youtube.com/watch?v=_G4tGg86xPk
youtube.com/watch?v=0EP8tDl0OjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for filename.

10/10 for me. Dat nose.

FOR THE EMPEROR

norm macdonald

youtube.com/watch?v=vK9q3wC3Nwo

anthony cumia was funny when he worked with jimmy if you're into 1940s references

larry david for seinfeld and curb your enthusiasm

Emo old fuck who's only funny 2 Reddit faggots yeah I don't think so op

youtube.com/watch?v=UVLP-qurBqU

youtube.com/watch?v=se5qWQTw-3A

Maybe at one time louis CK. But not for a long time. Also, he feels that Hilary would be a nice "mom" for America. They call Merkel "mom" also

Bo burnham

Louis CK was good until he got whiney about politics like George Carlin did. Both were god tier in their early content

jimmy carr

Mitch Hedberg is the fucking boss

Kappa

bo burnham

Agreed. Larry David is infinitely more talented than Jerry Seinfeld.

R.I.P. Mitch

roll

>norm macdonald

Isn't that the guy running for vp with Trump?

Todd Barry
Paul F. Tompkins
Doug Stanhope
Eddie Pepitone
Tom Segura
Rory Scovel
Kyle Kinane

Anyone a fan of Bill Burr

>This
/thread

Nope. Never liked him.

I like him more than I used to but something about him still bugs me. I'm not even sure what it is I dislike. I appreciate him still putting on the Patrice benefit even if just to keep his name alive and spread the word.

David Mitchell

Hes the second coming of carlin, i feel it

I dislike him because he is smug. When ever he is interviewing someone who he doesn't like, and I don't like, he has to be smug as fuck. Just let the guy talk and give his view on the situation at hand that you guys are talking about.

He's a slightly more eloquent Karl Pilkington. Love the guy

Best comedian ever...like a tier above Carlin and Pryor

Plus hot as hell...imagine blasting her pussy while it clamps down on you when she makes the dolphin noise

Bill Bailey is great

youtube.com/watch?v=oGSNxkCIln0

>guaranteed replies

>a tier above Carlin and Pryor

Doug Stanhope

Annoying as fuck, hardly funny. No thanks.

that's the joke.jpg

I will concede that he can be a dick and makes it obvious the people he doesn't like, but I imagine after decades of sucking up to radio shows, being a people pleaser like he's admitted for most of his life, I can forgive it now that he's really come into his own as a writer/comedian.

good point....I'd say she's on the tier above Carlin and Pryor...along with Iliza

More british comedians:
Jimmy Carr
Sarah Millican
and my personal favourite:
Frankie Boyle

He supports Hillary. He's automatically shit tier for that alone. I used to like him, now I don't. Fucking smug redheaded balding ginger faggot.

Daniel Tosh. 12/10

Haven't seen Jim Jeffries yet still think a few were better like the previously mentioned Mitch Hedberg

>he got whiney about politics

>More british comedians
>British
>Frankie Boyle

i have a deep rooted hatred for you

yeh wha?

>Letting political vies sway your opinion of someone
>Made me reply
GG no RE.

Goat

>Plus hot as hell

Bland, everyday looking woman trading on the thirst of men.

me too thanks

Boyle is a Scot

oh I see....you think Lena Dunham is hot

gotcha

only retards support Trump, people with a brain have not much choice other than Hillary

Louis fag since 06. Almost lost my shit when I saw that the other day.

Scotland is part of Britain, y' mongoloid

you are confusing whiny about politics with being forced to talk and write about it as a comedian. his politics almost never show up in his specials, but on late night tv someone is clearly going to ask. he's got to come up with some material around it.

what I think is happening is you disagree with his politics which he almost never talks about it, and YOU are actually being the whiny little bitch when it comes to politics.

"British" includes Scotland last I checked? As in "Great Britain"?

youtube.com/watch?v=_G4tGg86xPk

Keep telling yourself that, libtard.

How many regards are going to let political views change who they think is funny. Like fuck be your own person don't care what they think dipshits.

His whole routine is self depreciation and depressed nonsense.

>God tier
lol

Daniel Tosh. at his thread is now over.

It wasn't funny or clever. Normally his observations are sharp and I don't care if I agree or not.

Lewis Black

Bill hicks

Washed up loser faggot libtard scum tier you mean?

Tom Segura

so I guess now you're moving the goalpost and specifically talking about one single appearance on conan that made you decide he was a whiny unfunny dude?

Joey. Hits me so hard.
Burnt greezler is good too.

It's not about being liberal or whatever, Trump is massive retard who speaks to massive retards.

Unless you're a massive retard, Trump will sound like the worst candidate in the entire history, and at that point anyone else will do, even Hillary

The only God Tier comedian...
>Pic Related.

OPEN THE INTERRACIAL BREEDINGN GROUNDS

can someone please post the copypastas those are hilarious

Trump wants to save this country. He wants to build up our military and restore the strength this country once had. He wants to unite us all.

Hillary is a fucking liar. She is a criminal that needs to be behind bars. She supports FULL TERM abortions... That's murder. She wants to allow MILLIONS of refugees into this country... MANY of those people are ISIS. She is con-artist and will destroy this country. Trump is our only hope. A vote against him is a vote against this country.

normally I'd call Poe's law, but with this election and this website you never know.

Ricky gervais also his laugh is contagious

I like Burr and Proops.

I can barely make it through a Proops boring preachy part, and I can barely make it through some of Burrs sports shit. But theres so much other good shit they each haul out, they're my favorites. Even though, I think no room could contain the conflict between their personalities.

shut up you insufferable fucking faggot no one cares.

yes, I'd say the same to someone who replaced trump in that post with hillary.

If you're an American citizen you SHOULD care. But if you're eurotrash scumbag then yeah, why would you care? Either way, go fuck yourself. So tired of edgy cumstains like you.

>God in Heaven, Bill Burr on earth

I personally think his voice is annoying but his jokes are great and that's all that matters.

I'm american, and if you think either hillary or trump have the majority of america at heart, you are at the very least easily manipulated and drawn in by the game of elections, which involves little to no truth, and bold faced lying from every candidate.

I'm sorry, but carlin is/was shit. I find his standup boring as fuck

His laundromat joke is by far the stupidest joke ever. I loved it, if any other comedian made it they'd boo them all to hell

No kyle kinane?

This faggot is fucking horrible

Trump wants to unite who? He basically shot every minority in the face. The only thing he wants to unite is white trash and white supremacists, which is basically the same shit.

Also given how much Trump lies about everything, it's always hilarious to see you people call Hillary a liar.
Hillary is a politician. She might be shady, but she's far from being a criminal, while Trump is a fraud who will go on trial on Nov 28th.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EP8tDl0OjU

I mentioned him...

This so much.

I am fine with his voice, overall i have problem with Carlin only, cant listen to that dude 30 seconds before i get triggered

steve hughes

>Hilary wants to unite who? She basically shot every minority in the face. The only thing she wants to unite is wall street and corporate legislature, which is basically the same shit.
>Also given how much Hilary lies about everything, it's always hilarious to see you people call Trump a liar.
>Hillary is a politician. She is shady, but she's far from being honest, while Trump is a god who will reign supreme ov 28th.

Ftfy

The fact that you are still using pepe is too much

why the fuck does nobody talk about Brian Reagan?

Loius CK can eat a fart after his political ramblings, im not voting and appartently that makes me a piece of shit...fuck him

pablo fansisco 100/10
Hannibal burgess 37/10
tosh 13/10
katt williams 10/10