The fact that this hypocritical dick is a presidential candidate is disgusting

The fact that this hypocritical dick is a presidential candidate is disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
cbsnews.com/news/as-trump-keeps-rising-in-polls-stocks-keep-falling/
independent.co.uk/news/people/julian-assange-clinton-foundation-isis-same-money-saudi-arabia-qatar-funding-a7397211.html
addictinginfo.org/2016/06/15/saudi-prince-reminds-donald-trump-i-bailed-you-out-twice/
qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/
addictinginfo.org/2016/09/05/bin-ladens-brother-lived-in-trump-tower-gave-millions-to-the-donald/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/07/donald-trump-loves-muslims-if-they-re-rich.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same with shillary. Go fuck yourself

maybe run for prez and stop flooding the board with this?

>inb4 ctr bot

Agreed. At least he's still gonna lose.

I know user. And im not by all means for Hillary, granted she is a "better" choice than him. Just chaps my ass to see how almost half the country bought into his shit show.

Rich ones are not going to risk their lives for 72 virgins when they can buy that many every day

IQ/Racism and the Conservative
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

Wow, this is very interesting and extremely compelling. Thank you user.

Or the ones that donated to Hillary's "charity"

Please clap

With unequivocal evidence that Hillary sells influence to foreign nations, lies under oath, kept top secret documents on an unsecured (and hacked) server, has had at least 6 trips to pedo Epsteins "orgy island", and is dangerously ill (with memory loss and seizures), how can you justify voting for her? Is it just a knee-jerk "republicunts are meanies" thing?

Fuck I can't wait for your stupid elections to be over so shills from both sides finally go away.

How is she better? She literally leaked classified information on TV and in e-mails, lied about it, was fired for ethics violations, call latinos "taco bowl vote" and "needy," silenced her husband's rape victims, lied about literally everything else in her life, promised to raise taxes, promised to abolish the 2nd amendment, and has been involved with scandals literally all of her career. Not to mention the people that committ suicide around her via two gunshots to the back of the head.

how many of those things are true and not just bullshit alex jones made up to fill time between water filter commercials?

Trump WILL collapse AmeriKKKa if he wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

Politics is a dirty machine that requires dirty hands to keep it running. The publics job is to live our lives. The idea of a man wanting to play that game without knowing the rules or with any playing time is how you bring that machine to a grinding halt, and our country as the world leader to an end.

She sounds like every Republican politician who has ever been investigated. Why are you assholes such whiny bitches when it comes to Hillary?

Alex Jones is a moron, and so are the people who watch him.

have you noticed as trump has been catching up to Hillary this week the stock market has been going down?

>unequivocal evidence
sure kid

>The fact that this hypocritical dick is a presidential candidate is disgusting.
President Elect, user. President Elect.

Wow what a coincidence! You mean the people that make 6-7 figure livings are taking their chips and cashing out before the inevitable collapes of our economy if that retard actually gets in??

These are all from FOIA releases, Wikileaks, and...this just in... Huma and Weiner's laptop. Sucks to be supporting such corruption. I pity your willful ignorance.

I don't think you know what President Elect means.

Dude wut

For the last 20 years falling markets mean a change in parties at the white house.

No, it's disgusting that americans do democracy. Plus both sides are essentially the same, they just have different friends.

I don't think you know what Kek means

I love how this speck of sense among shit is just conveniently ignored.

its all gonna come down to florida....those geriatric meth addled goat fuckers are going to be the death of us all

shows that trump could not be bought.

See

Do you know what interest rate hikes mean?

The fact that this hypocritical cunt is a presidential candidate is disgusting.

And i'm not even murrican so niggers townje my anus dry

underrated post

nope

Shit i mean
See

>unequivocal evidence
sources: Fox News, Conservative Talk Radio

Forgot pic related

>And i'm not even murrican
good
you have no idea how much I'm enjoying your total lack of being able to vote for Trump

Kek you forgot Walton and Johnson

kek

troll is troll

The Saudis gave money to Hillary and not trump despite your picture.

>all muslims are danger to US citizens!
[citation needed]

As far as I know, his statement about "ban Muslims" was a complete quote mine and he later went on to add, and I'm paraphrasing: "until we can figure out what on earth is going on in that region". It's a perfectly rational and logical position. It's a position EUROPE should have taken. Instead, they choose to be a bunch of emotional retards and let millions upon millions of people from some of the most backwards countries on earth into their countries with ABSOLUTELY ZERO background checks at all.

Wrong

faggot

This.

He's catering to his audience same as hillary

There is literally no evidence that Saudi Arabia did what you're talking about.
None.

She's a fuckin witch I mean come on

OP must be a child with that logic. Muslims in the US may all be a danger to American citizens.

A Saudi royal doesn't present an immediate threat.

I don't know,seems to me we kill more of theirs daily than they kill yearly.

Wrong

cbsnews.com/news/as-trump-keeps-rising-in-polls-stocks-keep-falling/

>ITT: OP thinks being Arabs is the same thing as being Muslim

>banning muslims
>It's a perfectly rational and logical position.
no it isn't, shithead

This would have been a really cool picture had it not been For Hillary being in it.

Shouldn't Trump supporters like that? Don't they hate gay people too?

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT

independent.co.uk/news/people/julian-assange-clinton-foundation-isis-same-money-saudi-arabia-qatar-funding-a7397211.html

addictinginfo.org/2016/06/15/saudi-prince-reminds-donald-trump-i-bailed-you-out-twice/

qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/

addictinginfo.org/2016/09/05/bin-ladens-brother-lived-in-trump-tower-gave-millions-to-the-donald/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/07/donald-trump-loves-muslims-if-they-re-rich.html

Carson also thinks the pyramids were used to store grain. He's not the best source.

>julian assange
stopped reading there

quit posting this irrelevant picture, it's really autistic of you to do as such.

I rest my case. When you're willing to read the whole message and interpret it as it SHOULD then we can talk.

Sadly, this is true. Middle America will never wrap their heads around this notion though.

>berdo

>as such

You advocate racial profiling and violating the US Constitution. I gave you the benefit of the doubt by figuring it out. I see you couldn't.