If Dagnald Tramp wins, should I buy my first gun?

If Dagnald Tramp wins, should I buy my first gun?

You don't need a gun, silly billy.

Nobody does!

You should buy a gun just incase he doesn't win.

You should buy one and shoot yourself with it.

you should have a gun already, faggot

Guys, that's not helpful.

The point is, you should get a gun if you legally can, regardless of who wins. Get one now.

You should probably buy a gun before the election. If he does win, the prices will go up.

Don't listen to this knuckle-dragger. Only murderers and thieves own guns.

ooga booga booga

A little backwards, you need to buy one if he doesnt win. Hillary has an anti gun track record just like her husband.

Do you feel safe now? No amount of guns will protect you from your stupidity.

You mean if Hillary wins prices will go up, because of her pro gun control stances - and the increase will last much longer.
They'll likely go up before the election and probably won't decrease until December/January if Trump wins.

lol, I own guns because they're fun as fucking. Being able to shoot criminal nignogs is only a side benefit

This guy gets it, love the trigger on that glock. Nice selection on the bourbon too.

You should buy one regardless.
It's what the founding fathers would've wanted.

>It's what the founding fathers would've wanted
The fuck did they know?

OP IS A FAGGOT

You should send that back into Glock for refinishing.
Hell, if you take it to the factory they do a complete tune up for free.

A glock is like an M1911, except a 1911 is for men.

Enough to sail a wooden boat across the ocean, displace the entire indigenous population (with guns), overthrow a tyrannical government (with guns) and form one of the most successful nations since rome in terms of length of time vs. advancement to STEM.

I don't think me and my drinking buddies could do it but somehow they did.

You realize that wasn't accomplished in a day, right?

absolutely

I do.
What's your point?
If you're implying that the knowledge the founding fathers had doesn't apply to now you're mistaken.
"Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it"--Literallyeveryone

He's an antigun tard. You're wasting you're time on the moron.

>length of time vs. advancement to STEM
Jesus Christ, you shit ape. What the fuck are you talking about?

Science Technology Engineering Medicine.
STEM is pretty much the building blocks of an advanced civilization.
When you take into account the amount of advancements in these fields America has made in comparison to the length of time America has been a country it has actually made leaps and bounds in comparison to the 500 years rome was around.
What are you confused about?

M is for Mathematics you shitism.

You're right.
Does that change the point of the argument?

>length of time vs. advancement to STEM
I know what STEM means; so does anyone with a basic grasp of academia. The confusion comes from the stupid shit you wrote in your post about "time vs. advancement." You sound like one of those people who is dumb as fuck, but heard a smart person talk once, and thinks you can word your way to an intelligent argument. That's why I called you a shit ape, shit ape.

Keep trying to impress us with your impressive grasp of 8th grade knowledge and your little pistol, shit ape.

It proves you are dumb as fuck, and have no idea what you are talking about, shit ape.

Look at how long Rome was around and how much they contributed to STEM.
Rome was around for about 500 years. In that time their predominant focus was politics and reforming the republic.

In the 300 years America has been a country it has contributed more in the ways of STEM than almost any country before it.

We've advanced society in almost every way in America to the point where even ancient nations strive to be more like us.

That's my point. I don't know if you get it but you're going to continue either way.

>ancient nations strive to be more like us
You know that time moves forward, right shit ape?

God damn you are delusional.
>What does the M stand for again? What is your childish argument again?

>Rome was around for about 500 years.

Better to have and not need than need and not have.

Just like AIDS!

>regressing back to a small mistake to levy a reaction

Times do move forward. We're not wearing togas and shitting in the streets anymore.

Nations that have been around for centuries have adopted very American concepts.
If you're wearing blue jeans right now you've been influenced by American culture.

Most modern advancements have come out of America that the world regularly uses.
We are the innovation nation.

>The imperial period of Rome lasted approximately 1,500 years compared to the 500 years of the Republican era.
Wikipedia

I'm wearing shorts, shit ape. And you've so lost sight of your original (fallacious) point that your balls hurt from embarrassment. Go to bed, shit ape.

I'm not anti-gun. Far from it.
I'm anti-stupidity. Most people own a gun and don't even know why. They can give any explanation as to why they do, but they really don't. They all have it ingrained into their minds to believe the only thing they need to feel safe and secure is a deadly firearm. It's mind boggling.