Help Sup Forums, is this herpes or some pimples and ingrown hairs?

help Sup Forums, is this herpes or some pimples and ingrown hairs?

Looks like the herp mate

when is the last time you had sex?

like a week ago, just noticed this today, pimples around this area arent new for me tho

its right below my waistband

Do they hurt? or are they tender?

Oh I thought that was the side of your dick

they're slightly tender, only hurts if i rub my finger over the area with pressure

are you retarded or do you just have no clue what herpes look like?

in grown hairs m8, you look like you just took a shave, the skin on the shaft is thicker and more pron to causing in grown, plus you can even see the hairs under the skin on some, no worries m8

defiantly ingrown hairs

could be herpes. but its hard to know.Its hard even for actual medical people to diagnose. Are you prone to ingrown hairs anyway?I tried to convince myself my herp was that when I'd never had the bumps before.

Yo any mediates can help me out? Past 2 weeks I been burping excessively and I when I drink or eat I feel it go to my lower left chest

AIDS

It's bedbug bites.

Foliculitis. Looks like you scratched it a bunch. Get some antibacterial soap and you should be clear in 5 or 6 days

if you have to ask that means you need to evaluate your lifestyle choices.

You have been infected with the mutated super virus faggotidous. It's dangerous because it specifically targets OP and turns him into a faggot, hence the name. Because of its mutated DNA, it can not be cured through normal procedures used to cure viruses of it particular grouping (aka you can't just kill yourself because your corpse will still be a faggot). The only sure way to end it is: stick an action figure toy into your anus, second dress yourself in a ballerina outfit, next climb a tall building, precede to sing "I'm a massive faggot!" While jumping violently and sporadically, lastly lift your dress to reveal a massive ak-47 previously hidden deep within your faggotness, use it to kill everyone on sight. Each time yelling "black lives matter" and racial slur at the victims. And that's how you cure you faggotidous

herpes varies hugely in how it looks actually. can be massive blisters. can be a tiny red patch

Eat less acidic foods. Avoid juice and alcohol. You might have acid reflux.

I love this. You have agreat mind sir

Ingrown hairs, and you must have just man-scaped recently. Went to see a doctor for something similar after a week with a new girl. Herpes takes about 3-4 weeks to show sypmtoms; you're fine

ingrown hairs that you irritated after shaving, stop scratching you dumbfuck

Hey thank you man, yeah that's what my doctor thinks it is, I'm switching to an organ vegan diet.

this is accurate

either bed bugs or foliculitis

sometimes bed bugs actually cause foliculitis

look at the spots carefully, if they all seem to be around where small hairs are, it's foliculitis

get some Benadryl cream, don't take baths only showers until it goes away

it's not herpes