Trump fucked over these kids he hired to sing at his rallies. They have to sue for their money...

Trump fucked over these kids he hired to sing at his rallies. They have to sue for their money. Trump supporters are such morons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KT2oAYGkB3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google USA Freedom Kids.
He refused to pay them. He's such a scumbag

I take that back. He's not a scumbag, he's a Republican.
Fucking over anyone he can for the cash.

they didn't completely fulfill their contract
they didn't even put out

Exactly. He wanted sex.

it was specifically declared in the contract
which they did not fulfill
i dont understand the scandal here

Hue hue hue

Yeah hes so bad. Did you hear about him and john podesta raping multiple minors? And stealing orphans who werent actually orphans for a orphane that didnt exist? Oh wait that wasnt trump that was hillary. Cya hillofags

I believe it specified "No Anal"

Yes, Hillary kidnapped children.
You fucking idiot.

Well if he can't fuck them, he'll just have to fuck them over. What's the problem here?

Does this have to do with the rape case he's got coming next month, or did you use 'fucked over' figuratively?

Sorry if i didnt clarify cucklord. Laura did. Oops. Imo spirit dinner. Inb4 private island that lolita express visited. Inb4 actual lolita express

Figuratively. He hired them and then cancelled them and did not reimburse them for travel.

You are delusional

Does it matter?

He didn't give them a booth and canceled their contract. Never says anything about not paying them.

Nice try CTR shill in spreading misinformation.

try saying that to my face

Mfw the Hillary Clinton Foundation, and the retards she hires to go around and make herself seem good are coming out of the woodwork. Kek

>Thinking this shit will get your bitch elected and keep her out of jail
Trump 2016, shill elsewhere pls

OMG! user is right. I'm voting for Hillary now.

What a terrible mistake I almost made voting for Trump. You are truly a hero, OP, and not at all a faggot.

It is true. We cannot elect someone who cannot keep their word. That would be wrong. I am with her!

How's does it feel to be a beta globalist half man or half women ? all you democratic people are brainwashed and what I see is you people act like communist rebel trash and burning the flag.. you guys can KYS please

>yfw

This just shows that Trump is anti-woman. Hillary is not. Hillary is a woman. Vote for Hillary. OP is right. Good job, OP.

I am glad we are having this honest discussion now and that there are so many people in agreement that Hillary is best choice.

Eat a demon dick my friend

Tfw trump fucks over kids
Tfw shillary fucks kids
:^(

guess we're voting hillary now

I think it is funny how you have to come up with childish nicknames for hillary. Meanwhile we just have to talk about the insane bullshit that flies out of donalds mouth.

makes you think huh..... well not you, because you are incapable of thinking clearly... but it makes a person with a working brain think.

and yet with your "working" brain you are voting for the bitchlord. You so smart user lmao

Wow shillary employee your def worth your paycheck to corret the record. Def not standout faggot. Imo hows the child sex scandal going at the office? Everyone abuzz?

The shills are having the time of their life today. Sucks that they are too stupid to put this in the political board lmao also the level of samefagging is ridiculous

I just watched that shit, I wouldn't pay for that either.

I would....

CTR plz go

He voided their contract because during the first performance they looked like some creepy North Korean propaganda in USA form

youtube.com/watch?v=KT2oAYGkB3c

He cancelled their appearance AFTER they travelled to the venue and spent thousands.
He had agreed to reimburse for travel. He should have cancelled before they travelled, not after.
You are a typical Republican scumbag who thinks that any action that makes you money is justified.

Hysterical. You guys are all fucking retarded.