What the fuck do I do this season?

Who do I cheer for? How do my other relocation bros deal with the aftermath of relocation? :(

>SHIT LOUIS
>METHINALS
>TARDINALS
>LARDINALS
>CARCRASHINALS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come join the disappointment in KC!

We finally won a playoff game.

Kansas City

Why should you consider changing team?

I joined Packers nation

>reds haven't won a WS since this edgy teenager has been alive

We have a rivalry though :(

>Shit Louis fag hasn't had a football team since last winter

KEK

>I've literally never seen any of my teams win a championship

Why even live?

STL doesn't have a football team and still has more Superbowl championships than Cincinnati.

Get fucked, faggot

Yet we will still have a SB win and you will never have one

>his city is such an irrelevant shanty town that they don't even have their own professional football team
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
No you don't, the LA Rams have one. Shit Louis doesn't have a franchise KEK

Blues

They have a big season of choking again coming up.

Titans. They're gonna be the team everyone loves next year

>title smack
>my shit ass teams don't have any titles

Something ain't adding up.

I know you're an autistic 17 year old, but go to bed. You always make yourself look stupid.

The Reds do have titles though senpai. The Bengals will get there eventually, they have all the time in the world after all. Wow, it's so nice actually living in a city relevant enough to support an NFL franchise, I couldn't imagine living in a meth fueled shithole without one

Cincinnati isn't exactly a bustling urban mecca

Hop on the Bengals bandwagon. You will look ok if you join before we win the superb owl.

>implying you were alive in 1990. Don't play dumb faggot. You know what i meant.

Better than Shit Louis and relevant enough to maintain a consistently playoff contending NFL team

How are your playoff wins looking?

If it were any city other than St. Louis I would feel bad but you guys have the Cardinals so you can go fuck yourselves

How's not even having a team looking?

still a rams fan, nothing is going to make me stop watching the best sport in the world (aka the NFL)

I thought pickcincy got banned

KC?

When pic related left, I started watching the blue jays

Ram fan since they were here the first time. Glad to watch them lose here.