ITT: Your favorite Slipknot lyrics

ITT: Your favorite Slipknot lyrics

NOW I'M NOT PRETTY AND I'M NOT COOL BUT I'M FAT AND I'M UGLY AND PROUD SO FUCK YOU!

YOU ARE ALL FUCKED AND OVERRATED, I THINK I'M GONNA BE SICK AND ITS' YOUR FAULT, THIS IS THE END OF EVERYTHING, YOU ARE THE END OF EVERYTHING

YOU CAN'T SEE CALIFORNIA WITHOUT MARLON BRANDO'S EYES
YOU CAN'T SEE CALIFORNIA WITHOUT MARLON BRANDO'S EYES
YOU
CAN'T
SEE
CALI
FORNIA
WITHOUT
MARLON BRANDO'S EYES

Slipknot is great. If ya didn't grow up with them ya just don't understand.

I WANNA SLIT YOUR THROAT AND FUCK THE WOUND

prolly this but honorable mention to
PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY AAASSSSSS

Found the kid who's stuck in 2010

I like Slipknot, these are so no real lyr-
oh

>2010
Was there some sort of nu-metal popularity resurgence in 2010 that I'm not aware of?

18+

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN THESE WOUND THEY WILL NOT HEAL

I FUCK THE MUSIC I MAKE IT CUM

"All the money in the world can't buy me"...to bad Corey can't listen to his own advice

kek

SEND YO BITCH A DICK PIC AND NOW SHE NEEDS GLASSES

NOW IF I JUST FUCKED THIS MODEL AND SHE UST BLEACHED HER ASSHOLE, AND I GET BLEACH ON MY TEASHIRT IM GONNA FEEL LIKE AN ASSHOLE

RIP MY FUCKING EYES OUT AND FUCK THE SOCKETS AND LET THE CUM OOZE OUT MY EYES SO I CAN SEE MEN

BEATEN DOWN
DOMINATED BY ITS SOUND

I know an 18 year old guy who recently got into Slipknot and other nu metal bands and constantly tells me how it's the hardest shit ever.

I can understand an edgy 13 year old liking Slipknot and I can understand someone older having nostalgia for his edgy teen years liking Slipknot. But I can't understand someone getting into Slipknot at age 18.

I liked Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and that's all.
Tattered and Torn is

great. Something ate that part of my post.

Someone who gets into metal with relatively mellow bands can believe this shit is hard as fuck if they didn't experience it sooner but they'll grow out of it quickly.

Okay why does his age matter. You could literally get into any genre at any age.

Slipknot is pretty heavy though. You trying to tell me (sic) isnt

I AM THE GREAT BIG MOOOOOOOOOOOOOUTH

MY ASS IS ON FIRE