Which sex has it better: men or women? And why?

Which sex has it better: men or women? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htzdo0FBBYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Average woman has it better than an average man. Because women have made the culture so that they have subjugated the man.

girls aren't expected to do anything in western society.

In the rest of the world they are treated as sub human sexual objects.

depends on where born anaon

Men has sex better cause always do big cums

this. fucking this

How are women subjugating men?

White people: women have it better than men
Black people: men have it better than women

Seriously black guys can literally lie around doing nothing all day and get taken care of by mothers or girlfriends. Good fuckin luck trying that as a white guy.

Yeah but women get squirting and multiple orgasms and tits. Hopefully a feminon is reading this and can attest to it or maybe they're just making it seem a lot better.

*femanon

men
feminine literally means "less belief"

the fuck does the word's literal meaning have on anything? It could mean Intergalactic Goatse Missile for all I fuckin care women still have it better.

Women get raped and are expected to act a certain way and are judged pretty much all the time...

biologically men
in our society women

Neither, they need each other. Without one humanity would be over.

So they should.

Yeahhhhh

Men get raped too. Mostly by other men, but still. And the only person judging women is other fucking women.

But yeah, fuck all those men that work on oil rigs and coal mining and shit. The possibility of getting raped, and other women being bitches to you, are clearly worse and we should all feel sorry for you.

men are better than women at everything, except having babies. but women suck at raising them. On the MABTW voicemail some bisexuals called in and even confirmed men are better at sucking dick than women. Women are garbage. There's a women's league of chess and poker even though it requires no physical strength.

Socially. Legally.

youtube.com/watch?v=htzdo0FBBYk

In the western world women definitely have it much better. Everything in society is designed to favor them socially, in the media and the government.

men, because penises and prostates.

Better in what way? This is bait ofc. But if you ask a vague question you will get infinite answers.

Being woman = Life on easy mode

Are you aspergertistic? Women can do shti just a god as men if they tried

but if you're a woman you're not as good at mentally visualising 3d space. that must make it harder

Men and women both have advantages and disadvantages in different aspects of life.

To expect them to be equal, or even to compare the differences, is silly, because they are not equivalent and will always be fundamentally different.

I hate that I had to be born in the "le gender roles are dead LOL XD" generation.

If you're a woman you don't need to be able to mentally visualise 3D spaces, somebody else will do whatever it is for you.

fair enough I guess, but what if they're ugly or over weight?

Some man will still want to put his penis inside her wet warm holes. Even if she's poor, ugly and is crazy and has social anxiety. I feel like for a woman those would be deal breakers

Men
>Biologically stronger
>Don't bleed monthly
>Don't suffer any pain related to menstruation
>Language has a gender bias favoring men
>Most historical figures are men

Woman have the power of pussy. They can get laid whenever. They are pursued for romantic relationships and don't have to face rejection as a result. They can work if they want, yet are considered successful if they pop out a few kids and get married. Which again is easy because they have a vagina. This scenario is for average and above looking woman which by definition is most woman.

but what if they don't want to have sex with the person they are receiving help from?

She still has the option you fucking moron

calm down there dude golly gosh

Idk what you mean by person they are receiving help from. Do women get excited about sex like men do? I hear for them sex is an emotional thing more than physical.

>2016
>not doing big cums

>Biologically stronger

Countered by women being able to use other men to fight their fights for them.

>Don't bleed monthly

Countered by being an unrelenting raging cunt during this time toward their boyfriend putting him in just as much pain as she's in.

>Don't suffer any pain related to menstruation

Spoken like someone who's never had a PMS-induced toaster thrown at them.

>Language has a gender bias favoring men

1 in 4 women are homeless, this is clearly a women's issue, the other 3 men can go fucking die in a ditch for anyone cares, but at least it's *his*tory and not *her*story, thank god.

>Most historical figures are men

read above.

What is it like when a woman is rejected by a man, like when he doesn't necessarily lead her on, but she believes it's going good. But then he says no. Does that ever happen and how does a woman handle that? A man is more used to and prepared for rejection.

A woman can ruin a man just by uttering the word rape. Advantage woman

as in, if they cannot adequately 3d map stimuli in their mind, and as a result of that someone helps them instead, I am talking about this person who is helping them.

The ceiling for women is so much lower, though. If you're a man, you can do anything. I'd agree with what you said but, I'm still happy I'm not a woman

I'm a man, and I think women are awesome and beautiful.

Especially the once I meet and like.

Less homeless woman because before a woman has to live on the streets she just gets with the guy who's been pursuing her who under normal circumstances she would never even give the time if day to and fucks him and moves in with him they get married she takes half his net worth including the house. Now he's homeless.

She handles that by hooking up with another dude the next day.

Yeah, it's a thick mushroom.

Only if you're good looking.

I know a lot of girls who have the smarts to be successful, but they are crippled by their continual need for praise and attention that pulls them out of the focus they would need to complete whatever mental task they are trying to accomplish. And after that they just ask for help.
EVEN THOUGH THEY COULD DO IF THEY WOULD JUST BUCKLE THE FUCK DOWN

Being a good looking man gets you what?

Both have their advantages.
Whoever answers here with the opposite gender is just an unhealthy/unconfident men or women, like feminists and whiney boys who say "women can get everything they want without doing anything".

Dont expect women to be men. There is no equality and theres nothing bad about it.

We all judge, women may have it easier at social gathering, by economically men have it a lot easier