Hello

Hello.

I am finally in a position to address this.
The "FBIanon pastebin" is such utter bullshit and fantasy. Want real answers? I have 40 minutes before my flight. (More actually, but need time to wipe this laptop after)

My connection is secure enough. I feel safe. I will not say everything, and I don't care if you don't believe me. Lets start.

Before I open for questions, first this: There is absolutely nothing in any of the new batch of Clinton emails. It is an act of desperation. There is, of course, things along the line of "A relative of a terrorist bought a cupcake at your bake sale! Your school is supported by terrorism!" Crap along those lines. The Clinton Foundation? Outside of being a charity circle-jerk for absolutely anybody who wants to look like they give a damn about anything. There is nothing. The terrorist bake sale purchase applies for this too.

Why is this an act of desperation? Fear. A lot of people are going to lose their jobs. VERY soon. But not for the reasons you think.

Right. So why exactly are people going to lose their jobs.

Are you voting for Hillary?

Crazy enough... emails. REAL emails. Assange and the Russians Have emails on more than just Clinton. We know why Russia is after the Clinton, but we have no idea why Assange is working with them. (Well, we do, but... it's mostly desperation)

BEGON FORCE OF EVIL

Thank you for correcting the record. 10 cents have been deposited in your account.

Quit pissing around, you're losing our interest.

Why russia is after clinton, aside from the fact that they'd try to interrupt the Russia's intervention in Syria.

was 7/11 a part time job or is it all a hoax

Tell us about the jobs, user.

I need to know whether I should start killing yet.

Yes, I have to. My vote is public (I am overseas right now) A vote for Trump would hurt my standing. I do not like Trump anyway. I know that is not popular here, but you have no idea how much the Machine is hiding behind Trump. If you think Hillary has has this evil conspiracy (Yeah, some is there) the people making Trump happen make all the people behind Hillary look like ANGELS.

"There is nothing"...the clinton foundation finally admitted about the qatar gift. Fuck off user.

Shut the fuck up already retard

Nobody to Kill. This is all going to go down bureaucratically. People covering up for the Republicans, people covering up for the Democrats. Not death, (except war, 90% of which is public) but lies, lots of lies and blackmail.

>voting for shillary
Fuck off shill

How on Earth do you think this means anything outside of an "opsie" in the real world? Seriously. We laugh about stuff like this. Go hug your oil.

If you're going to do this whole spoopy government official thing you should at least learn some grammar.

Hit yourself.

:)
Tell me that in 3 weeks.

I am typing as fast as I can sitting on the floor on with a 6 year old netbook. Fuck off.

Putin has mental health issues and power. 3 weeks. You'll see.

This was harder than I thought it would be. I am out of time.

Hate Hillary Clinton like you have been programmed to do. She's bad in some ways, but you have no idea what is coming. 3 weeks.

Bye.

Next time someone tries to pull this bullshit, use a goddamn tripcode so we know who the fuck is OP.

Nah mang, you're the one with mental health issues.

Putin's ex-KGB. He knows what's up and plays to keep Russia in the super power league.

Is Russia evil? Are they ... mad?
They're not more evil or more mad than they were 20 years ago, infact they might be less evil since they're less powerful.

We could go as far as to say that U.S might be more evil, because it's globally spying on everyone and double crossing everyone. Not just countries, but private companies and individuals aswell. That's old news, but it's still something to remember. But it's never been very smart to talk against people in power. That part comes when there's no direct or relevant consiquence for denouncing the said party.