/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uLUc6p0J60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for true ruler of Bear island.

>yfw

Is it just me or is Emilia actually becoming a worse actress as time goes on?

it feels like she just doesn't give a single fuck anymore. She half-asses every scene, always makes the same faces and has the same tone.

Reminder episode 8 was decent, and episode 9 was good.

Stannis will beat Boltons in the books without the help of a second army interfering.

One God,One Realm,One King.

Azor Jon!

second for genius d@d

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Who is/was the most based character on the show?

You cunts are retarded. When Rickon died Jon lost all will to live, he didn't give a shit anymore, he was fucking going full Kamikaze. He was a BERSERKER.

Does anyone actually care that Rickon died?

CIA

I actually liked episode 9's acting, she was pissed as fuck

DREADFORT

LAST HEARTH

KARHOLD

which one does tormund get?

what will happen in episode 10? white walkers?

Who do you think will be given the Dreadfort?

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

what the fuck will happen at the freys? how in seven hells is jaime gonna survive that? arya is just gonna spare him or what?

I miss ramsay

Show>books you booknerd

Davos

I find the Dracarys shit insanely cringeworthy. Rest was alrgiht.

second, for explaining dumb people that those skinned and burned people were actually on every 100 feet so Ramsey could hit kid stark whenever he wanted, he just waited and Snow swallowed the bait like an fucking newfag who is 3 weeks on Sup Forums

>all those houses that sided with Ramsay learn of the result of that battle

>tfw hack writers forget you exist

RUH-ROH

do normies hate her too?

The Lord's Chosen

Nope

Sansa purposefully delayed the Vale army's engagement so that Jon, Rickon and Jon's men would receive maximum damage. She's now worse than Ramsay and Joffrey combined.

>wah wah wah le ebin Sup Forums ne1 else think now season show bad old seasons gud? le epic edgelord meme Sup Forums xD

>tfw bran will cross the wall and invite white walkers to the westeros

Post your reaction after you watched the episode and actually thought about it.

You mean the Davosfort?

I don't understand. Why don't the directors make her try the scene again?why don't they make her try harder? How come nobody at any point says, this girl is kinda bad. Why

I think he will die of infection or something to be honest, he got really fucked up.

No one is getting dreadfort that for sure, they will destroy and wipe out the bolton from history.

GIRL POWER! GIRL POWER! YARA + DANY = GIRL POWER! YEAH!!! TAKE THAT MEN!!!

not him but you're an absolute filthy pleb

books>show showfriend

It was a 7/10. Better then most of the season, but nothing amazing.

Damn, wasn't really expecting that from Davos.

>Post your reaction after you watched the episode and actually thought about it.

it was shit and predictable.

Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East.

That's a big battle

STANNIS

>Why don't the directors make her try the scene again?

Only so many hours in the day user.

How is Jon now immune to arrows?

>was
The one and only based Tywin

>is
eh, CIA maybe? The remaining characters are such schlock, even ex-good ones like Tyrion turned to shit with hack writing

I'm glad that retarded shipper got blown the fuck out.

5/10 at best, lots of flaws, lots of problems

STARK??

but...but I love her more than previous season

So we saw Umber get his shit bitten into.
What happened to the boyfucker Karstark? Didn't see him ride back in with Ramsay and I really wanted to see him die.

they found a 'cute' young actress who was willing to do nude & sex scenes in S1, since then they're stuck with her

normies love her

one of my normie friends told me she found the dany+yara scene oh so cool "they're so badass!!"

why was the battle at winter fell and not at last hearth?

Davos. Tormund will get Last Hearth.

>Bearfu will inherit 3 Castles for supporting the Starks

>Sansa tells Jon about the Knights of the Vale
>CIA brings friends, even if it takes a few days of waiting to see whether or not they actually show up
>Boltons get intimidated and hole up in Winterfell

>wildlings fashion for Wun Wun makeshift armor, shield, and bludgeon (S4E9 has giants using bows and complex mechanisms to help break a fortified door, meaning giants are intelligent and can use complex tools)
>wildlings send in Wun Wun to completely batter down the gates

>wildlings and Knights of the Vale pour into Winterfell and seize it in an instant
>nearly 0% casualties for Jon's side

Why did they not do this?

ALTERNATIVELY:
>the wildlings bring out Wun Wun's massive, ridiculously long-range bow from S4E9
>they have Wun Wun snipe Ramsay from afar, with Ramsay having absolutely no counter to this

It seems that the entire Bastardbowl could have been avoided by better communication from Sansa and much better usage of Wun Wun, instead of sending the giant in completely unarmored and unarmed.

the iron king, ramsey, stannis

She cannot act as a regal in control character. Its beyond her limited range. Clarke is always at her worst in those scenes. When shes getting raped by dothraki shes pretty good.

The same way Daenerys is immune to smoke and debris.

like what?

Dayne?

rrrrrreeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

killed by peasants with daggers

Is Ramsey still the best commander and strategist in all Westeros?
The Vale knights charging in at the last moment is equivalent to Howland Reed backstabbing Arthur Dayne Tbh

It just cuts to Theon and Yara in the throne room.

Why in the fuck didn't they show the ironborn fleet arriving?!?!

So shit

>her cunt became the world

Good one nerds

>Jon King stands alone.
>Not alone.

Uh look what happens when you rotate the flag

so is anyone going to talk about the fact that sansa being a little jew bitch and not telling Jon about the vale army literally got Rickon killed. Maybe if Jon had known about the army he wouldn't have fucking gone all rambo on THAT day and the Boltons could have been cut off and that scene with the rickon and ramsay never takes place.
It literally seems like sansa WANTED Rickon to die so she could be the sole heir to winterfell.

I fucking love service studs. Just punch a lump of metal in to your skull if you survive XYZ years of battle.

maybe sansa will go LSH and hang them

jon got 2/3 of his men killed because he cant even stick to his own plans.
Who would follow a guy like that in battle.

And how many men strong enough to fight are left in the north anyway.
Most of the north army got backstabbed on the red wedding by the boltons.
Now the bolton army is wiped out to.

There are a lot of widows in the north now that probably will be raped by dothraki "peace forces" or get turned in to zombies by white walkers.

Living in the north or the riverlands must suck big time.

It was kinda ruined due the low amounts of actual people fighting on-screen.

>stronk womyn
>wishes to invade the west with pooskin savages

What do you think?

yes because is was further opportunity to shit on Sansa's character, I can't fucking believer the writers could ever think that having her say that she doesn't give a shit about him could ever be a good idea.

And I thought it they would leave it at the part where Ramsay throws the wolf head at them, but she keeps talking about how it's game over for Rickon and they shouldn't care whether he's dead or alive, everyone should focus on HER revenge instead. Fucking disgusting.

Based Davos. An old man but so badass.

I hope the Melisandre issue won't damage his relationship with Jon. Can't they all just get along? leave it all in the past and look to the future.

Maybe if I didn't learn how it would play out all those months ago I would have enjoyed it more.

Why didn't Davos go all Chief Tyrol on that bitch?

>finish watching GoT
>its an ex machina episode
>kinda pissed at how many inconsistencies, plot holes, and all round bad writing has happened all season, culminating in this episode
>check other peoples reactions online and they are all praising as if it's the best thing since sliced bread
>10/10 imdb rating
>mfw the leaks earlier this season were true
Is there something wrong with me? Was this a good episode? I thought it was fucking awful.

>Nothing on the Iron Islands has an ass like this.
>I make joke.

yeah i just saw this, think i got my answer

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

Rickon was dead no matter what but I do agree her not telling him makes very little sense at all.

check your privilege, you fucking wight male!

>then all the ladies and qweenz proceed to youtube.com/watch?v=2uLUc6p0J60

Yeah, they were completely fucked.

No Randyl Tarly is the best commander

For the best. He probably would have been killed off for being CGI and not a dragon, like Wun Wun. At least he didn't go out like Summer.

Always has been

>Rickon and Dickon will never be the gay emperors of Essos

Game of Thrones will end with Bran using his time travelling warging magic to cause the Third Impact.

Jon no-cut sequence was operator as fuck. Is he canon strongest fighter in Westeros?