/para/ - paralympics general

Comfy overnight edition.

Schedule
>results.paralympics.channel4.com/paralympic/schedules/overview.html

List of sports
>paralympics.channel4.com/sports/

Streams (please post national streams, many are region locked)
>paralympics.channel4.com/watch-live/
>www.youtube.com/user/ParalympicSportTV

Comedy roundup every night
>channel4.com/programmes/the-last-leg-live-from-rio

Belorussian Official banned by IPC for carrying Russian flag during the opening ceremony. (The absolute madman)
>bbc.co.uk/sport/disability-sport/37310337

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compton_Cricket_Club
xhamster.com/movies/5751290/cute_amateur_blonde_in_wheelchair_gives_a_blowjob.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NY7Zp96jYZM
youtube.com/watch?v=-6RID82Ru-k
paralympics.channel4.com/watch-live/day-live-wheelchair-basketball-ca1-morning-session-1243625/
youtube.com/watch?v=g3qxVdLTOGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I looked it up, she swam in S13 which is for visually impaired.

Second for wheelchair apehoop.

Wait a minute, the guy with a real leg competes with the guys with no legs?

IT'S BEEN A GOOD DAY!

>tfw no Paralympic gf

>Uzbekistan 3rd
Wat

>uzbekistan

uzbekiCAN lol

They got a qt aswell

Yes

Isn't that quite unfair?

Dumbfuckistan came 6th in London Paralympics.

GB came 2nd in 2016 Rio.

All great countries fall. No Exceptions. It's your turn, U of SA.

MurriCAN'T lol

i don't think there are any americans in this thread user

Yanks don't watch sports events they lose user, none here.
Hell most countries don't care, Brits only do because C4 did so well promoting the London games. I think it was the first sellout paralympics.

China absolutely rekking Algeria.

i don't think there are any americans in this paralympics user

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

you can't post that picture user it's very illegal

>Brazilian TV only plays apehoop

Why

Only event going on right now.

Why the fuck does no one post webms?
Old thread reached post limit, 2 webms, 1 paralympics related.
Instead >9000 screenshots with the fucking medal count. -.-

HOLY FUCK what a Chinese qt this Ke Liting

you do it then user gosh

Don't get me wrong, I'll gladly watch it.

I don't know how to make a webm.

Maybe tomorrow. I'm banned on my computer right now

>Yanks don't watch sports events they lose user

There's a thought: Cricket in the Paralympics. Even for those in wheelchairs.

Would such a sport have the classification of, say... T20?

Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compton_Cricket_Club

...when inbred rednecks would be creamed in their own country...!

lol did your parents tell you off?

Why don't you do it, Germany?

>Moot will never be my dad
Feels bad

Fuck me. I should have taken a picture of her crying. Well, I guess it would be posted somewhere soon.

Michael 'Doped To The Tits' Phailps' best pony is Twilight Sparkle.

The truth must out.

Shit just noticed I can't rewind these paralympic cbc streams. Probably won't make webms then

yeah he's at a disadvantage

>Basketball - Spain v. Canada

I'm betting on Spain tbqhwy

I guess you were right.

xhamster.com/movies/5751290/cute_amateur_blonde_in_wheelchair_gives_a_blowjob.html

One of the athletes in the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics:

Anyone hyped for the rugby?

Always.

Bump before bed. Pls keep this alive until tomorrow.

Who let all these amputatds play sports? Fucking disgusting

Holy shit, Canada is getting rekt.

I've hardly watched any Paralympics today ;_;

Has anyone entered the Sup Forums banner contest to make a banner advert for Sup Forums? I have submitted two, but I won't post them here in case that's breaking a rule or anything. Contest ends on Saturday, then there's a week of voting, so get involved, everyone!

>Who let all these amputatds play sports?

>pic from 2012 London Paralympics

...oh, I dunno. You tell me.

>Butthurt at Dumbfuckistani MurriCAN'Ts being inferior to UzbekiCAN

Who let your country come 6th in the 2012 London Paralympics? The only thing that's Fucking Disgusting are the inferior subhumans like you. Now you go back to bed little boy, the adults are talking.

>go back to bed
It's probably like 8pm where he is.
>Americans, stuck in the past once again

>Neo-Sup Forums can't even get a paralympics thread rolling

What went wrong, lads?

You're trying way too hard here

They're over for the day no? This isn't the first thread

do these paralympics have gymnastics aged competitors?

It's a schoolday, little boy. Now you go back to bed, the adults are talking.

if you mean 16 year olds then yeah plenty of them. lots of degenerative disabilities so younger people are often just better

There was still basketball going on

>rolling

Paralympic threads are like 90% Britbongs, and Britbongs are mostly asleep now. Only students and glorious NEETs are still up; it's 3am here.

Also, nobody has posted the advert for the 2012 Paralympics which I still firmly consider to be one of the greatest adverts of all time. Maybe it will help burger lurkers to get hype. There's a similar advert for these games too, but it's shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=NY7Zp96jYZM

Swimming is the sport with children in it. I think they made a rule banning children from gymnastics, because of all the child abuse there used to be, but there are 13-year-old Olympic and Paralympic swimmers literally right now.

>There's a similar advert for these games too, but it's shit.

I liked it. Pretty cheerful.

Are any of these events even half decent or are they just cripples flailing around?

Mostly just cripples flailing around, but you can bet your ass that if you were to compete with/against them, they would make you feel like a cripple yourself because they are really, really good at what they're doing.

Morning all.

In addition to what we had yesterday, some more sports start today: 5-a-side football, rowing, sitting volleyball, and wheelchair tennis.

Pic is Jennifer Oakes from the Canadian SV team

>not this advert
youtube.com/watch?v=-6RID82Ru-k

who /marlou/ here

who here /oscarpistorius/?

Don't you guys feel at least somewhat sad when watching the paralympians tho? My gf says that it really disheartens her and I understand, even though I rationalise it quite successfully, but still, most of their stories are tragic and sombre.

So how do you deal with >dem feels

Lotta landmines there. They've got experience.

aren't guys with one human leg at a huge disadvantage compared to the carbon fibre guys?

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING

china got the best retards

Imagine being 5 years old in China, getting told you're not good enough for the olympics but that you'll have a leg cut off to win paralympics instead

Some of the amputee running categories are really fucking fast. Like half a second behind the able bodied times for the 100m that happened at the olympics.

lel

Do you think we will eventually get to the point that they can make these prosthetic legs so well that the Paralympics will be faster than the olympics

Well people like Peacock can run a 10.81 100m in a heat.
The olympic heats had people going 10.01 and the finals 9.81.
0.8 seconds to a second is a large gap in 100m running.

an hungarian with feels? I thought you guys were all drunken far-right cunts

that being said, I don't feel as sad for the runners as I do for the rest, simply because legs are 'easy' to replace.

but all of them should deserve a gold medal because of their inability and their titanic tenacity to overcome it. Simply put, being a paralympian is a statement to the world that says 'Look at me, I am a human too, notice me.'

Lord knows how much suffering they must have gone under. All those days, weeks months years of suffering, of crippling depression, of overwhelming desperation...

It must be nightmarish.

More basketball today?

swimming is about to start, lads

Being disabled isn't the only way to have a horrible life. There are plenty of abused kids and women getting raped who will never get to receive a medal on TV. Everybody's got problems. I know this isn't a great way to deal with feels, but that's how I deal with it.

is that more fun than football 5?

If you were the absolute best athlete in your disability category, would they let you compete against the next category up? If Paralympians can sometimes do the able-bodied Olympics, it would make sense for the best S3 swimmer to race against S4 swimmers or whatever.

how shit are these goalies if they can see just fine?

Bang

athletes get reclassified quite often but they wouldn't move people up or down just because they were really good/shit

not all disabled people are cripplingly depressed u no.You can be chill as fuck without the ability to stand

GB women are massacring Argentina as we speak lad
paralympics.channel4.com/watch-live/day-live-wheelchair-basketball-ca1-morning-session-1243625/

>link doesn't work
>dailymotion also doesn't work
>NRK sends fucking table tennis

I don't want to watch table tennis, I want to watch Carrigill and the other GB qts.

Try that:
youtube.com/watch?v=g3qxVdLTOGs

Not available in Norway. I hate Brazil now.

not a great game tbf, argentina are shit and gb are playing badly, its 32-6

when does my ancient wheelchair waifu compete?

if there is a more kawaii 68 year old I don't want to know about them.

lads which race ages the best? i wanna marry the race that will still look hot at 50 or 60

hispanic? arabic? slav? i have no idea

After the regrettable encounter with Canada, I want to see the GB girls steamrolling another team, so that sounds just all right.

not really steamrolling them, they're shooting terribly, they're shooting at 45% and they're not shooting 45% shots, should be well over 60. The defense is good though

Which one of the GB players is the MVP so far?

>all those fucking hair clips

Morrow has only played sparingly but was excellent when on court, Conroy and Griffiths are having good games too

How is Carrigill doing?

>Rowing classes are mixed gender
Huh, interesting.

they are cute.

I don't care at all about the paralysed olympics except I hope she wins.

workhorse, great in D and she's having success sealing off in offense but the argies are (probably rightfully) letting her play to concentrate on the bigger threats. No pointz of her own, she played about 15 of the 20 minutes so far so they're resting Charlie Moore

Cycling time trial finals right now.

ok so what's wrong with these cyclist cunts i see two legs and two arms