Better in every way.

The boot looking one

Italy is better

San Marino is NOT that big!

I like both

Like them both

I like them both but I like Italy better

CASTILLA
>En Castilla se encuentra más del 80 % de todo el patrimonio —arquitectónico, artístico, cultural, etc.— existente en España. Lo que se traduce en: 15 bienes Patrimonio de la Humanidad, casi 1800 bienes de interés cultural clasificados, 112 conjuntos históricos, 400 museos, más de 500 castillos, de los cuales 16 son considerados de alto valor histórico, catedrales, 1 concatedral, y la mayor concentración de arte románico del mundo. Con 15 bienes culturales Patrimonio de la Humanidad, Castilla es la región del mundo con más bienes culturales distinguidos con la máxima figura de protección que otorga la Unesco, por delante de las regiones italianas de la Toscana y de la Lombardía, ambas con 6 bienes.

Italy as a country
Spain as a people

Spen.
Y al pupl hir lik ital mour then spen?

Italy

mean.

Italy

Italy

This
I mean, Spain is not bad, but Italy is the best mediterrane country by far

Both, no homo.

Spain no doubt

Italy

Italy

Spanish is the most irritating language to hear

Italians would say Spain
Spaniards would say Italy
Portuguese would say Portugal

because Portugal is objectively the superior South European country

España es una MIERDA ya que nosotros los CASTELLANOS gente de bien y protectores de la fe CATÓLICA y la pureza de nuestras benditas TIERRAS tenemos que compartir estado con garrapatas ARAGONESAS,JUDEIDIZANTES CATALANES,puercos VALENCIANOS, mofetas BALEARICAS,perras VASCAS Y NAVARRAS,vacas GALLEGAS gitanos MURCIANOS,moros ANDALUCES y traidores LEONESES. Cada día rezo a San Fernando rey cruzado de estas nuestras SANTAS tierras y a DOÑA Isabel de Trastamara para que resurezcan y nos guie a la gente de BIEN, LOS CASTELLANOS, a una nueva época dorada de FE, CULTURA Y PROSPERIDAD COMO ACOSTUMBRABAMOS ANTES DE TENER QUE AGUANTAR A LA CHUSMA DE ESTA ESPAÑA SIN MORAL NI VALORES.

>proxyfag

NAVARRA NO ES ESPAÑA

>La foralidad otorga al País Vasco y a Navarra un ventajoso régimen de financiación, muy superior al del resto de comunidades autónomas.

Not enough votes for Spain in this thread.

Italy.

Italy has a fascinating history, to me more so than Spain. But Spain is also cool and in their present conditions I would rather go to Spain.

Both are good desu, what is there to not like ?

Italy

Italy.
italien guys makes me a homo

Have only been to Spain and France, I liked Spain. So would go for it, I think it has better people, except they always want you to speak Spanish.

Italy, but my opinion of Spain is heavily influenced by Spics so it's not really fair.

Poland

Threadly reminder that Spain is not a country and shouldn't exist.

Fuck off Catalonia you guys are cunts.

They'd probably like that pierre.

Also I'm not catalonian, I'm just stating the truth.

andorrANOS fuera

well I consider myself Spanish, so get conquered cunt.

Both goat countries. Mediterranean is truly the master race. If catholicism is the main religion now is because of this two countries. If not, all the world would be a bunch of savages like middle east.

religion doesn't change anything, stupid fucker.

Must hurt being american and not being able to properly read. Maybe you'd have an easier time in Spanish ?

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

I forgot to mention France too.

I like both, good neighbors.
Also FUCK YOU ITALY GIVE BACK 2006 FOOTBALL WORLDCUP YOU THIEVES!!!

Catalunya

>well I consider myself Spanish
CHI

Spent a summer in Andalucia and a winter in Northern Italy.

I liked them both a lot, though often times I feel like I actually liked Spain more.

Though i would need to spend some time in the north of Spain and the south of Italy to really judge.

>YOU THIEVES
Ehm...

t. my conquered slave
If you don't consider yourself Spanish get a gun and try to get independence from SPAIN.

both

Spain should just go ahead and exterminate all non Spanish identities get this over with those who disagree, GULAG.

Italy is getting shittier every day though, with economy falling down and cities full of subhuman immigrants who make them unsafe, while Spain is already one of the best places to live in and in the future it will be rich as well

>while Spain is already one of the best places to live in and in the future it will be rich as well
it's not true user XD

Catalonia must be exterminated, Basque country must be exterminated, they will all be reeducated and all the regions and history will be corrected and named east spain, north spain respectively.

A SHAME YOU SEEMED AN HONEST MAN

La joconde was bought by François 1er. However you 've got a point.

È lui o non è lui?

Cerrrrto che è lui!
youtube.com/watch?v=A2pwW5ro8HA

This is why I hate my country

WAHAHAHAHAHA

Stai zitto

Imi plac ochii tai, m-am indragostit de tine

I would say Romania

Very though competition

Best cities: Italy.
Best countryside: I don't know, I don't care. It's not better than France's.
Best food: Spain
Best people: Spain (clearest winner)
Best looking girls: Italy

All in all, both are toppest tier countries, pity that the living there is so shit atm.

illy coffee contributes to my life a lot so I'm gonna go with Italy.

Spain is better in almost every way. People are nicer. Its just really comfy.

t.ZITTO

cute :3

This meme will never die in Italy, even if you prove it with historical fact

Italy for the memes
>mangiammerda

in silenzio animale

yeah thx for the middle ages, """masterrace"""

No tu

>literally destroyed Rome

fuck you Fritz

Italy. Spain is boring.

They are both great, I can't choose.

>yeah thx for the middle ages
A) The middle ages had some really prosperous periods
B) It started with the Germanic invasions

This

For some odd reason I can´t stand Italians.
Italian girls are fine but the men are always so, so so.....I can´t the find right words.

Hey Fritz, thank YOU for ensuring Europe gets a Caliphate spin-off of the Middle Ages.

words do hurt....

Says the entrance gate of sub sahara africa

>prefering shitalian WEWUZROMANZ """culture""" and their le raw meat xD^^ """cuisine""" over based Spanish history, culture, cuisine, architecture, folklore and landscapes

Italians are just arabs that can't dress and cook. Horrible language aswell. They also can't operate any kind of vehicle.

Isn't Munich the gate of sub sahara africa?

no, why should it?

>that can't dress and cook
>flag

mmm....

Almanci and Morrocs are the hottest guys you'll find in Europe and they exclusively reside in Munich, Germany.

Did your momma tell you so?

And everyone would be right.

Have you spent some time outside not browsing Sup Forums the last 10years?

Italy.

We have them in our anthem.
They have us in their anthem

Everyone in Munich is fat tho, especially the "women"

No u.

Hey Poland, are Italians as much of a wreckage among your chicks as Spaniards and French? Honest question.

Wreckage as in Poles don't like them?

no u, also why do you drink Weissbier with sprite? that's disgusting

why do you eat raw meat? That's suicidal

As in ease to catch their eye. I suppose they are.
I know Polish men hate everybody beyond their village.