90% of Finnish immigration is foreigners marrying Finns

90% of Finnish immigration is foreigners marrying Finns.

In Finland second generation immigrants have kids at the same rate as natives.

Our Somali population is declining due to death of old Somalis and emigration of the younger generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FWD5hFWHhNA
youtube.com/watch?v=oFq8oXSHT78
youtube.com/watch?v=8L1bArXbuJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

noice

So now you become both Mongol and Somali. Slanty eyes and gigaforeheads.

Why?
Migrants can help to fight the demographic crisis in western european countries.

Cute kids.
How much for a ride without a helmet?

There's about 50k Finn-foreign married couples and 2k have an African partner.

It's over. Finland is Finnish.

Wait until the melanin kick in.

I had blue eyes and blond hair when I was a kid, now I have brown-yellowish eyes and dark borwn hair with blond strands here and there.

>Wait
Fruit is feasted upon when it is ripe.

Well, good luck evading the police, but I guess it's worth it.

Iktfb. Im iranian and i had blond hair and brown eyes at birth. Now i have black eyes and dark brown/nearly black hair

>He believe this meme

I went to Helsinki and imo you should buy glasses cause it is filled with niggers and arapes

>infinitely more attractive than actual finns

>wait

Their eye colour won't change. Your eyes change when you're a baby.

Try Sweden. They are distributed all over Sweden and not just their capital.

Proper numbers.

Kek, you're either an European rapebaby or a pure Iranian.

Here too, you might be surprised most children (around 70%) are born with blue eyes and blond hair. Thankfully for some reason the number of people with blue eyes and blond hair is increasing here, every other elementary schooler has them.

At what time do your eyes change? I was just told that I had blue eyes, don't remember them. I do remember having blond hair though. My brother was a ginger, he has pure black hair and blue eyes now.

Yes

I heard that Skane is basically little Somalia

>Our Somali population is declining due to death of old Somalis and emigration of the younger generation.

We will provide you with more.

Your eyes change in the first few days

Ours are moving to your country after getting their passports and education

My parents are from the north and central north of iran where most of the population lives. People tend to be fairer featured there. I also didnt really want to keep my blonde hair. I wished it would had stayed light brown during the transgression

melanin deficiency has zero benefit

Well, I still carry the recessive gene, so if I get a qt Aryan wife my children will have blue eyes and blond hair, right?

mulat waifus is the best thing ever

testing if im banned by bumping beautiful interracial threads

eye color is more nuanced than that but 101 simplified genetics say the Odds are 50% blue/brown

THIS
H
I
S

Nice. The Sup Forums censorship on Sup Forums and Sup Forums with sharing love MUST stop

average french woman, circa 2100

We'll leave humanity behind.

Welp, I'll hope for the best.

Future sure seems beautiful man

you need to grow up and realize that the eye color of your future children is totally irrelevant and shouldn't determine their worth

While hair and eye colors come close to mendelian genetics they still dobt work completly like it. Pic related is half filipino half iranian.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

No, no, you misunderstood me, I just think it'd look more attractive. I wouldn't love them any less if they didn't have them, I'd love them anyway, they're my blood.

Half white half black

>71060416
GROIDED

>Our Somali population is declining due to death of old Somalis and emigration of the younger generation.
That is a straight out lie and you know it. Even though they don't have as many children as first generation somalis (who have well over 4 children on avarage) they still have far more children than native finns (2.50-3 on avarage).

yes I can tell if even 1% groid.

if you have babies with a finn, then the odds are 90% for blue and 10% for poopy eyes

would you let me have kids with a fin?

why does this guy's headgear has eyes ?

>more blondes and blue eyes in non europeans
>europeans still mate with other europeans and keep these traits
not a bad thing?

lmao this is why you're the laughing stock of the world

>you need to grow up and realize that the eye color of your future children is totally irrelevant and shouldn't determine their worth
t. shitskin

Appearance. Which is one of most important things in our society. Go on any youtbe channel of some blonde vlogger girl half the comments will be from Muhammad and Jorge Pedro about how beautiful she is. Reverse doesnt happen

>90% of Finnish immigration is foreigners marrying Finns.

nice source faggot

Can we truly turn back time?

youtu.be/FWD5hFWHhNA

How about making becoming children attractive again for working couples, like though better kindergarten capacities, better support for mothers etc.?

i had light eyes till about one year though

all these blonde spend hours weekly at the tanning salon to have a nice brown skin though

No.
It will never be the same.

>mfw captcha is identity

If you're eye color changes than you need to get checked out user.

>Iranian
>blonde

Having lightish brown hair isn't blonde. And maybe your just a churka spawn since Iranians are have been mixed with negroids and australoids.

Hello serbshit. God I hate you monkeys. Also I read that some serbshit imported danish sperm and used it to get pregnant. Trend in Serbia?

Nope it was really blonde my indian friend. Although it only lasted for 2 years or so

>Eye colour changing.

Fucking bullshit. Provide evidence

this is common occurence, educate yourself

All babies are born with blue eyes. They just get darker in a day or two

And whats with your australoid/negroid bullshit lmao?

>gets called pajeet

There's your diaspora shit here and they either look Arab or pajeet. When you said you were Iranian I already knew you would bend the truth like the rest of your fagpeople here. Seriously why are you shitskins such fucking swindlers?

He said as a kid, so I assumed he was talking about when he was a child rather than when he was a baby.

my bad

You aint fooling no one here ashura. There is only one buttblasted """"canadian"""" sperging out every time iran is mentioned and thats you. And who do you call a swindler you are the one hiding your heritage you currynigger.

She's incredibly cute, though. A real life brown loli, just like in my Chinese cartoons.

>being a subhuman

Sorry but I'm white and European unlike Iranians who wish they were by raping German women.

youtube.com/watch?v=oFq8oXSHT78

all her family are youtubers lmao

>Racemixing in France

More like average arabic women in 2100 cause the only racemixed couple i see are sandniggers with niggers or asians

Not later tha two ago i saw from my window an arab-nigger couple

Yes because a white canadian is usually invested in a 4 year long butthurt crusade chimping out every time iran is mentioned on a mongolian throatsinging forum.

You are a pathetic currynigger streetshitter who cant bear the burden of being indian and feels the need to sperg out against iranians online because your persian girlfriend broke up with you. Literally the only women who ever felt enough pity for you to be your girlfriend and you drove her away with your subhuman behavior because you are unable to shit in a toilet.

>Not later tha two
not later than two hours ago*

Also the name of the girl in the video is Paola, her mother is most likely Portuguese

But goyim how will we replace your people- I mean don't be racist, remember the 6 gorillion.

This was in related.
youtube.com/watch?v=8L1bArXbuJs
First time I've ever really listened to French spoken by kids like this.
Probably would have learned a lot more French back in highschool if smartphones, Youtube, etc. where around like it is now.
Don't know why these parents are letting their attention whore kids stream their lives for an audience of rhythmic foreskin slapping but can't really complain.

>Implying the Holocaust didn't happen
>Buying the shit that started as low-key trolling

The "6 gorillion" meme doesn't implies holocaust denial. It can also mock the fact that "German guilt" is way too present in todays politics.

Most people are like this. I was born with brown hair now it is jet black.

Half African mother + Finnish father = 100% Finnish baby

Webm related