Hey Sup Forumsros, my GF and I just got a bunny. His name is Siegmeyer. You guys have any cute fucking pets?

Hey Sup Forumsros, my GF and I just got a bunny. His name is Siegmeyer. You guys have any cute fucking pets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really cute bunny, op. i have a cat.

I like the colors, my GF wants us to get a cat but I don't want to roll the dice and end up with a shitty faggot cat that hates our guts.

Bumping with cute animals

I have rats. Much cuter than you'd think

yeah, that's the thing with cats, you never know what you'll get. i got lucky with mine. my cat loves me, runs to the door when i get home, follows me around, sleeps next to me and so on. doesn't bite or anything.

Who said I didn't think rats could be cute. I've always thought it would be cool to have one but gf says that's a no go

Bump with more cute bunnies

Fuck ALL you pet lovers.
Does anyone have links to videos of the brutal animal fights done by the chinese dude from panta.tv or something?

bunny meat taste good good in my tummer

I have ten guinea pigs.

You're giving your bunny too many pellets, OP. Make sure you look up how much they are supposed to get. They are very fattening. They should primarily eat hay and other grasses

Dude, your on Sup Forums at like 4 in the morning trying to get pet abuse and gore posted in a thread with just a couple dudes talking about their pets. You are a sad person. I hope you really think about that.

>>Khajiit has wares if you have coin

My GF has raised and bred rabbits and cavies since she was 5, I'll trust her judgment. Siegmeyer is only 6 weeks old and we have to ween him off his old food

My rabbit passed away just a few weeks ago.

12 years old, had him since I was in 8th grade.

I apologize, man. I am very paranoid about people giving their pets too much of something that can really hurt their health.

I couldn't tell the age from the photo. I'm guessing it's alfalfa hay pellets then and that is actually completely right. again, I'm sorry. Just have seen so many people mistreat small animals

We all mourne the passing of your fluffy bun bun user. RIP in pepperoni Anons bunny.

Sorry to hear that. If he lived that long, you probably took wonderful care of him.

Don't need to apologize friend, you were trying to make sure the bunny got the best care he could and to make sure we weren't doing something bad for him. I appreciate your concern.

I live in europe and do not conform to the stupid american time zones.

Yeah

Woah, that's some odd coloring

Dude that is the cutest bunny I have ever seen

Thanks for understanding. Best of luck with your new bunny! Small animals are great. I'm sure your gf already knows that though

I'd like to think so. We took him to the vet since he hadn't eaten in 2 days.

I wish we had put him to sleep there, but I took him home with liquid food to force feed him.

He did not like that. I think the drive to the vet, and me trying to stick a tube in his mouth scared him so much he died.

Thats what made me get him
Its a shame he's no longer with me ;c

Dark Soul'd cuties.

I had a guinea pig die last year that I was feeding liquid food with a syringe to.

Small animals systems are very sensitive and sometimes their little bodies just shut down. He lived a long life and it was perhaps just his time.

Hindsight is 20/20. We should have put down our pig before the infection went through her whole body and caused so much pain. But it is hard to know when the animal can't communicate what is wrong.

My pupperoni sauron

Damn straight son. My GF is pretty artistic, she's going to draw his name in some elegant cursive and draw a little onion knight helmet in the corner

Such gorgeous creatures with such a short time on earth. Much love to you.

Remeber them as they were, this thread is a celebration cute pets, both current and past.

I had bunnies too. Iate them.

Mah doggo. He died a year ago coz of being too fat.

I'll drop a few of some g pigs

Here's Penny

Lady, 2 year old long hair

this is a nice thread.
meet my cat

I had a bunny.

She escaped her pen 15 times.

We put her in a dog pen.

She escaped no more...

Maybelline, cause she's got a benign eye tumor that gives her extra eyelashes

part ragdoll? your cat is gorgeous

Axolotls!
They have bred and we sell off their offspring. Never been a fan of fish but these guys have real personality and give us a laugh sometimes when they do faceplants etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0

my 15 year old pupper :3 Still a sweetie!

also malamute 1 of two X3

Mah boys.

They were chasing the mouse pointer so I opened paint and they both went mental when I was drawing for them

malamute 2 of 2
1 is sister and 2 is the brother :3

One of my Fuzz Butts.. I miss them, had to give them up when I moved(didnt want to put them though a 4 days move) Crazy little Demon spawns.

Califag here. I dream of owning a ferret

my wife has 3 pigs and wants some long hairs to add to the mix. They look like little mops walking around lol.

I'm sorry user.

Simple fix for that: when it starts acting like an asshole, punch it in the fucking face.

they are great. The dumb shit they do. Mine would dance around the bed and then just super man dive off the bed, land flat on the floor look up at me like hahahaha see that, and then run off.. They are the dumbest little fur balls around.

fell better soon user! 12 years means he likely led a great bunny life!

they do and they have huge personalities. Not very cuddly, but love to interact with you when you talk to them and such. The breed I have is Peruvian. They need butt trims though because they aren't great at grooming themselves down there

O.O she looks so fluffy I need to snuggle

yeah when we moved hers out of the cages into a play pen set up, I noticed they dont like to be caught and held very much anymore. But they come up to the side of the pen when you call them or talk to them. they are great little pets.

I bet there are many conversations in your house lol

More one sided X3 the "small" girl is the noisy one, but shes real noisy, the big guy only howls at sirens

She passed away months ago. Bloody uterus infection. My stupid parents thaught that was just her period (rare how a bunny could have her 1st peiriod at 5 yo, kek). By the time I took her to the vet was too late.

I had a rabbit for 10 years. They are shit pets LITERALLY THEY SHIT SO FUCKING MUCH. I'd say they're a bad version of a cat, my rabbit would always have to be in the cage some people have house rabbits but mine would always chew electrical wires and carpets when left unattended.

DO FISH COUNT? if so i will post pics

I was more so saying the particular breed of Peruvians is like that, but usually if you have a group of pigs, they are pretty content to hang out with their friends and you only hold them when you need to clip nails or whatever. Out of my ten guineas I have 3 that are actually cuddly and enjoy being held. They are very sweet and lick your hand while you pet them. It all depends on the personality of the pig and their experience being held.

That frustrates the shit out of me. No I'm fucking pissed. I'm sorry friend. Son of a bitch.

You know, when a cat spreads out and exposes it's belly to you, that's a sign of trust.

Fish are a shit-teir pet, but sure.

That bunny better take you on fucking adventures considering the name

That pet better take you on fucking adventures considering the name

No. Fuck off.