So does anyone else think life is boring as fuck besides sex? sex is all i really care about honestly...

so does anyone else think life is boring as fuck besides sex? sex is all i really care about honestly, music is good too but not even close to sex. life is fucking bullshit besides music and SEX like why do people bother with anything else, it doesn't make sense. hell no i don't want my receipt or a fucking coupon i want SEX

I ain't gonna be bothered for SEX
If I ain't livin in POVERTY
And I ain't got no DISEASE.

Sorry, the Dev made me do it.

wanna have a fucking baby?

You're restricting yourself to an animal. Focus on others instead of materialistic things like sex, power, money, etc. Those are the things that keep you tied to this illusion we call life. Once you establish a state of pure unconditional love is when you brake free from this prison.

that's the gayest shit i ever heard

So is life in the pursuit of vanity

life is vanity

People react to hostility when they hear the words "love", "peace", and other "feminine" words since they classify it as a sign of weakness. Ultimately, it's a form off fear. They don't want to seem week for fear of becoming dominated by others. But if all of us just put our guard down, things would be a whole lot simpler.

it's not fear dude you're just fucking gay

Just try it out is all I'm asking. Focus less on yourself and more on others. You'll see life in a new light.

are you retarded

drugs are fun

If sex is all you can think about, you're basically admitting that women will forever have control over you. Learn to code, learn another human language, gain some other skill, etc. Don't be so base.

and ignore what said. Materialism===wealth===happiness. Screw others; people can be either tools to or obstacles from your success.

I just ate something that didn't agree with me. I've got to poop!

got a point

Kinda same I like sex and I'm not ugly or boring and chicks accept my dick. However sex lasts 30-78 minutes for me, I'm. a straight pervert it's the only thing that keepa me buay however I can jerk off and feel the satisfaction

Shit I'm homeless using the libary wifi as I type. I hace no id and no birth record. without record cannot get id. had to srll truck just to fet food money. I hatr mysekf fir not being more capable.

correction the list is
sex money power fame drugs and family

the rest is fucking boring as you would say

I'm the opposite. I find sex to be once of the most boring things about the glorious life we have on this planet

No.

you must not get sex

This looks like it was written by two separate people

what's so great about family?

>human language

I don't speak for everyone, but you're a real nerd if you need to specify when you're talking about "human" languages

You must not be good at anything

haha made you mad

close friends can be family, pets can be family, any human thats close to you in life can make it greater