Are (((wh*te))) """""""people"""""" actually human?

are (((wh*te))) """""""people"""""" actually human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no we are neanderthals

no we are gods

Closer to dogs. Homo Canines

Learn the difference, Hyoomaaahn.

no they're dumb animals

never created anything. We'd be flying in spaceships right now if it wasn't for WH*TE """"""""""""""""PEOPLE"""""""""""""""""'. Fucking crackers keep committing disproportionate amounts of crime to their population, keep fucin shooting and killing people, keep spreading STDs. prisons are full of those dumb ass hicks, they keep dropping out of school, their communities are in total dismay. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

god damn honkies never contributed shit to science, medicine, engineering. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE dumb ass crackers be shooting and looting all the time, asking for hands out. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. Dumb ass fucking honkey crackers keep begging for more welfare. FUCK YOU WHITEY WORK FOR YOUR OWN MONEY

We are mammal, so we are not humans

t. Xiao Pingjing Wangdong

>Brazilian
>white
KEEK

>slav
>white

we are balts not slavs

no. all we do is wreck other people's civilisations and claim it as our own. we have no culture and would be better off just dying out

Have white people contributed anything to civilization. All the greatest empires came from dark eyed/dark hair olive skin people.
You have ten seconds to name a significant blonde haired/blue eyed person

A lot of Jews are blue eyed.

>TFW I literally can't name even ONE

Wh*tes literally contributed nothing to humanity. No one is actually White on Sup Forums because of [arbitrary reason] therefore whites don't even exist

What about dolf lundgren

If white people are so great then how come they are so unathletic and why do all the great empires come from non whites

>His hair is a little bit dark

>Implying he's white

Try again Gypsy. No one is white, you LITERALLY can't prove me wrong

whites aren't even capable of the two most desirable traits
>muh intelligence
East Asians are proven to be the most intelligent race
>muh athleticism
West Africans

pathetic

I know you're memeing but it's true, Sup Forums has said that only blonde haired/blue eyed people are white.

>Sup Forums has said that only blonde haired/blue eyed people are white.

>Sup Forums said...

Which person is Sup Forums? You mean the anonymous board with millions of unique posters every month?

It's been stated countless times there and that only Nordics are white, sorry but white people have accomplished jack shit. Blonde haired/blue eyes are a joke

>TFW I will always be a dirty shitskin

I NEVER ASKED TO BE A SLAV!

Mediterraneans>>>>>>>>>>>wh*tes

Wait... As a slav, does that give me access to any gibs? My people have been oppressed for far too long

>You have ten seconds to name a significant blonde haired/blue eyed person
my mom :3

Have you checked her DNA test? She might actually be 0.5% Mongol or something which means you and your mom are not white.

Jesus Christ, Sup Forums is the most pathetic board even worse than Sup Forums and /qa/. It's just a bunch of dirty ugly taco niggers pretending to be white and blaming DA JEWZ for their pathetic lives.

I don't think he was asking in size.

Sup Forums meetups are a real thing? You guys ever been to one? What's it like?

youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0

It's so obviously not them

The bottom picture is obvious but the top one is probably some reddit shit or something

The top are civic nationalists from the hwndu thing. New York is a cesspool.

Nice try Sup Forums fag, you have any proof that it's not them

>Civic nationalists

But do you have a source for the meetup? Somewhat doubtful

I recognise two of the mugs from the HWNDU threads. It's more of a HWNDU meetup.

I like honda civic

Wh*tes are fucking pathetic
>WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIIIEEETTT
>WE WUZ PERSIANS N SHIIIEEETTT
>WE WUZ GREEKS N SHiIIEEETT

I used to drive one before taking the tramway pill.