Am I the only man in the world who see girls as someones daughter and not just a fuck doll?

Am I the only man in the world who see girls as someones daughter and not just a fuck doll?

yep

I guess.

yeah, you might be.

really? man i guess im fucked up

What are you gay?

No, im not i like women, its just i can control my hormones and not chase after women

the way I see it is that if i do good in school and shit the women will come to the man with the money

Dont listen to those fags they're just trying to be edgy and of course act "alpha". What you feel are the old standars which I can relate to. The modern society consists mostly of apes trying to fuck each other as many times as possible.

thats exsactly how i see it. I feel like a 60's kid, not to sound like a faggot

Go more on Sup Forums to see what the fuck is going on. Most people are brainwashed into thinking that the modern stuff is good. Soon the whole world will go apeshit.

All this social media has created a world full of faggots that think the same like a hive mind since they're all connected. One thing becomes popular and all the monkeys go crazy.

I avoided all that shit and now im considered an outcast

>Soon the whole world will go apeshit.
we are well past that user. enjoy the ride.

no i like mango a lot

well shit

Faggot.

>someone's daughter
>also a fuck doll
I don't see the problem here.

so you just want a woman who wants your money? if you are fine with not having a real connection with a human being then i guess thats ok

No, many gay men would agree with you

yep im off the social media grid as well. i believe social media will be the end of society.

>implying all of human history isn't a bunch of apes trying to fuck each other as many times as possible

i worked my ass off in school instead of dating and now i'm a wizard making six figures
you can keep believing that if you want though

you just have morales op.

prob 1 out of 100 guys only have that.

one day you'll meet a woman who also has morales and you guys will have the best life ever.

goodluck

>one day you can meet a woman who also doesn't like fucking and you can join a monastery together

I view women as the mothers of the women I'll be fucking in 12 years.

>someone's daughter
Girls aren't just someone's daughter, they're a person in their own right.
>inb4 14 year old edgelords tell me how much of a cuck I am for treating women like human beings

I would want to have a connection with women but its hard when most of them are used to the apes wanting to fuck them. They would see me as a fucking werido for not being everyone else

I see women like huggable things, If a woman acts dirty I just jerk off in my house

I only want a gf to kiss and hug, who needs sex?

kek

I hope you're right

>who needs sex?
to reproduce

so you can throw away your life for 18 years for some little brat?

he cares on your name and teachings to his offspring and so on. You will actually contribute to the world instead of being a lazy ass.

>contribute to the world
>implying the world needs more humans

if they're white

they are just cum-dumpsters

No, there's a lot of gay people in the world.

Why do people automatically think im a gay for not looking at women as fuck dolls but as someones daughter.

Can I not use my fucking brain and resist the instinct of sex?

integrity is out of fashion props op

because only a faggot would make this thread, you outed yourself op