I need easy and anonymous ways to get revenge on some faggot who got my friend expelled

I need easy and anonymous ways to get revenge on some faggot who got my friend expelled.
Any ideas?

shove a potato waayyy up into his exhaust pipe

Leak his fake nudes and start a rumor that he has smallest penis. Start bullying him with small remarks and be more rude with everyday. Depression will come and the knot will look more like an escape

Bullying the old fashion way.

Here's what you do. Find out where he lives. Next, sneak into his house in the middle of the night. Essentially, you want him to be completely unaware of your presence. Oh, did I mention the camera? Have a camera with you. One of those old disposable Kodak ones. That way there's no fucking around with a screen turning off and on. You're gonna snap several pictures really close to his face with the flash on, so it wakes him and blinds him, all while screaming "AIR RAID! AIR RAID!" He'll be so busy having flashbacks to a war he never fought in that he'll never notice you're also sucking his dick like the humongous faggot that you are. After he blows his kamikaze load down your throat, make sure to congratulate him for getting pranked.

1) Don't let yourself get pulled into someone else's drama.
2) Let your friend handle this.

>easy

>underrated piece of art

well done

tell us about the faggot OP, does he have a car? does he have a locker? things like that might help

Get his phone number somehow. Leave in public areas incorporated into various fake advertisements for prostitution.

Find out where he lives and take pictures of him. Print them off and hang them around his room. Then you write on the wall his name and the word death next to it. Just use disposable gloves so they can't get prints

step 1: stop making threads on Sup Forums, fag

No car, no social media, no locker. He has a bag with his school shit in it and I'm already planning on destroying/stealing shit of his.

Put dog shit all over his private property in an easy and anonymous manner.

My neighbors are fucking assholes who yell a lot at night. So i always make ads on cregslist with their adress posing as an elderly couple trying to get rid of expensive dogs for free to good home. I told them on the ad to come early in the morning. And i guess someone went over at like 6am and wome them all up lol

Google search for "surveys for cash" Sign up for as many surveys as you can. Use their name and address.

Kill yourself and leave a note blaming your cowardly act on his constant need to suck your dick and take your loads in his ass. Blame the stress of performance anxiety for your suicide.

go on his facebook. And edit his posts using. Inspect elements. Tab on google chrome change his statuses saying he is guna shoot up the school. Then screen cap it and send it to the school principal

get back to doing your homework you underage fag

G E N I U S

suck his dick dressed as hillary clinton

No joke. I do this all the time to people i fucking hate. I'll change there statuses around and add pictures. Even fabricate full Facebook conversations. Inspect elements is pretty easy one you play around with it

Break his ribs and kneecaps with a brick

...by neighbors do you mean your parents who live in the house above your basement you neckbeard faggot

No you succ boi. Its in a sub-basement. You ignit swine

Why do you keep posting on Sup Forums?! Seriously fuck off and let this shithole die with whatever minuscule amount of dignity remains. No one gives a fuck about your friend or you go fuck off to yahoo answers you pathetic little shit.

>take some Sage

make some thermite (Aluminum dust and iron oxide on roughly the same amounts, mix well) and trigger it with the electric charge directed to a (disposable and not registered to your name) cellphone's vibrator.

Place it in his house, car, etc. Call it from a pay phone, or another unregistered cellphone And you're done.

Thermite burns really fucking hot so just placing it on the top of his car hood will burn through it and probably fuck up the engine block/ set his house on fire, etc.

>friend gets expelled

> fucking kill him

Not kill him, just fuck up his car or house.

Isn't that stuff super super easy to detonate? Like even dropping a feather on it will make it go off. Or perhaps its a different combination

Pppffffttt

Just forget it and grow up.

Sniper rifle from and 300+ yards, plan your post and escape path.

Nah, you're thinking of something else like nitroglycerin.

Thermite needs an electrical charge or a lot of heat to begin the reaction

What's his name? Where do you live?

This
Thermite is completely legal because of its stability

In a similar situation where a girl named Shelby wants to kill me.
Her snapchat is lifeofsymmetry. Fuck yourselves.

^trips of truth speaking here people, open up your ears people, this shit here is some solid method to get revenge.

Thermite will light with a sparkler. Fuck the remote ignition, no need for it. Just get the sparkler going and toss it onto the thermite pile then gtfo

Quality thermite might, but home-made probably won't.