Semi-Eternal /fifa/ Thread

SOUNDTRACK: easports.com/fifa/news/2016/fifa-17-soundtrack

LIST OF RELEASED PLAYER RATINGS: futhead.com/17/players/?bin_platform=ps

Demo out September 13th.

Full release 27th in the US, worldwide on the 29th. EA early access will get to play before that. GIT HYPE.

Best soundtrack in a while tbqh

Anyone got any ideas for their starter teams in FUT? I'm gonna go Primeira Liga again I think. Going to do a career with Nice as well.

>tfw listening to it on spotify while doing uni work

Comfy af tbhwyf

>tfw went out to a cafe and got some work done while listening to it

It was rainy too, only way it could've been more comfortable is if it was snowing.

and kindly fuck off

NOS. Gonna use a 4-3-2-1 with Rafa and Carrillo (or Martins if 5 star skills makes Carrillo too pricey) on the wings, Pereira, Talisca and Andre in the middle. Not sure who I want up top and as my back line yet, might hybrid it up with the Russian league once I see the database

Probably will just work with whatever I get in my free packs

last year silver MLS team got me to division 5. Might do that. Or try out that j-leauge for keks.

Soundtrack could rivals 14s excellence. Also they always use the same artist like Bastille and Kasabian.

Why can't we get the demo yet? Isn't there always some shit like creating a New Zealand PSN account and getting it like 3-4 days early?

Unfortunately Talisca is now in the Turkish league. Will miss his hyperlink to Jonas.

Not sure on the formation, will wait and see if E bugged DMs again

If not, a 433 with a DM.

>these children play ultimate team

this

Hopefully bundes and work my way up to auba because he's going to be priced AF this year with 4*skills

>Bastille
>again

When will these faggots implement the ticket system and the staff upgrading systems again?

Fucking babby-oriented game

Any idea if they've added defending this year? Or am I buying PES?

Conceded 10 headers in the last 3 games and the bad thing is that I'm not even joking

git gudd :DD

If I play seasons it always against barca or real madrid despite me trying different teams

It's also super easy, when I was a 4/3 player in fut I was div 1 on seasons.

>payet rated higher than mahrez

JUST

Would you please kindly fuck off to ? Thank you actual negros.

No

Can someone explain the appeal of seasons to me? I used to just get matched with the same 3 clubs again and again. Playing with the same squad against the same opponents got a bit boring.

I know FUT has its problems but at least you get to play against varied squads. Seems to be a lot of hate towards it. Or is this just the usual EA community bullshit? I quite enjoy it.

Genuine question, I've missed a year and want to give it another try.

I preferred seasons because FUT literally felt like the pace sliders were moved up and there was less skill in your average opponent

>dat mahrez card
>88 dribbling
>5 star skills
muh fkn dick

Hopefully get lucky with packs but I'll be making around 500k-1mil coins a month so I'll get it eventually

Just filter the thread if it triggers you so much you fucking mong.

This

RIPIP, my dream is ded. Talisca was such a beast. No Imbula in NOS either. Guess I'll just wait for the database and figure out a cheap team to use for awhile as I trade up and farm coins off of FUT champions

>varied squads

Everyone on a budget seems to go for a cheap EPL team. You're able to buy the best Bundesliga team including reus and lewa with decent coin. There aren't many varying teams tbqh.

And I'm Iike 70-20-20 in seasons. I just played to get all the trophies. That womens tournament was hell cause it took like 30 minutes to find someone for the final.

Cannot wait.
Is superdeluxe with the free packs worth it? Is journey mode more than 1 season?

I'm getting super deluxe because of the 2 free totw(not expecting much probably turn out to be bronze players for myself) loans and the 40packs

Thanks. I'm just looking forward to playing online again!

When is the companion app available for FIFA 17 daily gifts?

post BLOOTERS

Yeah, now back to

Honestly, I'm really hyped for this for once, I played the pro clubs beta and it was actually pretty nice feeling.

They also got rid of the accomplishments being the only thing that boosts your stats, you now just build up stats over time. No more of that you have to do a bicycle kick with your weak foot from outside the box to get your last +2 shooting.

>No miike snow

>no fucking off to

Can you type out a little review of pro clubs? Like I understand that you level up overtime, but like say I have a few shit games. Does my rating go down? Or does it stay the same?

It never goes down, only goes up based on which position you play and what you do during the game.

More tackles = more tackling stat increases and physical increases
etc.

Post your favorite XI from any FIFA Career mode.

De Gea, Walker, Ogbonna, Ramos, Jordi Alba, Rakitic, Vidal, Marchisio, Hazard, Doumbia, Hulk

(Won the treble with them and an Everton financial takeover on FIFA 12)

>switched from PC to Xbox One

what am I in for lads?

they released anything new?

kids with the Kinect mic on in a crowded living room

can't wait to play career mode where every team plays exactly the same and only ever scores 1 kind of goal and ultimate team where the ai conspires against you

Newton, gamboa, Williams, smith, shaw, pogba, freeman, Mutch, Davis, M'Poku, Yattara.

A strange mix but it was the team that won Bristol City the prem after 4 or 5 seasons (fifa 15). Played at career for 10 years or something, won the treble then retired it forever. Skipped 16 and excited to get back on the wagon.

That shot power and long shots on M'Poku man, screamers all day long

Same as always. Danish team. Defence is looking quite good even though I might be forced into a 3 or 5 atb formation.

>Tfw Sane and Ozil to hybrid my EPL and Bundes squad
Nioce

>forgot Gundogan hyperlink

>4* Skills
>aubameyang

Yeah they had a new album earlier this year, it was pretty good m8, their tour was awesome too

Banter with me and FUPA

WHERE'S THE DEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............................

EASTERN EUROPEANS ON YOUTUBE TOLD ME I COULD FOR SURE GET IT EARLY IF I MADE A NEW ZEALAND PSN ACCOUNT

Early on release day probably

Nah, they said every year certain regions have gotten the demo between two to four days earlier.

Why would a slav lie

I'll try the demo but I'm hyped as fuck for PES this year

from what I've seen the Fifa gameplay looks the same as ever with upgraded graphics

oh boy
no clue why the hell he's a cb though

Honestly having played the pro clubs beta, FIFA feels like PES now, which is great.

Based. I remember those sweet free kicks in 12 with this guy

he's got a decent silver hyperlink this year

>tfw no more cheap mexico fifa

pleasing.jpg

needs more pace imo. Our best player

Also needs to fuck off to