Ok, Sup Forumsros

Ok, Sup Forumsros.
How many of you were raised right? As in, you're not trans or genderfluid; you know that there's only 2 genders; and know that there's only 3 sexualities (straight, gay, and bi)

>yes I know about hermaphrodites

(you fucks)

>yes I know about bleh...

Doesn't sound like you know much about anything really.

If you're gonna be the fag who defends all this tumblr Bullshit, then comrade, you're the one who knows nothing

How many of you were taught not to give a shit about what others do that doesn't directly effect you in any way?

niggerman reporting in
lets beat some sense into these assholes with the Belt Buckle of Truth

This is America. Love it or leave it.

Lets kick ass, comrade

Sorry that I was one of the few people that were raised right. Not one of the faggots who make up genders to be unique.

If straight, gay, and bi exist, why can't there be something that is like halfway between bi and straight or halfway between gay and bi?

Simply put.
You either like the same gender...
The opposite gender...
or both.
All you've described is just different shades of bisexuality.

Never said I wasn't brought up that way.
I'm just asking why you care so much.
Because that's something else I learned.

I'm trans but I know there's only two genders and three sexualities.

So I guess I'm only half broken.

trans is not a different gender though trans is a mental illness that makes you feel like the opposite binary gender

Well, to be fair, if you were born with both genitals, I think you have more wiggle room in this respect.

>different shades of bisexuality
>shades of bisexuality
>bisexuality
>bi
>two
>binary
>dichotomy
>di
>2
>you assclown

How in the loving fuck are you going to have different shades, when there can only be A and B? How in the loving fuck are you supposed to have SHADES of bisexuality if there are only two genders? How can you like aspects of the male and the female without bridging the two together in some abstract soup? Dicks and tits, but not dicks with tits at the same time? Are you implying that there are more than two? That there are infinite degrees of genders to pick and choose from?

Fucking hell. You need to be punched in the dick for being this much of a shit.

>gender
>sexuality

>the contradictions
>the veiled cognitive dissonance

Fuck me, you weren't raised right at all. Fucking A, holy fuck on a fuck stick, God fuck, I don't believe it. Hard limits and shades of gay, folks.

Make up your fucking mind.

Right here.
I got my ass whooped, went to bed without dinner and didn't have a phone until I was 16.

Imma give you a virtual hug now

Get an education. Here's a start:

More than three sexualities - gay, bi, straight, bestiality, necrophilia, pony fag, etc.

More than two genders - woman, man, bookcase, etc.

Two sexes - male, female

Get your facts straight, retard.

lmfao think of it this way then
As a bi, you like both men and women. Same and opposite gender. By shades, I'm referring to a bisexual that slightly prefers men to a bisexual that slightly prefers women.
Two genders. Three sexualities.
A trans person is still their birth gender. They just artificially took on the traits of the opposite gender, and are mentally ill. Like chicks with dicks or whatever, but not fully into men? That's homosexual faggotry if that's all you like, men or no men. But liking traps/shemales/whatever the fuck and women is bi. Liking both them and birth males is just double faggotry if you're a dude though.
Yes, there are two poles, or sexualities, but thinking of it in degrees helps sort these arguments out.

>lmfao
>as a bi
>by shades
>as a
>bi
>to a bisexual
>prefers men

>prefers men

>prefers women

>prefers

WHETHER A BISEXUAL INDIVIDUAL LIKES MALES OVER FEMALES HAS NO DETERMINISTIC BEARING OVER THE FACT THAT THEY CAN LIKE BOTH MALES AND FEMALES WHICH IS WHAT THE DESCRIPTOR KNOWN AS BISEXUALITY DENOTES

YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

THE NIGGER THAT'S BI LIKES HONEYS AND GUYS; WHETHER HE'S A CUM DUMPSTER MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY DOES NOT CHANGE THAT

THERE ARE EITHER SEVERAL DEGREES OF SEXUALITY BEYOND/WITHIN BISEXUALITY, OR NOTHING

YOU FLIPPANT FUCK

NO HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOTRY CAN ACCOMPANY THE FACT THAT YOUR DICK WOULD BE DIAMONDS FOR A WOMAN-SHAPED MAN WITH A PENIS

THAT SHARES COMPONENTS OF HETEROSEXUALITY AND THEN INVALIDATES THE HOMOSEXUALITY IN QUESTION TO DEGREES

DEGREES YOU DAFT FAGGOT

YOU CAN'T FUCKING SUGGEST SEXUALITY CONSISTS OF NOTHING MORE THAN POLARIZED POINTS WITH NO GRADIENT BETWEEN THEM BUT THEN SUGGEST THAT YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT SEXUALITY AS A SPECTRUM WITH DEGREES

THAT'S

FUCKING

>COGNITIVE

>DISSONANCE

>BULLSHIT

>done gone full retard

Jesus fuck

Y do you have to be mad

Sexuality is not gender. You either have a dick and balls, a pussy, or you are a mutant.

caps lock is cruise control for cool
On a serious note
I'll do this brick by brick
1. I never said that wasn't true.
2. I never said that wasn't true either.
3. My entire fucking point was that bisexuality can be used as an umbrella term to shove these gradient sexualities into.
4.Arguing with opinions instead of facts. Not every man is into dickgirls, even if it's the case for you. In some cases, seeing the actual dick on a shemale will make a man disgusted, and kill his drive. Case in point: Me.
5. What the actual fuck? That's still a dude, even if he has tits or not. It's faggotry by definition. Accept it.
6. Once again. My argument was that there was black, white, and shades of grey. Maybe on the spectrum, it's leaning more to white, or it's leaning towards black, but either fucking way it's GREY.
And you say I'M the dense one.

This

>my entire fucking point
No, nigger, that point didn't exist prior to this reply, coming from you.

>As a bi, you like both men and women
>By shades, I'm referring to a bisexual that slightly prefers men to a bisexual that slightly prefers women

>Simply put.
>You either like the same gender...
>The opposite gender...
>or both.
>All you've described is just different shades of bisexuality.

>You either like the same gender...
>The opposite gender...
>or both.

>That's still a dude, even if he has tits or not
>It's faggotry by definition
Define this, you nigger. Do it. I dare you. Define faggotry. Do that shit up proper. Fucking do it.

>That's still a dude
Fucking explain how sexual attraction works. Are you attracted to individual chromosomes in cell cultures? Are you that much of an autistic faggot?

And who the fuck is supposed to be able to follow your dipshit list without
>these?
What the fuck would you be referencing so vaguely? What exactly is the case for me, nigger?

You can't fucking go back on what you typed in . Read that shit. You explicitly typed that you either like the same gender, the opposite gender, or both.

No in between.

Just both.
>JUST

>GREY
Fucking niggerfaggot folk cuntflap. White and Black aren't made invalid because of shades of Grey, because in order to define or discern Grey, you need to know what is White, and what is Black. Otherwise, it can't even be said to be Grey to begin with.

Fucking dense underage faggot. I'd choke you with a nigger dick, I would.