Greeks

Do many Greek men secretly have a thing for Turkish women?

The appeal of conquering an enemy's woman, plus she is probably more traditional than a local Greek woman

How would your family react?

Greek men have a thing with Turkish men, they want to be dominated by the Turkish man and they want the Turkish man to have sex with their wives

>The appeal of conquering an enemy's woman
I don't think there's such a thing when the enemies are nations instead of a personal thing.

I don't want to go near inbred brit slags.

turks are considered our most hated enemies too

but we don't really care for them sexually

>I don't want to go near inbred brit slags.

you can not be tempted by Brit tits?

"Turks" are Anotolian Greeks who converted to Islam
There are literally no differences between Turks and Greeks

if they're hot yes, but the fact that they're british has literally no effect on my decision.

stop this meme please. Only villagers hate each other because of some stuff happened 100 years ago.

then acknowledge the genocide and make peace with the armenians.

>implying all balkans arent just peasants

>Do many Greek men secretly have a thing for Turkish women?
no
>The appeal of conquering an enemy's woman, plus she is probably more traditional than a local Greek woman
no thanks, they can have their women
>How would your family react?
probably the same way if it was an Albanian one, they'd laugh at me for being unable to get a Greek one.

Now if I brought them a Scandinavian one, that would be a totally different story.

Do you guys see yourselves inferior when compared with scandis?

You mistake Turks with Bulgarians

Greeks literally want to get assraped by Bulgarian Gorillas everyday

like if I was here's my Norwegian gf they'd all be like pic related

well yeah, we're a country mixed with a bunch of shit, Scandis were what we looked like before we got Turkd and stop developing and leading.

>Genocide
stop this meme please

>WE WUZ ANCIENT NORDICS AND SHIT

Lmao

turkish women are probably worse

oh that's cool, erase the history of the white man, they've already got half the population believing that we were negroes and shit.
you people are so racist

>Scandis were what we looked like before we got Turkd and stop developing and leading.
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

Nobody in Greece wants a Turkish man.
not subhumans like whites and spics

bulgarian prostitutes are everywhere at the borders

no
turks mixed a lot

>a german flag denying the armenian genocide

mmm...

his father fucked a white woman from there

I am Greek.

>Scandis were what we looked like before we got Turkd
Papadopoulos strikes again.

post more turkettes

if you do that I'm gonna leave this thread

i thought that you're already dead mr michaels

Is that even a question, West Europeans led the way to the present, everything in my house, your house, everything you use everyday is a proof of Western White Superiority.

Take them out of the equation and we'd still be in the middle ages. Thank fuck we're not created all equal, because if we were we'd stay static and never evolve.

that was us, the nordics had nothing to with it

you too, don't think I forgot about you

lel theres nothing impressive about having a scandi gf because women are subhuman and have contributed fuck all to those countries success. now wooing some rich westerner to marry your sister and getting your whole family to leach of that dude will be impressive

Wtf are you talking about?
Who made Britain Great again in the 80s?
What was her name again?

Britain was a shithole in the 80s m8

You have no idea what a shithole is.

Princess Diana?

She was Greek?

I unironically think this is a really good post, this is the reason the english in this country are weak, lazy and do nothing but talk, eat and smoke whenever they're at work. The romanians, lithuanians, hungarians, polish are all hard workers, not the nigerians though they are awful

daily reminder that the "Greek" (in actuality a slavshit) nordposter wants to fuck this teenaged boy

it's a pointless comparison because the English are the natives, you see everyone

If immigrants come here to look for work of course they're going to be ambitious types looking to escape their shit country, if you went to Poland or Romania you'll realise on average they're more lazy and corrupt than the UK (hence why their countries are worse and they want to come here)

First post, best post

So you admit in being genetically inferior?

yeah, our dna chain has been contaminated

You were like this since the beginning. Ancient greeks had nothing to do with scandis

>Princess Diana?
>She was Greek?

Biologically Diana was the daughter of Sir James Goldsmith

lol, no, good job eating that leftist sjw propaganda
though

>inb4 I'm actually yet another kebab immigrant
then webm related

Hi, Gabazar.

probably a Turk in Germany

>Now if I brought them a Scandinavian one

Cant you just choose amongst the slags vactaing in Greece? Is probably easier for you to get a Scandi gf then an Albanian or Turkisk one.