Why do normies like this so much?

Why do normies like this so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ti3chBx2Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makes them feel smart

This, also it gives them the illusion of rebellion. They can complain about movies without actually doing anything to help get rid of them, like choosing not ro see the bad movies.

also because they only do mainstream movies

It's such garbage, too.

Nothing from that channel is funny, and it doesn't really help anyone enjoy movies more.
I mean, it isn't really critique, it's just finding plotholes and being fucking cancer

>Hello I use a dark voice laugh now

Because the creators complain about being white.

>Hello I use a dark voice laugh now

NVM, confusing it with the trailer mocking channel or w/e.
I meant all the other stuff, though

honest trailers and cinema sins are the best youtube channels if you have never enjoyed a movie before in your life

Movies is basically the only interest normalfags have. Also games.

you forgot sports and facebook

They're like 15 minute versions of a movie. It's perfect for the ADD-riddled minds of modern society.

I wouldn't say that, seeing as most of the viewers are actually semi-interested in movies, who thinks this channel is the best.

It's for mindless plebs who thinks they're smart because some guy is contributing content that's just plotholes.

I'd like it more if it was genuine reviews, because saying "hehe this is so wrong in this movie, its so bad xd" just doesn't do it for me.

I like the guy talking, just not the fucking content

and for when you don't want to watch 2012 or Minions or Hungar Games and still want to shit on them.

It's perfect for that.

Thanks for proving my point

its fun

why the fuck would you watch any of the garbage?

Only a moron would watch those movies unironically

kys

The problem is, that they don't actually shit on them.

They'll bitch about a shit ton of things, but rarely will they ever say something serious, because "it's just for fun".

I actually enjoy these channels regularly. Wouldn't normally watch half of the movies anyway, so I'm kind of up to date without having to waste time watching shit I'd bail out of halfway in.

>it's a special snowflakes circlejerk thread

True, at least Honest Trailers does shit on Hunger Games and other Young Adult trash unapologetically

Why do autists hate it so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ti3chBx2Pc

I wish they would do The Godfather and other highly praised movies. Then we'd see some proper butthurt.

Jesus christ people you're so fucking embarrassing. It's a laugh, and at times the guy makes a good point that isn't about logic even though he doesn't have to. You people are bitter, frustrated little virgins who need to take a deep breath and then sort out your obviously painfully miserable lives

They were a lot better in the beginning when the videos were just two to four minutes long and really snappy. Once he started dragging it out and every video was 12 minutes long minimum and every single movie had over 100 sins, it lost its appeal.

Not to mention many of his sins are flat-out wrong. I watched Everything Wrong with Goosebumps right after watching Goosebumps and he cited things as problems with the movie that would have made sense if he actually paid attention. Like "Slappy can create copies of himself now, WTF?" when Slappy was clearly in a fun house and reflected by mirrors - he didn't literally make copies of himself.

Goosebumps wasn't even good, but it still pissed me off how little he paid attention to it.

I'd love to see them bash Clockwork Orange

>Music
>Sports

it's popular

>thread does not contain a lap dance
ding

>youtube.com/watch?v=4ti3chBx2Pc
holy fuck. might be an literal autist

yoooooooo

>ugly chink is supposed to be attractive
ding

So, Sup Forums is butthurt there's a popular channel finding flaws and plotholes (for shits and giggles) in their retarded capeshit flicks and they're crying about it at least once a week. Sup Forums is trully retarded and plagued with reddit/tumblr emos who can't stand the banter. I hope you all commit collective sucides. "OH NOEZ, AVENGERS IS ACTUALLY MORONIC, WHAT DO???"

Kill yourselves and your miserable families.

The worst part is that "we're not critics, we're assholes" line on their channel page video, because now all their shit-tier criticism can be deflected.
>This joke isn't funny
"Well, they aren't supposed to be critics"
>This joke is tasteless
>This criticism is just pedantic for the sake of being pedantic
>This criticism is objectively wrong, and explained in the exact scene of the movie they're talking about

And so on.

nah. cinemasins, honest trailers and filmtheory are normie pandering crap. they make videos about "movies!", like Star Wars and Hunger Games

the only problem I have is that they always include long opening credits sequences, or having the title screen put up several minutes into the film as sins

why?

This. CinemaSins is what Sup Forums used to be before, just banter and not taking fucking MOVIES seriously. These fucking SJW fags nowadays want to cut your throat if your criticize blockbusters.

I watch it.

It reminds me of movies that I would never remember or actually pick up to watch.

I also sometimes go "oh, neat, I didn't know that" when they find something out.

Sometimes they dig up fun little facts.

It's mildly entertaining.

You're right, but remember where you are. This is Sup Forums, the board that hates everything good, fun and popular.

>Normies like this
>Only ever seen it talked about it on Sup Forums,

Can we stop with this normie bullshit. I'm not on /r9k/ you can drop the I'm a special snow flake act. I'm pretty sure most of the users on this website are just hispter frat bros.

Thaaaat's racist!

Honestly these guys are not funny at all, and even when they disclaim that sins have no real weight, they act as if they do.

Who /Cinema Wins/ here?

His book was pretty mediocre

He's written a book? What was it about?

>that's racist
Ding.

>Chad he's onto us, Run!

ITT: Salty nerds

literal sins

Crippled Superpowered Kids

They really went downhill.

because nitpicking is film criticism for the mentally deficient

>there isn't a lap dance in this thread

Spoke to soon

I'll retract that sin

Funny how he complains about sexism then shoves this '''joke''' into every video

Yeah, it actually is funny. That's the joke.

First Post Best Post

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ

It's about as funny as a fart joke.