Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJQ-eN-qkUg
youtube.com/watch?v=mIYtrFzH7Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=mItWfoNnUag
youtube.com/watch?v=KEXQkrllGbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this one time, ah whats the point. no one will understand

youtube.com/watch?v=PJQ-eN-qkUg

Hopefully this one won't have any anime girls giving advice.

No one else but YOU will ever understand.
But sometimes it's just better to let it all out..

Remember yesterday's one? So I'm not the only one always looking for the "feels" thread it seems

Just posting some stuff from last nights late feels to keep thread alive, on laptop so no fresh stuff.

Yeah, it's like... okay, I get it, you're trying to help. But if you're gonna help, at least post a sad picture with it to keep the vibe of a "feels," thread.

I'm not trying to help. Would post pictures, but don't have any on my phone.

Yeah i was there too.
There was that guy that posted those youtube vids for the user who wants to be forgotten right?

That was directed towards the weebs giving advice yesterday, not you, ahaha.

Don't exactly remember that, might've joined in after that.
Also, found some pics.

chewii

Yeah, noticed that. My bad.

Feels threads are the only reason I come to Sup Forums.

Same.

Growing up I was always kinda miserable, but I could never get it out and it ITCHED at me on the inside. Sometimes these threads just get the itch out.

I'm too much of a stoic to complain to anybody I know I'm going to see again, so I do it to a bunch of strangers instead.

That and I've romanticized being sad in my head, and these threads really get me in that mood.

I like crying.

Sigh.
>be me in hs
>like this girl, Zoe
>She is the smartest, most caring and thought ful person I know
>Not super pretty
>Don't care, she has a beautiful mind.
>I am not athletic, pretty smart
>Tall and skinny
>Not weak, but not that strong either.
>She has boy friend, pretty similar to me
>She likes me, we are close friends
Am I an asshole to make a move? Am I a pussy to stay back?
Wat do

Always tired, never really bothered w greentext stories so I just come here and HOPEFULLY there's that one or three pictures that just get it out. Half the greentexts here are so obviously fake it bothers me.

would you want a guy moving in on her if she was with you?

If she seems happy, leave her be.
There WILL be more, user.
Nothing to do with "pussy" to let people be happy.

I'm not great at giving advice. But I'd say don't go for it, if they really love eachother. From the desc. of the girl it seems like it

>be me
>be playing a little of pokemon coliseum on the wii
>winning
>player send out Dustox
>nostalgia hits me pretty hard
>so does fond memories of old friend who gave me an Dustox
>we used to play together, talk, and battle
>left hometown one day and never came back
>start to remember innocence of childhood and how being ignorant was probably the best thing that ever happened to me
>win but
>sad now
>my only good friend was now gone and may have even forgotten me
>just like everyone else

underage b&

I just abandoned most of the people I once called friends. Unfortunately they all treated me like shit behind my back and the house we all lived in split.

At this point I dont give a shit anymore. Why even try to make friends when everybody makes you feel bad for who you are when you dont do shit to them. Why even be in a relationship when its just going to fall flat eventually? To me, nobody fucking matters anymore. All I got is myself and whatever alcohol I have to drink when I need to get wasted.

There's good people in this world, genuinely warm-hearted people.

Go make some of them your friends.

oh man do I know that feel, the 'friends' I have now don't seem to acknowledge my existence I'm just a background character. But i'm with them anyway so I don't feel lonely

jeez man

>be me
>not very social, but more in the way I'm not going to start a conversation
>have a small group of friends, life is easy
>go to college, can't make new friends, don't know what I want to do wiht my life, no gf
>For two years I feel alone and lost, starting to depress because I'm failing everything
>This year, start studies I was interested in for a long time
>Feels good man
>Nice people everywhere, I make new friends and start feeling better
>And then there is this girl, perfect to my eyes
>I grow the balls to ask her for a drink, she says yes
>We talk for an hour or two, best time of my entire life
>I get back home and ask her if she wants to go out during the week-end
>She tells me she's not looking for any relationship right now
>Feel pretty broken inside
It's going better right now but I don't know if I should wait or forget her. I'd like to be at least friend with her, but I can't stop thinking about her, and I'm really lost in all of this

thats unusual i never see my story here ill answer any questions if anyone has some -Icarus

^So late

I tried man. I just cant bring myself to do it anymore. The only real friends I have are the ones that live states away from me that I know I will never meet in person.

You dont need them. If they constantly make you feel that way then take them out of your life. There's nothing wrong with solitude. It may get hard after awhile but you will get used to it.

I don't really get it Icarus, why were they planning to hurt you? What have you done to them, and Sara? Was it enough that you beat Chad up once?

i never truly got along with chad, i was passive agressive to him the whole year, i always thought chad planned it inactively, hed been thinking about doing it and just got some kids to beat me up and party.

You'll meet them one day user, thanks for the advice. Good luck my fellow Sup Forumsrother.

Friends are friends, doesn't matter the distance.

All of my friends are 400+ miles away as well, but I do hope to meet them someday.

Fuck man... you trying to make me an hero?

What about Sara? What was her motivation? I thought you were friends sincs early childhood

what music do you listen to when you /feel/

>related
youtube.com/watch?v=mIYtrFzH7Ao

I'm trying to keep on living.But the voices..the feelings everything together makes it near to impossible.I need to change myself...but eh..as always ... I won't

youtube.com/watch?v=mItWfoNnUag

game music
not sure why but it's always brought me back home. I listen to Undertale's soundtrack, please call me a faggot.

Undertale's soundtrack is pretty cool. Even though I never played it, Megalovania is still my ringtone... My phone never plays it.

oh

Same. Undertales OST is great. I have "Last Goodbye" as my ringtone and Megalovania as my alarm.

Homestuck has some good songs too and Toby Fox has done a lot of the OST for that

I know people hold grudges and wait forever to get revenge. But theres no way he convinced everyone to beat you up if they didnt all hate you. You must of been the biggest asshole of all at your hs.

youtube.com/watch?v=KEXQkrllGbA
Long story. I'll give you a post-long paraphrase if you want.

Or Chad was rich and bribed them to do it.

Changing is so much effort man. Ive been trying for years and i still rarely get out of bed and off Sup Forums. This first few times motivation comes easier. But each time you try and fail you just lose more and more of yourself to the point trying to get better is nearly impossible.

Should I tell her I love her
I doubt she feels the same but is it worth trying?

I'll share my story Sup Forumsros
>be me 7/10 skinny beta sophomore faggot
>meet qt3.14
>we start talking and shit and we go out on dates
>one night we kiss and say confess our feelings to each other
>go home and get a text saying my ex tried killing herself
>whatdo.jpg
>tell my friend who back stabbed me
>girl finds out and complained about me not telling her
>tell her
>says she doesn't wanna hear about it
>ends up saying she honestly can't deal with me and leaves
>sadboys2002.png
>meet this other qt3.14
>talk for 2 weeks she keeps my mind off shit
>eventually find out she used me to get back with her ex
>friends leave and talk shit about me constantly
>stay home and wish i could drink the emotions or smoke them away
>no alcohol
>no weed
>phone's drier than the Savannah desert
>listen to sad trap music and wonder why i gotta deal with this shit
>mfw I've just stopped giving a fuck anymore.

Just posted this as it's own thread and it's not going anywhere so I'll give it a go here.

>Got dumped by my gf of two years a couple of months ago under dubious circumstances
>She said that we should take a break for a while because she wants to focus on her kid.
>She goes right back to chasing cock the day following and is in a new relationship about a month later with a man that I was suspicious of while we were dating.
>When I find this out I get annoyed that I still have a few of her books around here and ask her if she still wants them as I am getting rid of stuff
>Tells me she will be away for two weeks and asks if she can pick them up when she gets back. She is visiting new bf who is out of town.
>While clearing stuff out of my place I realize I lost track of her books
>Decide to order her new copies of them on amazon.com and think wtf am I doing?
>Now anticipating hearing from her upon her return next week and it's pissing me off to no end. Just starting to crawl out of the ditch she left me in and don't know if I could stand the sight of her now all things considered.

Coming to my senses now and thinking I'll just block the bitch and forget about it but that is some bullshit is it not?

I got drunk with my friend and it was like we were bros in that moment just two lonely humans existing and babysitting each other through there extreme drunk andbnown he left to be with his girlfriend I am betrayed what do I d? An hero? Help

Yes, it will help you get over her when she says she feels nothing for you. Or it could be the opposite

Yes. I wish I could go back in time, and tell her how much I had loved her.
I'll never know how she felt. This happened to me 3 times. By my fault.

She's also my best friend

I made a $1500 mistake at work today and I'm worried they're gonna get rid of me for it.

I'm wallowing in misery folks and I need more pictures or stories. Post away. I don't care I just wanna hear. Will not judge I promise

i slept with someone a few times and I know they have no interest in a relationship, despite the fact that we obviously get along,

>we're just in different stages of our lives right now and

... then why are we in the same position to end up sleeping with one another? then why are we able to have coherent conversations? then why do we have things in common? Those words mean literally nothing to me other than

> you're too young for me and I wouldn't want to be seen in public with you

and then the

> you remind me of my ex girlfriend

and well anyways i kept sleeping with him cuz im ronery as fuck, i got a few cuddles here and there and the dick is good, but hes confused as to why i 'haven't cum' yet - we've just been doing penetration, not really any foreplay, and he wonders why i'm not orgasming?

> How often do you masturbate?

he asks me, at first it seemed hot, but now he's thinking that i've rubbed myself and broken myself, which is not the case - i defended myself a bit there and gave some info on things that turn me on, shit that would make me cum and

> well that just sounds like a lot of work

and i just laughed it off because, id rather be with someone who is just using me as a cumdumpster than sit at home lonely as fuck. At least when im worrying about whether or not he likes me, I'm distracted from the fact that I'm too sick (health probs) to ever have someone healthy commit to me in a long term relationship.

My best friend confessed to me once, I said we could try. Didnt even like him that way but cared about him alot. A day later he tried to cuddle with me while we watched Predator and I pulled away, it was just too weird. I felt bad because do care about my friend, but its been like 10 years now and hes married. everythings fine :>

Hey Kevin,

I still can't stop thinking about you and it hurts so much. Maybe I should have asked for your phone number last time we chatted.

Whenever you're online, I'm so happy. And missing you makes me want to wall off my emotions.

I know things got difficult for you and I'm horriblysorry I want able to be there. I juat want to take the passion away.

I'm constantly checking Skype for your log in status.

oh man.. story?

Fuck you with your everything's fine bullshit everything's not fine kill me I want to die fuck you

How are you sick?

Neely

Don't an hero, drink with us

I fucked up and quoted a customer an incorrect rate for a deal. About a $1500 difference. They took the info and said they'd call back tomorrow before I could get a callback or a name and hung up. A couple people told me not to worry about it since we didn't finalize it but my boss was pissed at me. It's my first actual fuck up and I actually like my boss so his opinion matters alot to me. I don't think they'll fire me but we might lose the business because of it and my boss's respect for me.

She still a cunt mate?

OK I guess I'ma user now

We could drink together, maybe. I mostly like wine. You'll be OK, bro

Have you ever had to...abandon a former dream (for your future) and adapt another one? I'm fairly sure I've reached that point now. I simply can't afford the dream I thought I wanted to live...

Thanks man in a whole bottle of captain Morgan in right now do maybe I did anyway but you are my people now let's get through this shitty life togetfer

Actually after doing a little thinking it was probably closer to $2200

Shit on his disk, that should earn his respect back.

gl Sup Forumsro

I'm having an existential crisis, I have a crush on a guy who's probably straight and I'm gay, been having terrible bad luck, and a friend of mine in BC is having a psychotic episode and blocked me for suggesting he sleep and I'm worried he's gonna kill himself or something.

Thanks. I'll find out in the morning I suppose

>a nice suit
>but fat
>and alone
He's a good worker who earns a nice wage but, being a natural introvert, doesn't get out much; either to excersize or to meet with anyone. He's like all of us, people who are have something to offer someone but can't manage to make even a friend

You will, in fact, be happy.

Call the local police and tell them what's going on

Are you my fortune cookie
I'm trash

The girl that I love just said me 'no'

This may possibly identify me if anyone i know is on Sup Forums, but i doubt they are, so. my baggage consists of:
PTSD from childhood and adolescence (wont get into that unless anyone is super bored), hypothyroid (treated with meds thank god), migraines, extreme hypochondriasis and other similar obsessive/compulsive tendencies, and recently undiagnosed chronic pain but doctors won't help me because they just keep telling me it's depression.

My limbs ache and i get shooting pains in my lungs, and burning pain all up and down my arms and legs, numbness too. its getting worse every month.

Its like boy who cried wolf: i was such an extreme hypochondriac when younger (to get attention I guess, since my mom put me in so many institutions and only referred me to doctors when i had any kind of emotional probs, so i have trouble distinguishing emotions from medical / psychiatric 'symptoms'. read on wikipedia: munchausens by proxy).

...now im 25 and i know that i have actual, real pain and fatigue, but the doctors dunno what to do and just keep referring me to psychiatrists. im thinking i need to go to a new doctor and dont tell them about PTSD so they stop doing that.

Sure, maybe PTSD is related, i wouldnt doubt that but science isnt quite there yet to prove such correlations so i am left with limited treatment options and i have to ask for all the specific tests myself instead of doctor knowing how to help.

Researching my options for tests and treatment is a very hard thing to do with a pre existing habit of being a hypochondriac. So if I go to deep in the google, I feel like i am going to die from stroke or whatever. But if I don't research at all and just go to the doctor, they do not know how to help.

I am doing much better than i once was, though. I am making progress but still need more progress. I will have to find a partner who is willing to deal with that. Turns out, even if someone who loves me wants to help they cant always deal with it long term.

My girlfriend and I won't stop fighting and I just want to let her go and be happy, but she's crazy and I'm afraid of what she'll do because I still care about her a lot. Sometimes I just think about killing myself instead, but I can't be that selfish that's just not who I am. I'm 21 years old and bitching about relationship problems like a teenager to a bunch of random people I've never met....

oh my god he found peace at least. i haven't been this happy in a while.

Been there, but may i ask, how do you know you love her? How well do you know her? Have you been in a relationship with her?

Thinking about this helped me understand i didn't actually loved her, that i was only obsessed.

I might not be the best one to help you tho.

It's been 7 years and i got into this thread hoping to talk about it.

user, don't be ashamed for sharing. this is feels thread and all feels are welcome.

Second, if you are scared of her reaction, that is a really good reason to not be with her. You may need to rip the bandaid off so to speak. It may suck but in the long run, that little bit of pain would be much better than living like your'e walking on eggshells, wasting your 20's wanting to die.

Alone
>Alone used to be my shelter
>Alone used to be my home
>The only place I had, that I could call my own
>It kept me safe, kept my eyes dry
>it was my sweet escape, the only place my mind could fly
>But as I have grown older, seasoned with lifes experiences.
>The place that I once called my refuge.
>Has now become my prison
>Alone is who I am now
>alone is how I roam
>the thing that used to keep me safe,
>now exiles me on my own
>I cannot share, I cannot cry, I cannot love
>believe me I tried. . .
>For I spent so long in my sanctuary
>that it became my penitentiary

>for those who seek to run from pain, be careful how far you flee
>you see,
>all these years I spent trying to stay away, I never stopped to think.
>others were hurting too

> I stopped running today
>just to see if anyone had stayed
>And Finally, i'll say, I think Ive pushed them all away

>And I don't think I can get any lonelier today.

I'd still friend you

That's a lot. The only thing that would be a problem like is your hypochondriac stuff. I dated a guy that was super sensitive about all sorts of things and it made dating him difficult

How far along are you?

I can't understand my life, I'm 23 working class office job, married to someone I genuinely love and has always been so good to me yet every night I lay in bed with her and I'm just sad, like everything in my life is so pointless I don't want to bother with it anymore.. my life isn't bad, but Im not happy, and I can't understand why.

Im not going to even entertain this chart because i highly doubt im living to be 90.

This hits home man.

I honestly don't think i can be anything else than alone by now.

I'm 23 years old and spent it all alone, i don't think i know how to stop, and it fucking terrifies me.