Hello Dr. Anons of Sup Forums, today I found this in my pubes...

Hello Dr. Anons of Sup Forums, today I found this in my pubes. To the naked eye it looks like just a little black spot - this is taken with a microscope. Is this just a pimple or something more serious?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/XCSOURCE-Microscope-Endoscope-Magnifier-TE071/dp/B00N4K22OA/ref=sr_1_5?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1478338769&sr=1-5&keywords=usb microscope
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ti_VRuBq8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cancer AIDS

>Dat quality
Also it is just ingrown. Look up some articles on how to properly shave your dick

AIDS Cancer

No. I'm afraid you've got it

just a clogged pore. nothing to worry about.

Show regular picture

remove with nails, wash, use aloe vera and/or iodine on it, maybe a sticky stuff to cover it for 1-2 days
but i would just scratch it and fuck it

Fuck OP. If only the science dept. knew what you used their microscopes for

wont say it again
do it op and dont be so pathetic to make a thread about this stuff, ur not a girl

OP here, using my own USB microscope

amazon.com/XCSOURCE-Microscope-Endoscope-Magnifier-TE071/dp/B00N4K22OA/ref=sr_1_5?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1478338769&sr=1-5&keywords=usb microscope

they're pretty cheap and pretty cool

medfag here. this is very serious and can easily lead to death. you should probably get to a doctor.

can i put that up my ass?

taken with my old shitty phone

You have an endoscope but don't know what a blackhead is.
Why?

It's just mildly concerning because my exgf is a cheating whore and I've recently been 3-summing with my friend and his gf. Too many opportunities to get STD's and I'm getting others opinions

see

woops, I meant

see

see
looks like a rare form of cancer. i'd say you have about 3 days to live. if you're lucky.

That's not an STD, that's a sebaceous pimple, nothing to worry about. Herpes comes in very itchy clusters of blisters, warts are corrugated blobs of flesh.

it's diarrheaids. you have maybe 4 days to live

Looks poppable. Do an extract and show results under microscopy

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ti_VRuBq8g

It was hard to get out. Op delivers though.

Thanks Dr. Anons, you're real life savers.

Way to go, now it's gonna come back 8x the original size. You completely fucked this up.

if dubs op dies of sepsis tonight

Trips for death

ROLL