DROPPED

DROPPED

ambiguity in either sex is just unwatchable once you realise they are doing for attention.

ITT movies men will never understand

yes, in the free world, Ahmed, people can fuck without having to present the person to the whole fucking tribe before having to marry him/her

she's a slut

>ywn be a woman

Why even live?

Yeah seriously fuck Amelie that retarded autistic bitch.
I understand how it's supposed to be a nice sweet little movie but there's no reason to like this shit if you aren't still in high school.

W H O R E

Kill yourself genetic disgrace.

Nice try you fuckin faggot.
There are movies that women will never understand.
There are movies that some men won't ever understand.
But for every movie that has ever been seen in the course of history, at least one man has understood it.

>Women fucking triggers me because I'm never the one they're fucking.

Alt-right cocksucker. Trump will never win.

It's the GOAT date movie. It exists solely to get you laid.

cry more honey

pro-tip: Androgynous types gag for it if you are more interested in their plain Jane friend. In everything woman, aim for two girls or none.

>I finally got laid after watching this
>therefore it exists to get you laid
LMAO

go on

I can't stand her retard face

If you are pressed for a style or idol that universally impresses study Hamlet. There is no excuse for not understanding (and dismissing) what women find significant, they do everything they can to *appear* to be uniquely worthy of being understood.

Being a doctor and an 8/10 is what's getting me laid. Amèlie has worked like a charm, though.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH STOP SHITTING UP THIS BAORD

This. Just looking at her makes me mad.