Okay Sup Forums - I work for a very upscale hote. I've met *heaps* of Celebrities

Okay Sup Forums - I work for a very upscale hote. I've met *heaps* of Celebrities...

Wanna know what they are like? Ask me about them, if I've met them I will tell you!

>Kim Kardashian
Surprisingly pleasant to deal with, but doesn't really talk to you much. Definitely plays the airhead to get attention but there's a lot going on in that head.

>Kanye West
I still don't know what to make of him. Really cool guy sometimes, then just switches and suddenly he's an asshole. Probably has undiagnosed bipolar.

>Jennifer Lawrence
Actually really cool. You very quickly forget she's famous. Not overly demanding at all, relatively polite. Exactly the same in real life as she is in an interview.

>Hugh Jackman
Also really really laid back and cool. Another one of those 'you forget they are famous' types.

>Gene Simmons
Dead set fucking wanker. Still thinks he's king shit, seems to expect everyone to fall over him. I was such a fan until I met him.

>Rove McManus (probably only famous in Australia)
Really pissed off all the time - seriously the guy has anger issues. Totally different to how you see him on TV.

Who do you want to know about Sup Forums?

Rick Astley!!

>Rick Astley!!

He'll never give you up, never---- yeah, I actually haven't met him and a quick ask around my colleagues indicates they haven't either.

How is it, meeting the illuminati?

Could be interesting. Bump.

>the illuminati

*shrugs*

We do get a lot of very very high profile business people coming through, and it's weird because these people have shitloads of cash and yet we have no idea who they are. Even googling their names comes up with nothing.

Most of the time, it's just rich people who don't really have a profile.

But sometimes these people come through with insane security detail, and our WiFi will seem to go batshit insane (frequent outages, etc) when these guys are staying.

Only ever came twice. Not sure if they are illuminati or anything, but there was definitely something suss about them.

Only ever saw them once.

>WiFi will seem to go batshit insane (frequent outages, etc) when these guys are staying.

You think it's possibly coincidental?

To clarify -- telling this story makes it sound bigger than it really was -- but was the closest encounter to 'illuminati' I can think of.

Was probably just a rich guy with a massive penchant for downloading tonnes of shit with lots of computers.

I wasn't there when he came back (I was off work) but he did come back.

The Wifi here only ever had problems on two occasions - when that guy was visiting.

(Not counting when we had the old system 4 years ago)

Met any of these ppl?

ariel winter
adele
daniel craig
chloe moretz
emma watson

That's interesting. You probably won't answer this, but what hotel is it? We have no way of knowing it's you anyway but I'm interested.

>ariel winter
Nope

>adele
Apparently stayed here under an alias. Didn't realise it was her until one of the cleaning staff mentioned it later.

>daniel craig
He can be a little moody, definitely a bit full of himself - about what you expect from famous people who aren't total asshats.

>chloe moretz
Haven't met her

>emma watson
She's pretty cool. Was nervous when her guys made the booking because they made plenty of demands and what have you - but turns out the rider seemed largely for her personal staff (who mostly are douchebags) but Emma herself was actually pretty cool.

Wouldn't say I chatted extensively with her but have had conversations with her. Very friendly and nice.

bump

I'd imagine there wouldn't be repercussions if that was found out (I'm not the only person with my job obviously) but I'd rather not take the chance.

It is the kind of hotel however where the nightly rates are about what most people earn in 3 months... (Working here has let me pick up chicks who foolishly think I'm insanely rich... :-P)

All you're telling us is basic psych shit you can deduce by having common sense

Yeah that's true, but he did say ask him anything about these people, but I don't know.

I've met them whilst working in a hotel.
I didn't live with them....

All I could really tell you is if they are an asshole or not.

I definitely couldn't pen a biography or anything...

What did Jennifer Lawrence eat out of the room fridge?
What did she order from room service?
Did the maids say if she was real messy?

What city is your hotel in?

I think it's somewhere in Australia but that's just a guess.

I cant remember what she ate, so her rider was nothing over the top or unusual.

She was messy though, yeah (as in, towels on floor, stuff everywhere -- no hygiene issues or anything)

I will say it's not in the US.

Bump