ITT We guess each others age based on their insults

ITT We guess each others age based on their insults

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCujO6Ujw_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey guize I have this new totaly OC idea, lets make a thread on Sup Forums maybe i become famous in the internet... hue hue

you are 17

ur mom XD

You sir are a bounder and a cad

Fuck off

your mother is so fat she went to the cinema and sat next to everybody

Parrot faced wazzock

Your pants offend me.

I know you are but what am i?

I know you are but what am i?

I know you are but what am i ?

Nerf Herder

Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft

Alright pencildick, here's how it's gonna work. You either cut that shit out, or no shit I'm going to fuckstart your face.

Get the fuck out Milato!

Bid me to beg your pardon regarding your recent remarks towards my person, diminutive one? I'll have you know I excelled at my position in her majesties forces, and I've been instrumentally numerous scrumptious scrumps on Al-Quaeda, and I have in access of 30000 stasi helmets on my bedpost.
I am refined in the art of advanced simian flanking and I'm the highest ranking marksman in all the royal guild. You are scant concerned to me but an afternoons Bob-a-job. I shall vaporize you to a single point, the physics of which has never been witnessed previously in this universe, index my ruddy articulations.
You assume you can abscond with your slanderous digital sentiments? Suppose further, vagabond! During this exchange I am telegraphing my illicit congress of private dicks throughout the colonies and your pigeonhole is being gerrymandered presently so tally-how scallywag.The tally that eviscerates your how, so to speak. Your demise is imminent urchin.
I can materialize in any vicinity in any instance, and I can snuff you out in over 9000 flavors with not but the balls of my fists. Not least, am I vigorously honed in bare-knuckle boxing, more over I am privy to the glorious arsenal of her majesty, and I will utilize it to it's most unpalatable ends to detent your offensive extremities beyond the countenance of this throbbing tectonic shelf, you unremarkable deposit.
Whoa, whoa that you fail to foresee the satanic vicissitudes your little clever comment would have bulliate that you are to arrest your capricious ejaculate. But you have not the will you had not the occasion, so the extortion ensues you pribbling mass of cerebral condensate. I will issue displeasure in every crevasse of your immediacy and therein you shall gradually derespirate and subsequently expire. Your demise is imminent ragamuffin.

Thou art a pricke-gobbler.

roody poo

Shut the fuck up Donnie

lol you can be 80 years old and still say whatever you want, pointless thread.

So you are suffering from the dunning-kruger effect?

>"oh im gonna make this thread, never see this around!"
Fuck you

Uh, fuck off, you shitfalcon. I don't need your shit in my life.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Neato!

Now get off my lawn.

your gay

First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an un-Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

15-17 year old who watched Tropic Thunder too much.

15-17 - correct
Tho didnt see the movie

RIP

underage b&

MODS

I couldn't hear you on the count of your dad's cock so far down your throat

Goodbye fags

I'm a fan of cocksucker, myself.

MODS

Kek'd and rekt

>MODS
You're 12 and what is this

v& bye bye

Why aren't you b& yet

i hope you blow your god damn brains out 16 year old faggot.

your mom is so ugly, she has to tie a pork chop around her neck to get the dog to play with her

anyone who tells "your mom" jokes are too young to be on Sup Forums

You are a greasy sausage

Gordon Ramsey?

newfag

What is this? I don't even...

You are fucking raw

youtube.com/watch?v=bCujO6Ujw_o

Edgy 15 yo

Your mommas so low she needs a step ladder to give nickel blowjobs

I couldn't really insult you anymore than the gene pool your parents scraped you out of.

You filthy punk rocker

Fuck off you raw fish

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You abstract creation of absurdity