't walk. Probably time to go see a doctor. Probably dying

Pussy so swollen I can't walk. Probably time to go see a doctor. Probably dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

floens.github.io/Clover/
webmd.com/women/tc/bartholin-gland-cyst-topic-overview#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You serious?

Pit an ice pack on it 2 hours, then take a warm clean wet wash cloth, gently rub, ice pack 2 more hours, clean with soap and warm water. Rince.

Lather with v-gel.

After 1 day, randomly fuck a dude and everything will be A O K

Yep.

Yes

quit fucking nigger dick

see a doctor famalam seriously, might be yest infection

Thank you! Took some ibeprohen to maybe help swelling. Ice pack sounds like a good idea.

That better be jizz. If not, you best be on your way to the ER and apologize to everyone involved for the fucking smell.

I'm a doctor and that's definitely AIDS

Probably a yeast infection... get some topical antifungals, and if that doesn't work in a couple of days go and make microbiological tests :)

I'll eat you out

I haven't! Only fucked one dude and this shit happens!

look at the bottom there is white stuff dripping out! are you horny or some shit

Unfortunately it's not jizz and you know I'll be apologizing. But still it's not my fault! But you're right user it's probably the AIDS

Lol who fucked you

Before photo when life was great!

Pretty sure that's what it is. I'm just hoping it's not anything worse!

Genuine medical student here: Can you post some close ups and different angles? , not trying to sound pervy but this could be several things i need more images to narrow it down

Cute pussy man

lol I know you're trying to help but I don't think you want more pictures is so gross!

Thanks man!

nice vag dood! id dig into that

Can you spread open your swollen pussy so we can have a look inside? This is important.

OH TRUST ME, we definetly all want to see varying images. I'm curious myself as to whats going on.

Post the pics show us the AIDS LOL

Hey im trained to deal with this stuff, I've seen worse, this one guy was complaining about an itchy dick and he had mould growing on it because he hadn't showered in months and didn't clean his cum after fapping

user it's disgusting I don't think you want it

Just do it, this is for your own health. Spread it open.

did fuck someone ? it could be aids

An inflammatory reaction and a white color discharge are a pretty strait forward symptoms towards diagnosis... she could do a culture with chromogenic medias to rule out anything else, but that's 90% C. albicans... Oh, yeah she could describe the smell xD

Fuck, that has to smell like fresh bread and pickled shit. Just go get it handled. Full STD panel and check to make sure the uncut savage you fuck doesn't have ten years worth of smeg stored up next time.

Legit we're all curious to see how it looks lol we like gross shit lol

If its a yeast infection, that smells foul.............. you probably can't get too close to it! xD

>xD
Kill yourself.

A Med student has no life, so.. ha ha!

What's with all these fucking ads God fucking damn

Its likely candidiasis i just need to be sure, the smell might not be too much use

Swollen side

I'm being 100 percent honest when i say i would still put my dick in there raw if you were sitting on my floor bottomless spreading it open like that for me.

>2016
>not using adblock

what happened to your vagina bro

The smell was the foulest thing i had to smell during our microbiology practice... even worse than the Proteus!

Mobile phone

bet it doesn't smell worse than my dog's farts!

Can you get a shot of your clit now? My diagnosis should be complete soon.

i feed him sheep and pig intestines cause he likes them

God vaginas are disgusting. I can't imagine why some men prefer them over fresh and clean boipuccis

Non swollen side

kek

once we were trying to have anal sex and i pulled my dick out really quick and he farted. the worst smell and an instant boner killer :( dog farts are the worst

Well this has been very conclusive, yes indeed *stares for an extended period of time* mmm hmm *licks lips*

I dunno, i think it looks pretty nice, you've made me hard anyway. Would fuck.

Surprisingly it doesn't smell that bad. From how gross it looks I thought itd smell dangerous.

DESPERATE
Aids Hounted Pussy and you neckbeard would still fuck it, at least you're honest

Is the discharge chunky? If not, it's bacterial vaginosis. If you're not sure, they sell tests at the pharmacy that detect if it's yeast or BV. It's important because treatment for yeast infections make most bacterial overgrowths worse.
In the mean time, soak it in apple cider vinegar. It'll sting like a bitch, but it will restore your PH balance.

>current year
>not using Clover

I can hear you mouth breathing.

I have a g/f that i fuck on the reg actually, i'm just a really dirty bastard.

Post clit though OP.

>Current Year
>techfag explain what is clover?

No, you probably have herpes internally. Chlamydia is the best you can hope for, but you probably have herpes.

tits or gtfo pls

To the anons saying they'd still fuck thanks. I'm so horny that's all I want to do but I'm going to save the guys dick from potential disgusting diseases cause I'm no bitch.

does it hurt at all? I have a disease called hidradenitis suppurativa which causes me to get painful boils in that area and they can sometimes swell up to that size.

mouths don't breathe. dogs do

Op is a hero bitch

No, dogs look up

You really think it could be herpes!?

floens.github.io/Clover/

>But still it's not my fault!
you are responsible for your own hygiene dumbshit

they also fart and they stink like you wouldn;t believe!

Post pics of your pussy as well ,so we can compare to OP.

It hurts so fucking bad. It's throbbing just sitting here.

No its ok, i like the idea that part of you will permanently be inside of me

are you a fucking joker? dont ever try and have anal with your dog if you aren't wearing a peg on your nose. if you dont then you're in for a big surprise!

So stop attention whoring and go see a doctor.

Yeast infections and bv are extremely easy to get. I clean myself very well on a daily basis.

I wish I could fuck your pussy OP. I fucking need sex but I dont have time energy to get into BS dating game.

you need to get out more dude

want to keep using it?
get to a doc
are you completely ignorant? living in 3rd world? h-fuck

Not dangerous, go see a doctor

webmd.com/women/tc/bartholin-gland-cyst-topic-overview#1

Does it hurt when you insert things, or just the outside? Btw im not a doctor, im just jerking off to this.

I would but I'm stuck at work. Can't go till morning

Why isn't it in the appstore
Is it trustworthy/good ?

i main;y feed my dog intestines and boiled eggs. i tell you the smell of his farts are unholy!

i know i get them too
but i'd never allow such a progression w/o medical intervention

Bartholin's gland cyst

Are you taking picot of your vagina for neckbeards using a mongolian tapestry website during work hours?

pics*

dog farts really do smell bad. if you dont believe me feed him a bag of raw sausages and boiled eggs then squeeze his tummy till he farts. then you'll know!!

+1

cringed

This thread gets a little more gross with every post

I'm about to go to burgerking, what should I get guys?

Mcnuggets

Well I've been broke and without health insurance so I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't notice symptoms until two days ago when my whole body was aching then I noticed my vulva was massive!

Can confirm user is certified phd