Nudes of her?

Nudes of her?

Well that worked out well didn't it.

are you offering?

could have gone better for sure

We'll shit, go ahead man. Me and the other dude are here for ya man. Some titties would be awesome. But no pressure man.

>no pressure man

Holy shit what is this a college campus safe zone?

Spill the fucking noodz OP.

OP is always a faggot.

Any thing?

Are you autistic? I was asking if anyone had the nudes. Not I have them.

Ease back on the throttle, turbo. I know this is the internet but still.

It was a fucking joke you god damn mouth breather.

Mhmhmm

yes, please! Post those nudes, dood.

Bout what I expected.

Bump

C'mon you roodypoo let's see em

Idiots stop fighting and

>post'em

Its the internet get over yourself

You're responding to phantoms OP. I took it the way you meant it, but the other post made me think you might have them, still didn't think so, but holy fuck the "I don't want to hurt your feelings" and "but only because I want something you might have please please beg beg beg" in that post I had to respond to.

Cute girl but it looks like there is a small chance she suffers from a bit of fetal alcohol syndrome

Bump

I thought you were trolling, but seriously you might be autistic. You have no compression of satire. Everything us literal to you. Not a good sign dude.

whats wrong with mouth breathing?

Nah since im autistic you dont deserve shit .

Will you fags stop fighting and dump nudes

need to decompress the satires fo sho

Maybe, I don't know man, I can tell satire with people i know but it's hard to tell when half the people on Sup Forums are autistic and respond literally, some point, after 8 years of Sup Forums, I just started replying to everything as if it were literal, because half the people that read it will read it that way anyway.

It literally doesn't cause damage to me to respond to everything here as if it were literal.

Give it time son, you'll be right here with me.

not autistic and also not fighting. I just want to know what is "mouth breathing"

when we see the titties?

Breathing from mouth opposed to nose as normies

i have never breathed through my nose. does this make me a normie? I really don't get this shit, is it bad, wtf?
>pic unrelated (accept as payment)

Can someone dump proper nudes

Bump

Bump.

Bumping

Plz

Nudes