Ok real talk what is this album cover

Ok real talk what is this album cover

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoreaircoil.com/english/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminds me of the covers of the Disintegration Loops

reminds me of the cover of Unknown Mortal Orchestra's s/t

Prob his view from the Cecil Hotel

It's industrial/farming equipment. Shit you would see in Ohio. Come on man. It's the same cover as Benji.

sex hotel

I know but what is on the left side, it looks like a picture of drapes superimposed onto something, I was wondering if you guys saw anything I didnt see.

photo taken inside a room

He's looking out a window and the drapes are in the reflection of the window.
jesus christ

ok sorry i was rude

24/7 shilling

*also for some reason almost every version of this cover is lo res online

Yup. In one of the songs he calls the Elisa Lam story bullshit and talks about his stay at the hotel she died in.

lol, are those silos? no wonder why it sounds like Mark shitting in your ear for 2 hours.

Because it was only available on his Caldo Verde website, which only has art in like 150x150. Then the pre order was put on Amazon and we got 500x500. Now it's up on iTunes. Here's the hi-res.

baltimoreaircoil.com/english/

I'm listening to this album right now. It's pretty good. Sounds as emotional as Benji.

not really, mate. sounds like Universal Themes, not Benji. kinda wish he'd get over this verbal diarrhea phase and return to more melodic songs.

If you're on the first track they throw you a curveball after that with 4 tracks that are incredibly weird, the rest is either bizarre krautrock folk, regular sun kil moon style tracks or comedy tracks

yeah, the spoken word bit in Philadelphia Cop is really obnoxious. the song is good, but then Kozelek speaking like a valley girl ruins it. god damn it, Mark, get it together, man! hope the next Jesu collab album is better.

It is a good song though, the thing I do like about the record is how in the moment it feels, and there are some genuinely good tracks on here like I love Portugal, Chili Lemon Peanuts, Window Sash Weights, the opener and the closer

indeed, there are some good songs on it. Stranger Than Paradise is another good one. this could easily have been a shorter, 9-10 song album and had more impact. when he strays from the more Universal Themes type songs, he shines here. i'm still on first listen, though. i'll probably have more coherent thoughts about the album tomorrow.

Absolutely fucking not

It's a grower as well, I hope he does more raw singer songwriter stuff but I respect the risks he took with this, already can't wait for the next album.

I'd take a bullet for Mark truth be told but his opinions on Elisa Lam are retarded desu

oh damn, just heard Bergen to Trondheim and that one's an instant classic. yeah, rambles a bit, but the first chorus and the Muhammed Ali "Me, We" chant is quite amazing. I Love Portugal is stellar, too.

what does he say/sing about her?

not him but he said that a lack of coverage on the case and the fact that it was "at the height of the internet age" was a reason it wasnt to be trusted, I dont know if I agree with that but it definitely isnt stupid

Also something about the hotel having a lot of rooms so the fact that there's not more people in the video is odd.

I guess I don't have much room to talk because I think Sandy Hook was a myth but w/e
As long as this album isn't too "FUCK DRUMPF" I'll enjoy it like I would anything Marky Mark puts out

haha, oh there's definitely a FUCK DRUMPF song, but only one. the album was recorded before the elections. i'd say get this album but skip his next one if you don't care to hear songs about that.

I can deal with a fuck drumpf song for the sake of my boy

yes there is an anti-Trump song but it is ONE song on a literally two-fucking-hours long album, if it truly triggers you just skip it, pretty sure he doesn't say anything about Trump on any other song

ok, i figured he had some weird conspiracy theory about her death, like Sean Spicer did it, or Hillary Clinton. genuine speculation is not bad.

It wasn't even that bad he just mentions how everyone didn't take Trump seriously and that led him to be President.

indeed. the song is Lone Star, if anyone's interested. he also rails against rednecks who are opposed to the transgendered.

Which is true
t. Trump supporter

Any MP3 leaks yet?

you can stream it for free on their website

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here. It's been hilarious watching him crash and burn. But In all seriousness we cannot let this man get the nuclear codes.

My phone internet sucks.

I dont think there is mobile streaming, dont have a link sorry

Not gonna lie former Mark supporter here. It's been hilarious watching him ramble about his day for two hours. But In all seriousness we cannot let this man get the panera codes.

Listened to half of it on my computer already, just would be more convenient if I could listen to it on my phone.

is this a meme lol...

It's what Hillary Clinton's hired social media goons would post on twitter or Facebook to dismay Trump supporters.

He hasn't done anything