Remember when Sup Forums used to be slightly left-leaning...

Remember when Sup Forums used to be slightly left-leaning? Remember when Sup Forums ran Hal turner's bandwidth usage up in the millions of dollars and ruined the call-in section of his show?

Bump for serious potential, whats gonna happen to this guy?

probably nothing

Yeah prob

I remember. It also wasn't really that the site was left leaning but rather that the site wasn't politicized. We did things for the lulz and that was it.

It's crazy how overrun we've become with cancer these days that there's an entire board dedicated to it (Sup Forums).

the biggest change in Sup Forums was the ever falling population of trolls and the ever increasing wave of the trolled.

Pretty much spot on.

>I find myself spending less and less time here every week.
>The demographic changed a while ago
>Acting like a gullible faggot used to be funny to bait the trollable newfags
>Now it's turned into a bunch of normies ruining your fun in 5 minutes
>Or getting banned for stupid shit fishbean
>Might as well be reddit or facebook

it actually happened

Self fulfilling prophecy.

Yeah, I remember. That was BEFORE SJW's and Tumblr triggered culture RUINED EVERYTHING.
You can thank them!

Oh and also niggers. Niggers ruin everything.

I miss having fun here. We were all newfags once, but we also knew how to have fun. Trolling, raiding, just outright fuckd up shit. We need to bring back the goggle earth can troll, we need to find i call-in show to troll, we need to raid a newspaper. Sup Forums trolls were the 1st anonymous now all the edge and sage lords are either dead are have gone to sleep.
I Miss fun
I miss the old Sup Forums

you can thank that flaming faggot moot for going all SJW and selling us out.

Yeah I remember ruining a few tyrannies lives too.

We are anti establishment.

You don't like faggots? Have some big black dick up some tight male ass.
You don't like white people? You will Nazi us coming.

Whatever tickles, user.

Hopefully get a promotion.

Bring back Snacks. Also get duckrolled you anguished Jew.

what does that even change?

Snacks was too good for Sup Forums

>we were all newfags once

Kind of, yeah but most people lurked enough to not get called out as one.

Wanna blame someone for the recent influx of Cancer? Blame the Trump Campaign.

sry that not everyone is a fucking cuck

The containment board wan't big enough to hold them.

Member Star Wars? Member Dagoh Ba? Member TIE Fighter? Oh man, I love TIE Fighters

I member.

Shill.

Fucktard

Oooooooohh, I... No... I don't have a clue what your talking about.

GTFO CTR

It's a JoJo reference

A rock would make a better president but I don't see what that changes. Your still a fucking shill.

Hence why I made that piece of OC, a Rock would be better.

Obviously you're having second thoughts, sure you're not a closet 'shill'?

There's more Trump on Sup Forums than traps. What's the real cancer? I'm so glad it soon will be over.

Yare Yare Daze

A-Fucking-men. Can't wait for them to shutt he fuck up and accept they lost the moment Trump came down that Elevator.

>Remember when Sup Forums used to be slightly left-leaning?
Remember when Sup Forums grew up?

Are you this fucking stupid? Not everyone who hates Clinton is a fucking trump supporter, frankly I don't care who you elect to sit in the white house while they pretend to do shit. Trumps an idiot and clintons a fucking snake.

Rather have a snake for president than a fucking moron controlled by Putin.

Fuck off with the goddamn election shit every goddamn thread. The rest of the world is getting pretty fed up with hearing it every minute of the day.

Checked. Also. Nah man, Sup Forums didn't grow up. The Fappening brought unwelcome attention. We are on our last stretch. Enjoy it while it last fellas.

We could always do just one more job. But the hive mind is dead. So no real point.

I don't think you remember too much lad. Especially considering you don't know how to greentext properly

Yeah, leave an anonymous board up long enough and it'll attract conservatives.

>>Sup Forumswahaha

The shilling never ends does it Kek. Rather than acknowledging that both these people are deeply flawed you go around singing her praises and spouting bullshit when the combined IQ of your nation should be questioned for ending these as your options.

But tell yourself what you need to, to get by my friend. You'll always be a shill who's unable to think for yourself.

Four more days and you wont have to hear about it for four more years. Quit your bitching and fuck off eurocunt.

No. He's got nothing to do with it. It was our own doing, and sort of inevitable. The more we used to raid and make shit happen, the more publicized and recognized we became. Thus bringing in the influx of cancer and moralfaggotry that started coming in 09-10. I wish that it was that way again so badly, but nothing good lasts forever. It was bound to happen

I just wish you bunch would take more than a weekend off after an election before your potential PotUS candidates/incumbents start running for the next one.

Many countries actually have a time limit before an election before they start stomping around, insulting each other's integrity.

Canada's longest campaign was 96 days.

Mexico's campaign length is 90 days (where an additional 3 days, the ones right before the election, no campaigning is permitted), plus and additional 60 days before that for 'pre-campaigning'.

Seriously, nothing additional has been revealed in the last six months, other than how hard Grumpf rolls, and how hot Shillary was as a child.

>The shilling never ends does it Kek.

Never said she was the better option, just that out of the two who are likely to win, she's the better of the two.

>Rather than acknowledging that both these people are deeply flawed you go around singing her praises and spouting bullshit when the combined IQ of your nation should be questioned for ending these as your options.

Never said I was disagreeing with this, it's your assumption motherfucker.

>But tell yourself what you need to, to get by my friend.

I'm voting for the Marijuana Bill in my state. Why? Because, we're all going to need a shit ton of Weed to get through these next few years.

>You'll always be a shill who's unable to think for yourself.

Assuming. It makes and ASS out of U and ME.

Well said, user. Well said. :(

Luv how the Sup Forums idiots somehow took over this thread

I honestly can't wait for this fucking shit to be over with. At least then I can know weather I should brace for more Bullshit or prepare for world war III

Ha. Won't have to hear about it for four more years.

Not been in America long, have we?

npr.org: "If Vice President Biden had announced his presidential candidacy today, he would have entered the race with 384 days until Election Day. But he said it was too late for him to be competitive."

npr.org: "In Mexico, a 2007 law limited the length of campaigns. In Argentina, advertisements can begin only 60 days before the election, and the official campaign itself can start only 25 days after that. In France, the presidential campaign is generally only two-weeks long."

"At least, it is when you compare American campaigns to those in other countries. The U.S. doesn't have an official campaign season, but the first candidate to jump into the presidential race, Ted Cruz, announced his candidacy on March 23 — 596 days before Election Day."

The Atlantic: "By one measure, the U.S. presidential campaign will be 597 days old on Election Day in November. That’s 14,328 hours, for those accustomed to CNN’s Countdown Clock. Parents who were rocking a newborn when Ted Cruz declared his candidacy are now running after a toddler. In this timeframe, Emma Roller reckons in The New York Times, “we could have instead hosted approximately four Mexican elections, seven Canadian elections, 14 British elections, 14 Australian elections or 41 French elections.”"

Four years between. Funny.

We need to start pushing back towards those days then. I know the real oldfags still check in every once in a while, and if we ever manage to do something big again a lot of them will come back. But the change needs to start now.

>Assuming
>U and ME

>Remember when Sup Forums used to be slightly left-leaning?
It is still left-leaning. The thing is that the left-leaning parties have slid so hilariously far to the left this past 10 years that moderates don't identify with their current lunacy.

Yeah fucktard, it makes me an ass for a short time while I formulate a response. Then it makes ass out of me when I respond. Learn to fucking English motherfucker.

Fucking whoops, Goddamn I'm fucking tired.

*you

We can only hope

Isn't it like raidthreads get deleted now?

>while I formulate a response.
>Then it makes ass out of me when I respond
>Fucking whoops
>*you
I have no idea what you too are arguing about, I haven't even read this thread, but nice job making an ass of yourself there, kiddo.

Maybe those faggot injins should have developed technology to defend their lands instead of doing the fuckin rain dance and dying of smallpox. Sucks to suck.

We all get shit on eventually, this is the the Internets shit hole after all.

Better than thinking like Trump, cuck.

Just a reminder that the pipeline doesn't actually go through the reservation.
Not saying the level of assualt was justified, but at the same time, neither is the whole protest really justified.

post/anti-identity politics lost some fairly significant ideological battles on the left shortly after anonymous-ism rose, for a bunch of reasons based mainly in American politics:
- widening income gap plus perpetually scleratic national unions reducing working- and middle-class faith in universalism
- contrasted with and contributing to rapid success of identity-based organizations in both creating progress and visibly leveraging class advantage where available
- the New Democrat/Third Way reëmbrace of law-and-order policing in the 1990s, intensified by post-9/11 police militarization, producing a consensus in mainstream politics that disgusting oinkers like your image are okay; "we're all the one in the green balaclava" (or, ugh, V mask) falls apart when some of us are a lot more likely than others to be harassed or worse when we go get our Monster and tendies at 3am and this encourages the ones who are to form identity-based self-defense measures
- locally, the decline of Sup Forums weeabooism, honestly. even /jp/ now is a few dozen levels below where we used to be on Sup Forums, and that means far fewer people with either the naïve kid's obsession with another culture or the adult traveler's experience being in East Asia and being the one who the cops hassle when there's been a crime nearby, the one who isn't welcome in the wrong bars, the one who can hook up anytime but won't be invited home for the holidays, the one who can cruise into a job because of ~diversity~ but who will never ever be promoted.

in the mid- to late-2000s this was mostly contained to the standard campus left squabbling factionalism, but as the rejection of identity became increasingly isolated and thus emphasized we began to attract more and more children and fools who object to everyone's identity except their own--and since this was during a period where the idea was losing currency on the left... yeah, that's where old Sup Forums politics went.