Question user

Question user.
Lets say you have to be locked away in a cabin for several months.
You have no elcetrical device with you, your heating is through a fireplace and light from oil lamps/candles.
You have no books, magazines, comics, newspaper or anything to read in that way.
You have comfy bed and other furniture and your favorite foods.
You can have anything given to you that is not banned above, you are alone and no contact with the exterior. No responsabilities here and any from the outside are on hold.
What do you do to use this time in a useful manner?, or how you entertain yourself? Or stay sane?

There weeks in the overlook and jack being a writer surely would appreciate them. Also there was work and shit he could do. There is nice food and plenty of food. There is tv and radio.

tbh i'd just bring my guitar and jam out for eternity

Meditate and exercice get up run as long as you can comeback meditate eat nap gym with the dumbells you asked for jerk off

I'd jerk it, like to trees an shit

i would take a rope.

Take the tsar bomba and see just how powerful it really is

I'd bring my guitar, paper and a ton of pens/pencils/markers.
Also a lifetime supply of weed and some hallucinogens.
A rope for when I call it quits.

No running, you cant go outside, everything else fine.
But there are 24 hours in a day, you sleep for lets say 10 and its genereours.
14 to go
2 maybe 3 hours of excersice at the most id say, Are you going to meditate/nap for the remaining 11 hours?

You can't leave the cabin

Self bump, what would be a good way to keep your mind busy

Burn the cabin down

Drugs, exercise equipment, guitar, pencil and paper.
Glassblowing and woodcarving equipment.

Meditate.

>You have no books, magazines, comics, newspaper or anything to read in that way.
DAMN
Well i guess i could do research to stay busy. The first step would probably to create a shitty volt meter, then i'd get into analog circuts and make basic devices because while electrical devices are banned their components are not.

I'd just chill and daydream a lot. Play pretend, probably. I know this is like a chance for me to excercise but I'm a lazy bum so yeah, no. And hey with my favourite foods at hand, i'll probably be dead in those few months.

Hiking and exploring. U niggas even go?

Bone apple tea

>locked away in a cabin
>locked away

write a novel, do some science experiments. work out.

Didnt mention but also to make sure its out there.
You have running water and access to hot watter you dont have to clean your clothes you already have an endless supply of cleans, pretty much the same with disshes, Theyre just clean again the next day.

Maybe we can just bend the rules a little bit?
How about locked away in a cabin lost in a desolate woods, like in the mountains with no one around for one hundred miles? Few animals, and you have to shop your own fire wood.

If I had a bunch of baking goods and pans/pots, some jarred fruit and vegetables, and maybe some salted meat, I would be fine. I'd only go out to make repairs. Several months isn't that bad. And you wouldn't need that much.

How long was the longest time you were completely alone?
I'm talking about not even seeing a human. I've tried it and made it for some days before it seriously bothered me.

I guess that also includes medical essentials?
I wouldn't even need that much clothing. Hot water and a fire would be enough to clean the clothes anyway. Just some nice socks and blankets would do. I don't want to be cold for an instance in the cabin unless the fire isn't going or the door is open.

f i n g e r b o x

play on my drum kit all day or bring an air rifle and hunt game.

Weeks. In my own father's house.
I heard people outside my room, but no interaction. My room was poorly insulated and during the winter I was practically sleeping outside, so my doors had to be shut the entire winter.

I would do perfectly fine on my own without people to interact with.

>I heard people outside my room
Well the time i tried i didn't. There wasn't anyone arround and chances are you may deal better with this, but i seriously underestimated how much i crave for contact with humans.

One still and some coffee.
Acoustic guitar and dumbbells.
Dildo.

Just for the purpose of this, lets say you dont have any medical needs for the time in the cabing, if you need daily chemo or regular dialisis or thins like that, you just dont need them in that time.

No, you stay in the cabing, if you need wood lets say more just appear in the spot designated for it when you run out.

This seems to be within the rules

How long did you go?

cocaine, heroin, and needles aren't banned so i'd have a few months of pure bliss

I would probably knitted a blanket with a triforce on it

About a week of hiking. I've seen a group of other hikers after 3 days then 4 more days alone. It's terrifying to be on a mountain and to not hear a thing except the wind with minimum vision because the clouds decided to fly 'low'. Next time i'd bring some mp3 player to listen to something - hell even the sound of driving cars would have been calming, but i really craved for human interaction.

I've been alone a lot in my life, as well as being around others. And I think I could enjoy a month or two away from people, a lot, especially under OP's scenario. But hiking on a mountain? That's out of my experience.

I'd bring a dog or cat.
Gotta have me some nice liquor as well.
Deck of cards. Smokes.