You must move to a Latino country. If you already live in one, you must move to a different one. Which do you choose?

You must move to a Latino country. If you already live in one, you must move to a different one. Which do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

laestrella.com.pa/panama/nacional/colombianos-encabezan-lista-deportaciones-2017/23985228
youtu.be/jZnLdrAvb4w
thestar.com/news/world/2016/02/29/chilean-pianist-attacked-in-poland-after-being-mistaken-for-an-arab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chile or Argentina.

Or even Ecuador since I have some friends there already

Currently live in Arizona, I'd move to New Mexico.

Buenos Aires, Argentina. I like big cities, seems comfy enough and I could practice my Spanish obviously.

Nicaragua easy, they're based.

Las Malvinas since they're British

Falkland Islands

California

I move to Costa Rica then. Easy choice.

Chile, here I go!

So the Colombians in Panamá are migrating to Chile aswell?

Chile and argentina are the best. Isnt panama also pretty good? Panama would be pretty cool but i dont know if its shitty or not.

uruguay

kys btw my man

Panamá have some pretty good areas. Of Course we have slums and poor people as well, but if you have money or education you will most likely have a good quality of life.

Brazil

Some rural area of Argentina.

The Philippines

>belize
>guyana
>suriname
>french guiana
>latino
please end this meme and then end yourself

Argentina since they play the sports I like

Chile of course. The only civilized country in Latam.

Quebec

fuck off, we're full.

Miami obviously

Texas here

Argentina
Panama
Medellin, Colombia for....reasons

I wouldn't choose Chile, because I can't understand that gibberish.

fuck off you smelly brown dwarf, we're full.

Go fuck yourself you stupid north american piece of shit, brazilians are not latinos. You are more latino than any brazilian, fucking chicano.

>brazilians are not latinos

>Ctrl+f "Costa Rica"
>One match
Fucking unbelievable.

Prolly Costa Rica or somewhere in Brazil

Panama is Colombian clay my man, we can go there whenever the fuck we please

Chile is the only human country there

Afro-panamanian, living a more than ok lifestyle here since he had a decent education.

Pd: I am not mentally ill, not very much at least. I'm just very tired.

Yeah, that's what, you guys, apparently believe.

laestrella.com.pa/panama/nacional/colombianos-encabezan-lista-deportaciones-2017/23985228

It's a numbers game nigguh. Ofc there will be a lot more undocumented Colombians than say... Chinese people due to our close proximity. Same thing as in Mexico, their largest immigrant group is American citizens and that doesn't mean Mexico is better than the US, it's because of how close they are geographically speaking

:3

yeah, but there are way too many colombians here. Not trying to be RUDE, but could you "slow it down".

Argentina :3

You better get used to it. You'll see more and more Colombians as our economy and purchase power keep growing. Panama is our shopping mall and playground :)

T. Visited Panama twice already and felt at home except for the fucking humidity

you can VISITE, and shop in malls contributing with the economy whenever you want. That is ok by me.

you're welcome :3

Uruguay.

>Chile
>civilized
wew

kill myself at airport

Argentina. I'm from there and I don't want to come back, but if I had to, it wouldn't be that terrible I guess..

Do they hate you on Spain or is it just a meme ?

indio

in 10 years I've never been insulted or whatever for being from argentina. It's just a meme. Even better, most love the accent.

are you white?

go fuck a donkey fagot

>most love the accent

I find it annoying but if I knew you I probably wouldn't mention it desu

>brazilians are not latinos
is this a new maymay?

Argentina, since grandpa is living there.

Suriname, easy.

youtu.be/jZnLdrAvb4w
(You)

Curaçao
kek

i wonder what made your grandpa move

Argentina of course
I'd rather not go to Chile, they might want to avenge their pianist

i thought Spaniards were more upfront with their opinions.

Kek, didn't they make a charity event for him as a sorry or something like that?

>they might want to avenge their pianist
you got that right Jakob

What happened?

This.
thestar.com/news/world/2016/02/29/chilean-pianist-attacked-in-poland-after-being-mistaken-for-an-arab.html
>tfw muhamed salaz

by Sup Forums standards probably not because muh hurritage, even if 100% european, has some spanish blood. But I guess the skintone helps anyways...

Are. You. Yuking. Me?

iknow thankfully they didn't break his fingers imagine that

He looks my uncle.

France

your grandparents have sum 'splainin to do

100% spaniards are white, you an indio?

how in the world could that be, do you have a westerner father/mother and their brother looks like the man in the picture?

Besides the nose and beard i can see why he said that.

uh, amerindian genes.. weird innit

The stupid haircut universality helps too.

Argentina, they're white so I would fit in

Lived in Sao Paolo for one year. I could stay there

Chile without hesitation

What part of Senegal/Haiti are you from?

not Chile, not to be rude. The country is nice but too ugly women (same for Peru, Equator and Bolivia). Also people might not be very sociable and friendly and, from what I've heard it has the worst food of Latin America althought I personally think it's an exaggeration, and common food here isn't particularly good imo.

Argentina is very interesting, with a strong culture and beautiful women. The guays, too small. Brazil seems to expensive, dunno. Vuvuzuela is Colombia 2.0 in its worst years.

thanks for the kind words, i like your whale corpses

Argentina or Uruguay

we are not like you Panamanian/Costeño niggers.

>In Balboa, Panama, there used to be night clubs that featured a donkey having intercourse with a woman (Bryant 1982). There has always been an underground trade in bestiality videos and magazines, and United States Customs occasionally checks tapes coming in from Panama (The Wild Animal Revue 1994/95, Issue 11).

>whale corpses
Que?

>all these posts saying '''argentina'''

bait

wait, what african country is so old that there are prehistoric whale carcases in the sand?
i heard libya had some like that

Uruguay

ᶜʰᶥᶜᵅᵑᶥᵗᵒ

Chile, Uruguay or Argentia

Chile no doubt

What? If we are not latinos then the french aremt european.

Last time I checked Argentina was not only overwhemengly Amerindian both in demographics and culture, but also populated by territorial Amerindians who will hit you with a fierro in the back of the head and conficaste your belongings once you trespass the Argentine borders.

Stay away.

para de mentir negro conchetumare saco wea ql sarnoso argentino la consha tu hermana, mentiroso reql dejese morir mejor ya shao no vemo enfermo
pero con respeto!!

Hmmm, yeah. Seems to be made up.

>made up
>has citations

Bananamanian education...

>citation
fake news.
sad.

Argentina becose I WOULD probable handle the Weather in the South and the People siempre cool

Brazil or Colombia

USA

Mexico since its the most similar to American culture (I think)

You're nobody to tell us what to do.

We'll just out-breed you and drive you into the ocean.