Everyday you see more and more white women getting blacked...

Everyday you see more and more white women getting blacked. It's even "fashionable" nowadays to date black men especially for the younger crowd. Question is, when will the white race go extinct in America? What is there to do when the last Aryan woman has been blacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/sextrahot/comments/5b4gzf/playful_passions_ally_tate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/sextrahot/comments/5b4gzf/playful_passions_ally_tate/

Hi everyone,
I'm a bot. And I post this black man fucking white women every 15 minutes. Someone has paid to have me created and I just do this shit every 15 minutes.

I feel such crushing physical inferiority as a white man that I'm not interested in breeding. I think many guys my age feel the same. Girls are so receptive to blacks too.

Found the nigger even the niggers don't like.

This happened to Brazil and all the population are mixed. And even so it's some of the most developed countries in the world.

Does she have hairy arms?

Just find yourself a good black woman, they are beautiful too!

They're mixed with Aztecs not monkeys.

White girls like black when they're young, but they want the stability of a well paid white guy when they're older. Their pussies are like drainpipes by then though

ITT: beta boys with 4" penises

I guess it's a natural thing to happen. Black men are superior in many ways: they are stronger, more athletic, smarter, very muscular and they have big fat cocks that looks like an eel. White men should let them fuck their wife. It's a win/win. Black men don't want black women. Who does? They are fucking ugly. White women want BBC. So, I guess this is it. Black meat on pink pussy till the juice drills.

My penis is 4". My gf humiliates me over it all the time.

Crush her.

Stopped reading at "smarter"

What do we do?

Black men? All I see them with are smoked stupid bix nood mufuggas.

Brazil is the biggest shithole in the western world, hardly "developed." Native Brazilian people, those that are not mixed, are fucking repulsive. Literally the ugliest people in the world.

anna! i love her

Brazil is a 2nd world nation, despite being 40% white.

OP. This is what happens when white Americans adopt someone else's culture. Music plays the biggest role.