You say shotato i say ______?

you say shotato i say ______?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/751040/b053cacc27/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nixon prolonged the Vietnam war for monetary gain? Correct!

Capitulate the Chinese government

i'm all for the one china polciy

Buuummppp

i'll bump my penis into your butt, user.

so how are you anons?

Moist, you?

idk not feeling too good. sick with something.

Just came to this while fondling my hole and nipples. Didn't touch my dick.

Becoming like this... is what I want.

is that even possible?

Man up :P

my immune system is so manly that i never get sick. so when i do rarely get sick it's pretty annoying.

Sucks to be you then :P XD

yeah it does actually because i wasted $50 on tickets to this thing that i can't go to because i feel like shit

ah well, look at sh0ta instead

Yes. Well, I edged before that for like two hours, but didn't touch my dick for the last minute.

still not making up for the money i wasted

i mean, do you take hormones or anything? i know some women can orgasm from nipple-play.

Nope, but I've played with them almost daily for about a month.

so you have magic girlboy nipples?

Foot smell + cum smell = hnhgggggggh

They got puffier, too.

are you a total trap qt?

I'm an alcohol

Not totally trappy.
Germanon, if you were there and remember.

Someone post kik so we can make a group

yeah you kept refusing to post your butt in the thread and instead kept linking me to another thread where you were posting your butt.

3d?

no. delete this.

nyet cyka blyat

In the contrary, moar!
Nice gets btw

>in the contrary
on.

Fuck, didn't even notice

learn english you foreign scum

December is coming up soon.. what is everyone hoping to get for xmas :3

Goal. Be rich as fuck. Access secret cabal of boy prostitute rings. Keep a harem.

the warm embrace of death

Feets.

money so I can buy games and weed

Death by hypothermia?

no, by me taking a nice long bath with some razor blades. that's the current plan.

wut

Wrist slitting is one of the least effective suicide methods.
The reason it's portrayed in movies along with sleeping pill overdose is because film producers are too scared kids will follow their film's example so they only show really ineffective ways of suicide.
I mean think about it, how many place on your body can you stab and have a lower chance of death?
Ears and buttocks are about it. Legs are more potentially dangerous because the problem with veinous bleeding is elevated, you bleed out faster from an unelevated arm than an elevated arm and it's slightly harder for paramedics to elevate your legs.

in the movies they go across the road, not down the street.

Or just have a relationship with a boy you trust and love, i hate prostitutes, even the little ones.

this

Or become a Catholic priest

It doesn't matter, if you're cutting yourself a more effective method will always be just stabbing your chest or abdomen.
And even those are much less effective than jumping or the good old fashion firearm to head.
Your body is pretty good at not bleeding to death, wrist slitting is just so ineffective.

what is this from?

>firearm
not in australia, friend. i'll stick with the current plan.

[BOX (Tsukumo Gou)] Koushuu Toilet Danshi ~ Hajimete no, Aokan ~ 2 | Public Toilet Boys ~ My First Time Was Outdoor Sex ~ 2
exhentai.org/g/751040/b053cacc27/

I've seen boys with so much lust in their eyes, you can't get this from a prostitute.

These threads are ruining my mind

why? also those are some big fucking nipples.

>not in australia
I'd understand if it was the UK or something but as someone who lives in australia holy fuck at least put some effort into it.
It's piss easy to get a rifle in this country and handguns are easier to get than drivers licenses.

i'm meming you, i could easily get a rifle. also what state? let's bang.

how do you get in a relationship with a boy?

I had this from my neighbor a couple of years back when I was around 14-15 he was 11-12. I know the look. He never wanted to not be with me.

creep alert

story....?

i repeat. story?

I know. prostitutes are dead inside, even the little ones. Meh, it's not a relationship with those people anyways.

Nuttin. You're just really honest is all. Also checked.

Queensland and no.

queensland? yea you should fuck faggotry instead, he's a total sex god.

Because boys shouldn't like boys!

I'm not interested.

:)

Story? He was clingy it was either love or lust. What do you want to know?

boy love is the purest love

i don't even know where faggotry lives in queensland, kek. he's a fag tho.

you gotta lick them toes nigga

THIS!

you guys are weirdos

just a bit.

That's just christian and muslim hate propaganda.
Before abrahamic religions spread across the world everyone knew the loving embrace of the boy. Often being compared as equal or greater than the companionship of a woman one thing is prevalent, everyone was doing it and only the christians and muslims were shaming it.
Chinese officials even said at one point when westerners were starting to poke their comically over sized noses into their affairs "Don't allow the filthy westerners to touch our best favours" or something along those lines.
And before christianity ever existed man and boy and boy and boy coexisted in beautiful harmony in persia, greece and rome.
Truly an age of enlightenment.

We're like this for a reason.

look, an autism

so what's your reason for liking shota?

all of you lost your parents so now you like kids. right>.>

Yes please

Now your gettin it.

im a horny gay 13 year old so

get over here then, faggot.

i call next!..to be bumped that is lol

Well then. Get out and come back when you're allowed to come to this website.
Trust me. It's better for you.