Vaporwave General

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

lol

Dream Catalogue is filled with some of the shittiest vaporwave I have ever heard. Props for Vaperror. Fuck those guys

in normal circumstances he could easily get the albums back since he would definitely have a contract giving him the rights to sell the albums...but I'm guessing everything is just handshake agreements

DC kill vaporwave. Fuck them. Vaperror has re earned my respect.

telepath and vapperor related releases are the best things on dream catalogue, with out them it would be 100% garbage

yawn DC is 99% garbage and vaperror is a knockoff, less talented Blank Banshee

Fuck both of them

wtf I love Vaperror now

>vaperror less talented than blank "same claps and hi hats for three albums" banshee

Go to bed Blank Banshee.

I know it amazes me how vape managed to completely rip off BB's generic sound and still come out sounding like absolute DIY garbage

see

you realize Vaperror is just one of his names right?

he also has two collab albums with telepath as テレヴァペ and is also known as Useless

basically he's nothing like blank banshee

it's okay Jeff you'll get there one day

Oh wait vaporwave is dead lol

yeah Mana Pool sounds nothing like BB0 you're right

I don't feel anything different for Vaperror

yeah i know

VE didn't viral his debut album as autistically as BB did on Sup Forums so that already makes him a tier higher than BB.

and Will shilled his shit here before CSH was performing on tv who gives a shit, shilling is more acceptable that stealing in a genre that takes little original creative thought in the first place

Basically Jeff is a hack

HKE is a narcissistic tool (seemingly on twitter) but he's in the right here, bad move by vape.

Fuck dream catalogue

Overprice HKE crap

Vaperror is the real deal.