What kind of music do intelligent people listen to?

what kind of music do intelligent people listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxB820vGEGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i only listen to talk radio and chopin's spring waltz

Pop music and obscure music with so few fans that cannot be discussed

Ha! It's a catch question, there is no correlatio between the intelligence of a person and the music genre she listens to.

Future and Kodak Black

I've found it....

> Increase intelligence and mental efficiency with this binaural beat with isochronic tone music track that uses frequencies from 11.5Hz to 14Hz that focus on assisting the brain to be awake and alert, more focused and concentrated on tasks at hand, relieving you from headaches or stress.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxB820vGEGo

Grimes

Any intellectual that questions modern morality would go for AxC

james ferraro

>she

Classical fucking obviously

Intelligent people chop off their ears because they would rather listen to their own thoughts.

music is outside that. academics in literature and philosophy im sure listen to entry level prog. but i know some smart people that dive into the weird, harsh noise and avant garde and such.

Whatever the fuck they want

intelligent people would know that chopping off your ears wouldn't stop you from hearing things

beatles and whatnot
touch of bastille

You won't find intelligent music on Sup Forums

>academics in literature and philosophy im sure listen to entry level prog
I'm pretty sure this is correct. Part of it has to do with the average age of a university professor, but even my physics profs in grad school probably listened to classic prog rock.

The students were all over the place, sometimes with extremely niche musical interests.

Who cares? Geniuses are all nuts anyways. The smartest guy I know listens to Julian Casablancas 24/7.

We listen to everything our ear likes.

Everyone in my family has a 4.0 GPA and are in ivy league, and they all listen exclusively to top 40.

Music that contains information.
Depends on what type of brain you are using.
90% of you are using a speak n' spell for brains.
Sorry to break it to you.