Is into femdom

>is into femdom

don confirmed for beta faggot

You can be alpha irl and still be into femdom in the bedroom. not every chad thundercock has a public rape forced insemination fetish ukno

But he also got off on dominating Sylvia

he's just fucked up

fdom best dom u gay

>not being into femdom

how does it feel being a mindless sheep?

Probably.

Femdom is a step up from cuckoldry.

This is a fucking imageboard. Why would you not start this topic without posting the gif of Don being ridden by some bitch while she slaps his face?

If you haven't had a prostate orgasm from a qt pounding you with a 12 inch strapon then you're literally still a virgin.

>He's just a fucking legend
Fixed that for you.

>12 inch

whoa slow down there big boy. at that point u arent stimulating, you're injuring.

Femdom is the thinking man's fetish.

>12 inch

keep telling yourself that faggot

t. virgin

>he's not into femdom

Lmao
>tfw training yourself to be more masochistic

I burnt myself the other day on accident but it felt nice

>I burnt myself the other day on accident but it felt nice

get out virginfag

I don't even think he's normally into it, he never did it with anyone other than that whore in that one scene

He just hated himself so much during that time that he wanted to be punished

>tfw I've spent so much on femdom that I've almost single handedly funded three different working girls to get their 2 year degree at a near by community college

Aren't you worried about being blackmailed over it?

spending isnt femdom dude. you just con jobbed by cam girls, ur not special. i been into femdom since i was a little nigga and the only times i spent money was for patrician sites with stolen credit cards.

>cam girls
wat?

I hire girls off backpage to come over and step on my balls, what are you talking about?

irl femdom is pleb tier. if u actually pay for irl shit ur even more sad.

Lmao what the fuck get out kid

Yea bro, watching a video of something is just so much better than actually doing it yourself.

You're just working this out now? it's a fancy excuse for a guilt trip through time from feminists. Masculinity is too easy to portray with whisky, prediction and conquering doubt where others don't.

VIRGIN
I
R
G
I
N

Yes, yes, well done Hershey for making such an excellent bar...

HOWEVER

I was raped

>2016
>not being into femdom
lmao

are there seriously people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who aren't into femdom?