Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I've recently become a full time Uber driver.
I started out doing it on the side, now it's become a full time job.

AMA

One and only bump.

Any stories you have from any of your passengers ?

Well there's a lot of stories. If you have any subjects in particular you wanna know about ask.

One of my favorite is the guy who needed a ride to get away from his crazy ex that was literally chasing my car down to stab him.

you ever fuck a customer?

Yeah explain that one in detail

Do you need a sedan or can you drive with a two seater? What's your worst drunk passenger experience?

Not while they were a customer, but I have gotten numbers that lead to fucking later.

Well they only had one car. She found out he was heading to his mistresses house (which I was the driver for apparently) and as he came out of the door she was running after him. He got in and told me to drive quick. Not exactly something to question when someone is running towards you with a knife.

Gotta be a 4 door.
Puke is always the worst when it comes to drunk passengers. Had one lady puke 5 times in a 20 minute ride.

Also, I should clarify.
By recently, I mean 2 months ago.

I have been planning on starting to uber drive, but give me a hand with some motivation OP, how often do u have slutty/drunk and horny girls?

>Puke is always the worst when it comes to drunk passengers.
>Had one lady puke 5 times in a 20 minute ride.
This is why I don't drive for Uber or Lyft

Drunk? All the time, especially if you drive near heavily populated bars/restaurants on the weekends.
Drunk doesn't mean attractive or ready to fuck though.
Attractive, drunk, slutty, and willing to fuck the driver isn't as common as I'd like honestly.

Most people are scared to ride in an Uber alone actually

Those weathertech floormats are a life saver.
They cost you between 100-400 bucks depending on your car, but it saves so much clean up hassle.

What'd that bitch tip after puking in your car 5 times?

Funny story. Nothing. She tipped nothing.
Not really that funny of a story when I think about it.

how much do you make a month

When I was doing it part time I would make between 1200-1900 a month.
For the past 2 months, doing it more than 40 hours a week, I've been averaging around 3k.
This all depends on how much I drive of course.

Do drivers get to rate passengers? That dumb bitch deserves to walk her ass everywhere.

Not "rate" in the typical sense.
But you can complain, and with enough complaints they will close their account.

Would you recommend it?

Why did you become full-time?

Do they have any insurance policies if a passenger damages your car?

If you can handle a lot of driving. A lot of douchebag people, and a lot of meaningless small talk, then I'd recommend it.

I happen to enjoy driving and talking to people, and it was better than my previous full time job.

Uber doesn't. You are self employed when you work with Uber. Your personal insurance may offer something. Mine offers a bit off of the payment every month.

Any flashing stuff?

And you absolutely have to have a 4-door car?

I've been considering being an uber for a while now, but I've got a Chrysler Crossfire. It's a 2 door coupe.

How does the music situation work out? Do you play the radio, your music, do you let them pick...?

I assume you mean women flashing me.
I've had a few, doing it on a dare from their friends, but those girls never lead to any more action.

Sorry, it HAS to be 4 door. The requirements are on their site.

You play whatever you want, if they ask you to turn it off or to something else you should.
You don't have to of course, it's still your fucking car, but you know, for the ratings.

A good driver will have an aux cord ready for them. Maybe some water bottles or candy as well. Phone chargers and dc-ac converters help too.

How many miles are you driving in an average day?

I do something similar with a minivan carrying cargo. Average 300 miles a day. The money's decent, but the maint. on the van will eat you up sometimes.

I average around 300 as well.
With Uber you can do write-offs on everything from gas to repair to car washes, but yeah I know how you feel.
My car gets an oil change far too often it feels like.

It's been fun Sup Forums but it looks like this is dying down now.
Thanks for all the questions, everyone was actually pretty chill tonight.

I change my oil once a month and run full synthetic. My last van went 362,000 miles before I traded it in. Oil changes matter.

I generally just take the standard mileage deduction. Last year it was $0.575/mile, much more than my actual expenses. No taxes owed, no paperwork but my log book, no fucks given.